Aamgami SS

Like her name, she is in fact Lovely, but I feel her arc is maybe third overall if we disregard SS+. What do you think about Haruka Lovely Morishima?
I won't make a thread for every arc, I'm just curious on current Sup Forums's thoughts in anticipation of Seiren

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zXuiBUKA5yw
isites.harvard.edu/icb/icb.do?keyword=k70847&pageid=icb.page346376
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Her WIDE FUCKING OPEN EYES always make her look like she's tripping acid to me.

That's one way to describe her eyes.

>Haruka and MC go on a vision quest
>Hibiki tripsits
>Cousin fucks heavy with them

would watch on repeat

Maybe because of the back of the knee scene, but her body has a very unique feminine quality in my mind. It's odd, but very alluring. I think I agree, I would put Tsukasa and Ai's arcs ahead of hers but I think Haruka has the best body.

>best girl
>best chemistry
>best arc
Haruka is just best overall. She's a cute, almost clueless senpai, who just wants to have fun, but also manages to be regal at high class at the same time. She meshes the best with Junichi, since they both have the same goofy sense of fun. And her arc was the funnest to watch, because Junichi, whose POV we're in, is the one chasing her. The rest of the arcs all have the girls fall in love with him on their own, which is fine, but slightly less interesting.

>I won't make a thread for every arc, I'm just curious on current Sup Forums's thoughts in anticipation of Seiren
Maybe we don't need a thread every single day?
I make a thread when there's news to discuss.

All you'll get by making constant threads is shitposting, off topic, and a flock of retards.

Just look at the OP pic, her body is amazing.
>I think I agree, I would put Tsukasa and Ai's arcs ahead of hers
Exactly this, are you my nigga?

I'm trying to watch Amagami but the MC is just such a potato that it's painful.

The entire female cast is 10/10, so I'm trying, but Junichi is not making it easy.

Her arc was cringeworthy trash, and she's an overrated slut.
Sex hair best girl and best arc

Sucks for you, I like Junichi as the MC.

No for (You), but shitposters please.

Be glad you didn't play the game then

It would kill me getting 100% completion. I really don't want to see bad ends.

He goes full madman under pressure.

> the MC is just such a potato that it's painful

I am disappointed by the lack of HarukaxHibiki rape doujins.

Who's raping who?

Rihoko is the objectively best Amagami.

Who wouldn't want a cute, slightly-chubby, childhood friend waifu?

Doesn't matter.

I love Rihoko too, Satan, but I like Ai and Kaoru more.

>Who wouldn't want a cute, slightly-chubby, childhood friend waifu?
The people who are after the superior girls

Raburii or Sekushii?

youtube.com/watch?v=zXuiBUKA5yw

Not much longer now.

Jessica was the worst thing about SS+

I can't even remember SS+. Maybe liked Haruka's arc the best?

I think I only watched Kaoru and Tsukasa's arc. None of the Seiren girls made me want to watch their arcs at all yet.

Just started watching SS yesterday, does the MC get any better or should I just try to ignore him entirely, which is hard to do

The footservice PV and the fact that the girl is voiced by Ayaneru got me hyped.

Please explain.

Juunichi is fine the way he is.

No bully.

Junichi's one the best parts of the show for sure.
He's a far more entertaining character than Rihoko or Sae.

That's what's so great about Amagami, it's not just the main girls stealing the spotlight. The entire cast is fantastic.

Go rewatch it.

First route I did and then I felt bad the next run I did because I let her get to ignored status when it's easy as fuck to just have her friend zoned

>yfw she becomes an idol if you do ignore her

> A worthless timid retarded fat ass being better then anyone

nice try mate

>best girl has no route

Hey she may be worthless and retarded but she's not fat!

I'd rather be alone than have to fuck a pig.

Good. Miya's great as a sibling. Incest has no place in this series.

I don't understand, Sup Forums, how is Amagami so fucking good? All the girls are fucking fantastic and the show is enjoyable to watch despite being a textbook romance VN adaptation.

To be honest though, I didn't much care for Rihoko, but that might be because intelligence is important to me, and her character was painfully stupid

>Aamgami SS
One job.

Where'd you find a live VN and english patch?
Everything I've tried to find is dead.

this girl is the secret heroine for a reason

shes secretly the best

>patch

Personally, I think it's because it's a straight adaptation. They didn't try to turn what was a regular romance story into a harem but went with the omnibus route. Also, the fact that it's relatively drama-free and 'vanilla' makes it ironically stand out among all those shows that try to do 'more' than just that.

It contrasts enormously with Kimikiss which made all those mistakes.

>how is Amagami so fucking good?
Because it's mostly devoid of dumb anime tropes, forced drama and all the characters act like normal human beings. Except for arguably Haruka.

Add to that a fantastic protagonist and a god-tier cast of side-characters and you get

>He's a far more entertaining character than Rihoko or Sae.

Sae is amazing though
>Shy with cute stuttering
>Excellent body
>Sews clothes and even personally made the outfits for the best-couple contest
>Complex over being treated as a kid over being seen as a woman

I don't think it's possible to dislike Sae unless it's for contrarian reasons.

Haruka's my second favorite girl but I think she has the best arc overall. Her relationship with Junichi progressed the most naturally and it felt the most complete out of all the arcs. Kaoru is my favorite girl though.

>No forced drama
>characters act like normal human beings
>amagami

The protagonist is a cringe-tier retard, and every girl had some annoying overly dramatic shit about them.

I'm not saying Sae's bad, I think she's a great girl, certainly not the worst Amagami either.
Junichi's madman shenanigans are just much more fun to watch.

>I didn't watch the show

>very girl had some annoying overly dramatic shit about them

>slightly insecure, but almost nbever comes up
>mother is seeing someone
>really shy
>struggling at swimming
>fat
>overworks herself because people expect big things of her

These are all normal things to have problems about.

Not to mention the only one being dramatic was Haruka with WHY WON'T YOU PEEK?, but Haruka has brain problems so it shouldn't be a surprise

I did right after photokano (which was terrible), and everyone recommended this. Amagami isn't bad but it's hardly good.

Sure those are normal problems, but they almost always went and made it a bigger deal than it should be. It isn't a bad thing, but it is forced.

Holy fucking shit I haven't heard anything so fucking stupid on Sup Forums in over a year. What the fuck is wrong with you? Junichi is one of the best romance protagonists out there.

Might as well kill myself right now.

>but it is forced.
>forced.

Notice whenever someone criticizes a series with any sort of emotional investment (dramas, romance, etc.), they bring up "forced" without giving proper references or logic behind it.

It's the same as saying something's "2deep" or "pretentious" without giving a reason why.

Not an argument.

What about those problems is forced, user?

They're teenage kids starting relationships and going to school. It's not going to be smooth sailing for all of them.
I don't really see how they went and made it a bigger deal either. You could argue that Ayatsuji's arc did have a lot of drama, but she had a more complex problem than the others.

Perfection

All drama is forced, the difference between a bad and good drama is how well the forced aspect fits into the series as a whole.

>All drama is forced
That's literally untrue

>Junichi is one of the best romance protagonists out there.

Jesus christ

So, I can start, right?
I love Hibiki.

I LOVE KAORU

Hibiki is love. I hope Seiren also has a cute not!chinese senpai or onee-san type.

>calling Junichi a potato in the age of trash romance/harem MCs
wew lad

It has to be hard being this autistic.

Other anime don't make make Junichi any less of a potato.

>arguing about what shit smells the least bad
Discussion of all harem anime girls, basically.

I've been trying to get my hands on one of these for a few days, but all of them are over $100.
I found out about the merchandise for this series far too late.

I'm ready for Seiren merch though.

Good thing this isn't one

>Amagami
>harem

>I found out about the merchandise for this series far too late.
At this point, I'd rather play the ultimate waiting game so 3D printing gets a chance like computers did.

>every single female in the series wants fuck the MC
>not a harem
What?

Come back when your brain cells have connected.

Omnibus routes does not equal harem.

They only do so one at a time, because of the omnibus format. They never compete directly with each other for the MC.

I always laugh when retards try to pretend their shit taste isn't shit by claiming something isn't a harem when it is.

No, the other girls all still quite clearly want to fuck the MC even in other routes.

You're retarded.
Junichi doesn't even meet most of the girls outside of their arcs. The only ones he's acquainted with at all times are Rihoko and Kaoru, and only Rihoko wants his dick.

Ayatsuji's in the same class as him but they barely talk to each other.

Proof?

>I didn't watch the show

At least until you get the FLAG DESTROYER

>Using wikipedia for anything other than plot summaries and elemental property values

lol

See I like how you're replying to an image that proves you wrong while calling other people retarded.

>using lol
>ever
isites.harvard.edu/icb/icb.do?keyword=k70847&pageid=icb.page346376
There is nothing wrong with wikipidea. Even major league schools say you are wrong.

>Anything written on wikipedia is the absolute truth
What now?

Believe it or not unironic use of "epic" used to be common here.
Also, your article literally just proves my point, it's good to use as a general guideline, but not for specifics to a subject.

Clearly, the person who edited that entry doesn't know what a harem is.

That thing doesn't happen outside of Risa's episode. You'd know this if you actually watched it.

Tubby is love, Tubby is life.

Kill yourself. His speech in front of the swim team in Ai's arc alone makes him Top Tier.

If you don't like Junichi, the problem is with you, not him. You're the one with a messed up opinion.

I just look at the page's version history and see you just changed it.
Thanks for giving me your IP, by the way.

And why do you think they magically all stop liking him other routes?

>Believe it or not unironic use of "epic" used to be common here.
Not really. But either way, it is far from acceptable.

Either way, it doesn't even matter what wikipidea says.
A harem is when 3+ girls are attracted to a single other person. That is what happens here.

Ai is love, Ai is life.

Holy shit, ahaha. The irony. You post some Sup Forums tier reaction image calling people stupid when you can't even back link posts correctly.

I'm gone. You can have the last word if you want.

I never watched this show, but something about that pic makes me think she's got a hidden vibrator.

>post Sup Forums tier reaction image
>calls people stupid
>can't back link posts correctly
>thinks he can hide his mistakes
Hahah
Thanks for the laugh.