9/11

So did 9/11 really happen? I mean how can anyone believe that 3 buildings collapsed when only two planes crashed? Shit makes absolutely no sense

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/911EmpiricalEvidence/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=fRkgIV8U9f0
youtube.com/watch?v=xFXgnYlkqH0
wikispooks.com/w/images/d/db/Collateral_Damage_-_part_1.pdf
duckduckgo.com/?q=plasco building collapse&t=ffsb&ia=web
duckduckgo.com/?q=megacrane mecca collapse&t=ffsb&ia=videos
youtu.be/4kQ3ma-pdpM
youtube.com/watch?v=xSVHWiZu8NM
drjudywood.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=Lh04uu1EkIU
youtube.com/watch?v=jpPNRrylH00
youtube.com/watch?v=Um64B1NZXes
youtube.com/watch?v=e-wXcJA-et0
youtube.com/watch?v=uHF3IPkq6IU
youtube.com/watch?v=PGcgYf-42wk
youtube.com/watch?v=3GHM5f9lVho&t
youtube.com/watch?v=DuozfGo8bvY
youtube.com/watch?v=rVCDpL4Ax7I
youtube.com/watch?v=11qZyBP1T-A
youtube.com/watch?v=v9fLeLe4Nlk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Seriously, this is still questioned? Building 7 = thermite detonation

youtube.com/user/911EmpiricalEvidence/videos

Just because you're too young to remember doesn't mean it didn't happen. Same thing with all these moon landing/Holocaust deniers. Bunch of faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=fRkgIV8U9f0
University of Alaska Fairbanks findings - Collapse of WTC7 could not have been caused by fire
key points:
- (39:33, 41:50, 43:43) NIST omitted critical structural members in their modelling.
- (58:30) Girder supporting floor 13 could not move far enough to fall off support.
- (48:27) Even if girder fell off support, causing floor 13 to collapse, it only had 34% of the impact force required to collapse floor 12.
- (1:15:40) WTC7 collapse achieved freefall speeds, what conditions are required for this to happen?

yes. Its been debunked a million times. Americans just fucked up the report so many times the conspiracy lived on.

Steel air planes don't melt jet beams. Are you guys retarded?

Yes it really happened planes were hijacked and crashed into buildings. IMO the towers were rigged to come to come down and the the plane that went down in shanksville was meant to go into building 7.

Watch...
youtube.com/watch?v=xFXgnYlkqH0

...and read
wikispooks.com/w/images/d/db/Collateral_Damage_-_part_1.pdf

new type of weapon:
duckduckgo.com/?q=plasco building collapse&t=ffsb&ia=web
duckduckgo.com/?q=megacrane mecca collapse&t=ffsb&ia=videos
check the dates, check the places, checks out

This is what you do with your time?

user, this happened 16 years ago....you have to start to catch up. Someone give him a quick rundown please.

>two buildings collapse next door
>WTC-7 is battered by debris
>then it collapses
how difficult?
> (1:15:40) WTC7 collapse achieved freefall speeds, what conditions are required for this to happen?
>what are the conditions for freefall
oh, i don't know... it has to be falling... freely... as all things do...

You obviously have no idea about the laws of physics for a building to free fall it needs to encounter no resistance/support structure. Also it would chose the path of least resistance not crumble down through all the support structure.

youtu.be/4kQ3ma-pdpM

There were confirmed Israeli specops on both WTC bound flights. One of them was Michael Lewin in pic related wearing a Swatch Hijacker.
That's how blatant.

the holocaust happened longer than that and people here still discuss if it really happened or not

The only Israeli company in the WTC decided 6 months before to move on Sep 3rd.
That's how blatant.

Spise en fjert, negerberger norgemann

9/11 is fake news. The WTC is a fabrication. Why do all the (((pictures))) of the towers look like cheap CGI?

>lets look at the other times skyscrapers collapsed and compare the results
oh right

The towers never existed in the first place.

Source redpills or they're worthless

The famous dancing Israelis proved to be a spy ring under cover of Urban Moving Systems in pic related.
That's how blatant.

>IMO the towers were rigged to come to come down
Correct
>planes were hijacked and crashed into buildings
It's a frame
>the the plane that went down in shanksville
No plane in Shanksville

>IMO the towers were rigged to come to come down
The towers never existed. I don't know a single person that has ever visited these (((towers)))

the calm before the storm threads are the other way bud

yes, it it was free-falling for almost 3 seconds. NIST didn't even include that in their report on the collapse until a high school physics teacher (David Chandler) pointed it out - gee I wonder why.
youtube.com/watch?v=xSVHWiZu8NM

>oh, i don't know... it has to be falling... freely... as all things do...
when nothing is in the way you galactic moron, even controlled demolitions don't "free fall",
7 was taken out like all the other buildings in the complex to a degree and bankers trust which had to be dismantled due to rusting problem after one beam lodged in it's side - it got infected,
after the event streets were hosed and dirt was brought to the site, that's also the reason why they had pools of water built as a memorial before they erected the highriser,
7 left no seismic impact at all as if nothing happened,
and isn't it sort of strange that the same Steven E. Jones disseminated widely held belief that thermite was used to demolish the towers and 7 when it could have been it for a variety of reasons (too slow, uncontrollable - wath reichstag demolition) but if you turn steel and aluminum into dust you get ingredients of thermite), the same guy killed cold fusion with his science by voting conference and disingenous practice
drjudywood.com/

Its good to be skeptical and question conventional wisdom.

But its not ok to dismiss concrete evidence out of hand simply to push a narrative.

All that does is weaken Western civilization and open us up to attack from anyone that wants to do us harm.

We reaping the whirlwind of some of that right fucking now.

If we don't reverse it at some point, the white man is finished.

I've been there 2 times visiting relatives in Boston.
ofc they existed.

are all the people you know younger than 16?

"Evidence linking these Israelis to 9/11 is classified. I cannot tell you about evidence that has been gathered. It's classified information."

US official quoted in Carl Cameron's Fox News report on the Israeli spy ring.
youtube.com/watch?v=Lh04uu1EkIU

>Source redpills or they're worthless

It’s been scientifically proven that 9/11 didn’t happen because the twin towers could not have existed on a flat earth.

thermite was made for exactly this purpose - cutting steel.
youtube.com/watch?v=jpPNRrylH00

Rothschild own ZIM? You have to put the sources on ther redpill itself so it can be shared.

Also well done for following up

youtube.com/watch?v=Um64B1NZXes
do you hear any explosions?

9/11 didn't happen. The twin towers and WTC7 are hiding in a secret base in Antarctica.

Pretty fucking simple one building is taller and heavier than another one . Fell on the small buildings and it collapse its not rocket science mah nigger

*facepalm

>telephoto lens from a mile away.
Incendiaries are not nearly as loud as conventional explosives.
youtube.com/watch?v=e-wXcJA-et0

youtube.com/watch?v=uHF3IPkq6IU
you're playing dumb, what part of too slow and uncontrollable you do not understand? Yes you can cut steel with it, you'd need immense heat on the site and blinding light - both absent, and it was never used in controlled demo as most people understand it i.e. blowing support so that building crushes itself via gravitational forces.
How did thermite move magnetometers in Alaska? What about mysterious resurfacing of Steve Jones figure after he tanked cold fusion and After Eugene Mallove murder robbery gone wrong but nothing is missing. How is it possible that 14 firefighters survived in one of the towers (right below the famous spire)?
youtube.com/watch?v=PGcgYf-42wk
I am certain it won't pick up, it's too strange and too emotionally disturbing, but it's true.

it was neither you filthy leaf, it was certainly DEW

I don't think we didn't go to the moon but I could very easily imagine 100 years from now people watching the moon landing footage pissing themselves laughing saying "THEY ACTUALLY BELIEVED THIS SHIT???"

>lots of fire
>se a spot begin to sag on highly damaged southwest side (truthers hate this view of the building)
>sag increases
>building comes down

explosives in all buildings

very easy

Nice. Now it's a complete redpill. I'm not good at compiling this shit because I'm mobileposting, but you get the idea. These images are (((debunked))) all the time. They need sources.

>it was certainly DEW
nah. It sounded interesting at first but it's likely much simpler than that.

>b-but hurricane Erin

No m8 never happened your right i cant believe i never understood it until now.

Oh wait, did you really think the israelis and saudis gave a shit if some goyim died? Really? Shut the fuck up

Truthers like forensic structural engineer Prof. Leroy Hulsey, of the UAF?

you forgot your argument Tadeusz wajchę przełóż

Nice dude I thought you were being a dick but thats pretty good.

Well done, was a bit too lazy for proper pill rolling there.

>Ignore facts
>Instead cite someone ignoring facts because he's an """""authority"""""
wew lad

I mean, I wasn't being nice per se, but I'm being productive. An infographics is useless unless it's credible, the age of memes is evolving. The time of larping as Nazis is done, we can't half ass it in the culture war anymore. Maybe another user could make a better one. Hell seger.

DUSTIFICATION

Nice CGI. Do you have any real pictures of these """towers"""?

"It was planned... We came across the bridge together" -Lloyd England

youtube.com/watch?v=3GHM5f9lVho&t

Can’t flim flam the zim zam

ok let's address "facts":

>lots of fire
very little fire
youtube.com/watch?v=DuozfGo8bvY

>se a spot begin to sag on highly damaged southwest side (truthers hate this view of the building)
irrelevant, see below and pic related

>sag increases
irrelevant, see below

>building comes down
impossible - localized damage cannot cause a global collapse. If it could, pic related would not be standing. Anyone who believes that global collapse can be caused by localized damage has zero understanding of how structures work.

Toothpaste isn't wrong.

>very little fire
Tip of the iceberg.
>localized damage cannot cause a global collapse
It *can*. Fire damage can weaken a building quite badly. In fact any kind of serious fire in a multiple story building could warrant an entire demolition of the remaining structure due to structural integrity concerns. You clearly don't know much about fire damage Mr. Wikipedia hero. Architects don't know much about fire's ability to undermine a structure.
t. Uncle is a retired Fire Marshall who's seen hundreds of fire damaged buildings.

nice, i also like how it doesn't call it jewish directly but subtly, so it's better for use with normies.

>we can't half ass it in the culture war anymore.
Damn right.
Upped my game on the _Daniel_ Lewin pic too.

>any kind of serious fire in a multiple story building could warrant an entire demolition of the remaining structure
Absolute rubbish. All the more because you're implying that the fire in the twin towers were "serious" fires. They were local and the fire lost most of its fuel upon ignition.

No way building 1 and 2 both collapse the same way.

Think about it

I don't dispute the fact that fire can severely damage buildings, I dispute that it can cause the complete collapse of a 47 storey building, with 2.5 seconds of the collapse being at free fall speed. Free fall means there is no structural support - even significantly weakened structural supports would offer some resistance to collapse.

Yeah, buildings on fire never fall down.

please name all buildings that have collapsed due to fire.

More on Daniel Lewin and the mysterious voicemail he left his wife.

>calls to Belgium

Why?

Diesel generator caught on fire. I know I know burger edu but:
Thermal expansion

he needed to be more specific name a steel high rise that collapsed due to fire. Pic related

So you see that buildings almost never collapse because of fire. You were being sarcastic?

Flight 93 building 11

youtube.com/watch?v=11qZyBP1T-A

youtube.com/watch?v=v9fLeLe4Nlk

>burns for a day
>doesnt collapse

but wtc 7 instantly falls after a couple of hours with minor fire

>muh different structure

sure

Tower 7 did and you have no evidence to the contrary. Saying almost never doesn't mean something can't happen

It was on fire for more than 2 hours and the fire wasn't "minor" it was so severe it in fact caused the building to collapse. There's video and everything.

Tower 7 was a controlled demolition, it involved fire, sure.

>There's video and everything
So what's lacking? A brain?

Are you a bot?

>demolition

Based on what evidence?

user, did you crop the twin towers into that picture?

You're a bot. If only you had eyes you'd see.

So nothing then. Well done.

freefall collapse

>being this big of a faggot
Look at videos of demolitions then look at videos of 911. All three were demolitions that fell into their own footprint. The beams at the broke at 45 degree angles/had 45 degree cuts at the bottom of the buildings and they were covered with thermite that's a demolition explosive. These ground zero pictures can be googled easily. Then look up the BYU professor who gets into this, he talks about the chemical properties of samples taken from ground zero and the pressure he was under/bribes he was offered to stop investigating.

Alternately, an aluminum plane that would get smashed if it hit a bird (google these pics) can fly intact right through a well-built, reinforced structure of massive steel beams and cause an endless series of explosions all over the tower from bottom to top culminating in an implosion, after flying at a literally impossible speed for that plane at that altitude.