Oreigaru

Do you think Yui is emotionally manipulative? Will she do a Setsuna if she sees she's going to lose the 8bowl?

Read vol 11 and see that she is a kind girl. She is not manipulative and cares deeply for 8man outside of romance prospects.

Yui isn't selfish and willing to stop on people's feelings like Setsuna.

Iroha a best. A BEST.

Why do you still have these threads? You're just torturing yourself.

>Do you think Yui is emotionally manipulative?
No. I am not sure where this comes from.

Anime only fag most likely, shame really yahari is probably the least trash LN in terms of writing.

Most likely. They expect some kind of dark and edgy shit that isn't there. The anime just didn't tell the story that well.

I've been reading the LN this past few weeks and I found it really enjoyable, especially Hachiman's monologues that revolves around the most pointless things.

No, the series teases with the possibilities but the trio won't go down the WA2 route. Hopefully there's an interesting alternative to Yui either going down the usual selfless 'nice girl' path or a selfish one like Setsuna.

>but the trio won't go down the WA2 route.
2ch has called ANOTHER a spiritual sequel to WA2.

>Hopefully there's an interesting alternative to Yui either going down the usual selfless 'nice girl' path or a selfish one like Setsuna.
Honestly confess and get rejected or accepted. No back stabbing but no pushing him onto some other girl for that girl's sake.

>2ch has called ANOTHER a spiritual sequel to WA2.
Ahkay.
>Honestly confess and get rejected or accepted.
What happens afterward is the question. If everything just cool for the trio regardless of the outcome?

>If everything just cool for the trio regardless of the outcome?
Probably. They have been building something that wouldn't fall apart over something like that, in contrast to Hayama's group.

>If everything just cool for the trio regardless of the outcome?
Yui went back to club despite thinking that Yukino and 8man were dating.

Wow, you just made me realize that's the reason I rooted for kazusa back then and yui now.

Something that will whether the storm? Sounds good. I felt they were making a mountain out of an molehill.
Yui would also do nothing and then sleep with her friend's boyfriend? Hope not.

It means that what they are trying to build between each other is genuine. Genuine applies to all three at this point.

> I felt they were making a mountain out of an molehill.
Yukino's problem was a bit annoying.

But think about it, would either Yui or Yukino be so emotionally charged as to do something like end their friendship or stop going to club over 8man preferring one romantically over the other?

(You)
*weather
Jesus, I'm out of it.
Yeah, they want something with a solid basis that won't fall apart over shit like that.

I don't think they would do that. I think they'd be miserable without each other.

So you think they shouldn't care about who 8man likes? That makes it seem like they aren't actually interested in him.

I don't think she's smart enough to be emotionally manipulative or pull a Setsuna. She'll probably just...break one.

In the middle of club everything will be fine, Yukino reading her book, Hachiman reading his and sipping from his cup of tea. He'll ask Yukino to pass the bowl of snacks and when their hands brush against each other's and they both blush a bit after an awkward pause Yui will have not even noticed she was crying.

Neither of her friends will notice it right away, too into their boos till 8man glances over and sees her with a fake smile on her face and tears running down the side of her face and he'll try to say something and as he and Yukino try to comfort her she'd just become more and more inconsolable till she's full on sobbing, barely even able to stand up as heart broken cries eco through the quiet school halls.

No, I doubt their friendship will die over it.

Scans fucking when?

I hate people who get off on hurting Yui like that. Why do they do it? Why do you want her to suffer? I want Yukino to be happy even if I prefer Yui.

I don't think she has what it takes to achieve global understanding with the 00 and quantum waves

I ain't trying to hurt her Im just saying that's what's gonna happen. Girl's heading towards heartache and the sooner she gets it out the better

She isn't heading towards heartbreak.

>Yui wins the Hikki
Yui gets exactly what she wants
>Yukino wins the Hikki
Yui's two good friends are happy so she is happy. They like her too.

She's still gonna be upset that she lost the 8bowl. She won't stay upset because of reasons you said but there's no avoiding the initial heart break. If she did then would be a sign that she was a crazy person.

>She's still gonna be upset that she lost the 8bowl
She might be a little sad but it won't affect her daily life even an hour after finding out.

>there's no avoiding the initial heart brea
She has fallen out of love with 8man. She likes him far less in vol 11 than she did in vol 5.

>If she did then would be a sign that she was a crazy person.
What if Yui never acknowledges that YukiHachi happened, even indirectly?

Confirmed winner

>Yui is not a kind girl and she is unfair
>Yui will abandon Yukino over 8man
This is just a meme pushed by one (1) Yukinofag who thinks he knows everything.

Yui is like sunshine. You need her.

Yes. Yui is needed for us all.

Geez how many are there? Never seen that one.

Is this supposed to be wedding cloths or lingerie? How can an outfit be so pure and so lewd at the same time?

> I don't think she's smart enough to be emotionally manipulative or pull a Setsuna.
This. Setsuna was smart and cunning from the beginning. Yui was only shown to be dumb. She can read the mood and is pretty sociable, but that's all.

Iroha a cute, my favourite Oregairu

Yui only befriended Yukino in order to weasel her way into the club and have a shot at 8man.

Why would you slander Yukino's friend like that? Do you wish for her to lose Yui?

Setsuna is cute.

Well, we would not be able to say for sure until some of her thoughts are revealed (like it was with Setsuna). What we have now is Yui being dumb. She doesn't have even a percent of Setsuna's charm and sagacity.

That she is.

What happens the first time Yui catches them wrestling?

She'll probably try to third wheel it. Which to a dude sounds hot on paper but 8man and Yuki are probably shy enough around each other without Fido trying to hump their legs