When is Trump going to fire Mueller?

It's his only option at this point.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/i/web/status/936602442996813824
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Probably immediately after Kushner.

Mueller is ourguy, why would he fire him?

He wont need to

Dems will figure out whats really going on soon and do their best to end it.

If he does that it's Nixon Watergate 2.0 even if there's no crime. It's the only thing that he shouldn't do because Meller already can say it was obstruction with bullshit like x, y lying tot he FBI as an example of a crime.

twitter.com/i/web/status/936602442996813824

The president can't fire an independent counsel, toothpaste. That's why he's called an independent counsel.

Mueller is trumps little pocket pussy right now. Hes eating his own because trump is probably going to pardon if meuller gets a 360 no scope kill streak and btfos all the corrupt fucks. Trump will then pardon and release meuller so that meuller can dissapear to some island vacation never to be seen again.

Actually, he can. He's technically Trump's employee. A few presidents have fired special prosecutors, even ones investigating them. Now that Mueller is running around well outside his scope, acting as the de facto AG, it's probably necessary.

If Kushner gets pinched, Trump is gonna go nuclear. Maybe even literally.

Here's essentially how I think Donald Trump sees his family (In order of importance):

1. Ivanka
1. Baron
2. Jared
3. DT Jr.
12. Eric
31. Tiffany

If you touch anyone above Tiffany, Trump is gonna declare marshal law.

Oh god, I wanna see that SO BAD!

I know...it's gonna be fucking hilarious...

I'd hope after he fires Sessions, replaces Sessions with someone who won't recuse themselves on Uranium One and the Clinton Foundation, and said replacement grants a new special prosecutor the ability to look into those scandals.

Mueller can't run an investigation from a jail cell, so he'd have no choice but to fire him.

US just became just like Brazil...

Kind of a shame really.

>mfw trump hates his son in law and this entire president schtick was just to get him the fuck in jail the whole time

you pawns don't know how 5z chessmaster 2 on atari works

Just be ready for the fire sale Paulo, plenty of bargains.

If Pizzagate is conspiracy Alex Jones Tier tinfoil hat. Russia-Trump thing is just as retarded

(((Seth Abramson)))
oy vey

why don't conservatives ever seem to realize that if they lose they are going to be jailed? they always act like it's a game.

dumbest thing on the internet

He won't. He's going to let this thing play out, discredit, discredit, discredit. He'll do whatever he has to do to save his own skin, and probably Kushner. Everyone else will get hung out to dry.

Trump go to jail???...lolol yeah right...good luck with that one...keep watching cnn

He was kind of a dumbass to turn on Flynn like that, but what did anybody expect? He is not really a nice person, he just happens to be the asshole we need to fuck shit up in washington. He is a little too smart to fall into a false trap, but if he has any real skeletons they will come out eventually. He is going to be haunted by ditching Flynn and allowing Sessions to recuse himself for the rest of his time as president though. Flynn is a little off but he seemed like a loyal guy that would have stuck it out to the end. Now Trump just has the usual brass that might be competent, but they have no reason to feel any loyalty towards him at all, and also know he will turn on them when it comes down to it.

Same goes for Scarrimucci, kind of a bad pr guy but he seemed loyal.

I want to see him do it just to see everyone declare impeachment

Him firing Mueller would be so blatantly corrupt and suspicious they would basically have to start impeachment proceedings

He could pardon Flynn

And that's exactly what this investigation wants to achieve. Economic jihad against those who are close to the president, Isolate him and then strike with some bullshit against him.

Why? The mueller investigation has been the best thing ever for trump.

How dumb are these concern troll shills? Everything happening is part of the plan. Spoiler alert: it doesn’t end well for the DNC

>Implying this whole investigation isn't baseless and corrupt itself.

>Him firing Mueller would be so blatantly corrupt and suspicious

Washington is inherently corrupt and suspicious. It's completely broken, and the chastisement and lectures coming out of it are just a fucking joke at this point. If he goes the old establishment, which created him in the first place, will be right back where it was. I'm not too concerned about how well Trump does, but to want the establishment back as it was is insanity. It's the people that hate Trump asking for Trump to come around in another form, completely ridiculous.

>A few presidents have fired special prosecutors, even ones investigating them
Yeah Nixon did and he got BTFO for it.

I hope he does it so the republicans can fucking impeach his ass fast.

Trump admnistration will be unable to do anything relevant with this Alex Jones crap on the way.