How rich are you guys or how much do you make a year

How rich are you guys or how much do you make a year.

I make 70k a year

Haven't you heard? Everyone on this board makes six figure incomes.

I've made $486k while trading crypto and stocks this year. I can't wait to get assblasted by the government with taxes this April... yay

$6,000,000

I made 50 mil one time and never worked since

About $12,000; Full time college student.

40k roughly, feelsbadman, need a raise

I'll end up at $108k this year.

i get whatever my pimp gives me

I'm a at about $70K, but my crypto investments have made about $90K this year.

Feelsamazingman

Comfortably middle class. I make 71K and my wife takes home 56K.

73k a year

is crypto investments worth it?

My dad's rich so I'm pretty much set.

Yes buy a lot now then sell at least half once it hits mainstream

$90k+ depending on how much overtime I do. I live in NY though so $30k of that goes to taxes anyway.

Stock tip: OHRP
See how much you can get up to $2 on Monday and see $10 price per share this time next year.

>six figure incomes.
From a welfare? Not even in Germoney.

whatever bitcoins doing.

how does it feel to not work any more?

Have a bit over a mill in the bank accruing interest.
Have no job, just shit at home shitposting all day.

Why don’t you rich people start organizations that make a splash? Or is 120k poor in a big city?

Hard to say, somewhere around 45 million.

100billion.

200 million

About $70k

About 10k a month, but I don't work all year.

$57k a year plus benefits. This is starting salary, my career potential is retarded provided I play my political cards right.

In addition I stand to inherit of $2.7-$3.2 million, depending on market conditions, when my parents die.

I didn't choose the thug life, the thug life chose me.

50k. It's an okay living, paying my university fees is taking a lot of my disposable income.

I'm pretty poor.

14k. Fuck poverty jobs

so never sell? got it.

What do you do?

I’m , our taxes are too high to start anything. Probably retiring back to my hometown.

This is taxes

Make sure you invest that shit. You gotta use money to make money in order to keep money

$120k annually.

I get ten good boy points for every day I get through without making a poppy outside the toilet. This year I have 27 good boy points and mummy will make me tendies for Christmas

>40
why does it feel bad? how can someone not live on almost 20 an hour?

24. Make $45k a year with just hs dip. No savings no assets no gf. But lately I've been turning all that around.

i dont work i live a NEET lifestyle funded by my wealthy family

140k in California, which is like 80k anywhere else

invest those tendies back into a goodboy points stock option and let it ride.Youll be able to have tendies at least once a month...maybe two times a month if the tendie to GBP market holds.

190K USD excluding RSUs

Total comp is ~680k. Salary ~450k.

You cucks suck at life.

ITT

$91K/ yr
net worth $2.1M

I make 39k a year. It's not much but I work for a non-profit that aligns with my political beliefs. Don't have any co-workers I dislike, work is pretty easy, and I get to have in depth discussions and meet influential state representatives and other experts, so hopefully I'll use it to springboard up in a year or two.

Fuck you. I hope someone robs you. Asshole.

Why do people on here lie so much when it comes to wages?

But both my wife and I work. Both my wife and I come from poor families, And the interesting thing is every year we make more money but our standard living doesn't really get any better it does seem like the more money you make the more money you spend. between taxes and house payments and everything else we live in a decent house, drive a car with over 200k miles, and save money for retirement, but there is never much left over.

you may have one of the only honest answers here

$750,000 inherited
$35,000 saved personally
Just finished university
$40 p/h

Because everyone here is depressed, but they won't admit it.

fucking classic data miner
(op responds to get 2 Posts this ID)
OP IS MAJOR FAGGOT

more than you

Last year i made about £6000

AMERICA FUCK YEAH
I hope you're 1488

>tfw I've paid 100k into social security and I'll never get a penny of it
Feels bad senpai

Live pretty good, have a stay at home wife/mother to my two kids and want for nothing.

Bout 47k, wife makes just shy of 70k, somehow don't have any extra money. Low cost of living area.

Feels bad.

iktf

Pls help a goy out

1PxC344Mi21h8uvAvJX2trxrqVuiAJeDP5

I have $6 million dollars and I love that number I use it for everything.

It must be.I mean on everyboard that askes how much people make its 100s of thousands to millions with stock option and all that shit.Just be honest.I make 30000 working sanitation.How hard was that?

making something around $100k/yr ... could do more (because I run a scalable business) but I don't because I'm a lazy fucktard and shitpost on Sup Forums all day long. Also don't see why I should work more so the fucking welfare state could take it away from me and give it to single mother niggers.

I

80k, ca (don't even live there, just my mailing address)....so 40k after taxes

10k/year on disability for mental illness I'll never be able to work I'll never be able to anything I just wanna die.

Do you know you'd both be immensely happier if you rushed your mortgage then let your wife 'retire' early and care for the home and kids?

It's all the drugs you're buying

$45k/year

thinking of going to law school, I hate my job and my career, I don't even want a promotion

It's called selection bias, ontop of lies. The people who earn a fair bit post more about what they earn. There's thousands of lurkers who don't post they're the median/mean and below.

rofl, 500% gains over one year. puny cleartext economy.

I'm trying to get to the point where i can live off investments and this shit is hard. Make 110k with my soul sucking job but investment income is really hard to get. Going to take me near a decade even with a top 10% income and living in a cheap place.

I'm poor. Not going to lie. Not going to give any specific details because that is just embarrassing for me. Hard to make a living when you have a criminal record for bullshit keeping you down.

200k selling cars

how dont you have money? I make alot less and have an ok saving going.You got kids or something?

£25k.
It's enough to live pretty comfy. I'm teaching myself Java though so in a year or two I can move up and make better money.
I really should be starting a business or buying and selling though. That's how you get rich.

mid 30s, $21k in annual NET wages as a 12 year Walmart associate.

HVAC bro here, 110k

Less than 15k a year.
Culinary was a mistake.

ok so must live in the city.If not,and you guys make that much you fucking suck at money.

>18K after taxes
>22
>Pay only 10% of my mortgage, my dad covers the rest
>Don't pay for gas, electricity, water because dad
>Barely pay for renovation either
>Stand to inherit millions (dad's working on pushing the cash to me without the inheritance-tax)

Feels good

$90,000

Youre one of my favorite posters. You make me grateful for my life

Jesus, even people who work at McDonalds where I live make $14 an hour.

helno datamine. poast bobs.

£40,000

Should be going up to £45,000 as of Jan

Got about £10k worth of savings, currently putting it aside for a mortgage.

What do people have to make for you to assume they aren’t lying?

£18,000 before overtime
Feelsbadman

Be as big of a loser as him

Kek, have a (You)