How do I stop being jealous of Canada?

I am seriously so jealous of Canada. I feel like they do everything right and we, the USA, do everything wrong. Their reputation in the world is among the best and they, along with Germany, are seen as the new leaders of the free world.

Canada in general is a country that is very polite and even-tempered, they are moving forward on alternate energy, they provide healthcare to everyone, they allow more immigration and free trade in order to take in skilled workers, they provide for people's education to make a more intelligent and skilled populace, and their leader is polite, humble and effective.

Why can't we be like Canada? By contrast the USA always comes across as so dumb and brash.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-01/chinese-researchers-experiment-anti-gay-spray
theguardian.com/notesandqueries/query/0,5753,-1725,00.html
unvis.it/theguardian.com/notesandqueries/query/0,5753,-1725,00.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's a totalitarian shithole that allows the government to seize kids from their families if the parents tell them that they can't be trans.

Wait, you guys don't do that?

Yeah, I get it man. Baiting is fun.

move there, now
what are you waiting for

I wonder who's behind this post.

Because Canada doesn't have to worry about overseas affairs when big daddy USA can do it for Canada. And Canada doesn't have an"intelligent and skilled populace" because they have so many illegal immigrants and refugees coming in. Not only this, but they're leader is a crybaby.

>they are moving towards alternate energy
The way it's being handled is fucking our economy
>healthcare to everyone
the hospitals are under-funded and are working beyond their limit. This causes wait times to be enormous and actually drives people who can't afford to wait 6 or 7 hours to either go to private practice or not go at all.
>polite and even-tempered
For the most part it's fake
>immigration and free trade
allows companies to screw actual Canadians out of jobs.
>provide for people's education
The state's do this too. If you mean university then you are wrong. Either way public schools are under-funded. I often had classes were we had to share 30-year old text books.
>leader is polite and humble and effective
He's an idiot who only got elected because of "dude weed". He never actually answers questions in parliament and wanted to change the rules so he's only there one day a week. Many people are sick of him.

Give up your interracial cuccold fantasies. Problem solved.

>immigration ... in order to take in skilled workers
The vast majority of "skilled workers" are semi-literate rice farmers and street shitters.

>How do I stop being jealous of Canada?

visit it

sage
sage

>allows companies to screw actual Canadians out of jobs.

But then that forces Canadians to compete more on the world stage and get better as a result does it not?

lol you fucking moron. Weak b8 m8.

>burger moved in the neighborhood
>has put up a us flag on top of his garage

No. The Canadians I'm talking about are laborers which is how most of the population makes money.

Now imagine you own a farm and you need to hire employees. Do you hire the born and raised Canadian who wants $30/hr so he can live likes his parents did. Or do you hire 3 immigrants who will work for $10/hr (min wage) because that's way more than what they'd get In their 3rd world country. Now these immigrants hardly ever work, but when they do it's a piss poor job

If you try to hire the Canadian the government will come down on you for not having a diverse working force

This thread is now a Trudeau meme thread

Moar

TPBP
>sounds the same as what OP is spouting out

Ne1 else?

DUDE KEKOLDRY LMAO

1 more then I'm out

Move here and you’ll soon find it’s all smoke and mirrors from the drama teacher. We pay more for everything and get less in return. Americans are far more polite and approachable. We’re just passive and easily cucked.

Low interest rates
Low unemployment rates
+5% economic growth
Alberta still making insane amount of money
Quebec has a balanced budget

Main problems are entitled whites playing video games instead of working forcing immigration.

Only right wing extremists would say such shit. Get off your ass a find a job.

Nice

And drive our wages into the ground in comparison.

>Why can't we be like Canada?

Easy. Replace our niggers and spics with chinks.

This. My workplace has 3 fresh off the boat poos that can't English. Annoying as fuck and I don't trust them.

0/10

>don't trust
You should learn hindi. Unless you're too dumb to learn another language.

thanks for proving my point.

Only left wing terrorists would say everything is fine

>along with Germany, are seen as the new leaders of the free world.
No we are not, this is just an American lefty meme. Nobody outside of the US considers us to be "the leaders of the free world".

Don't you have some questions to avoid Justin?

>left wing terrorists
yeah nice try

Fuck off Scheer incompetent

Lol go fuck yourself. Why the fuck should I learn their language. It would be much easier to lynch them and smug faggots like you.

Who's the terrorist now?

So move to Canada, Jew. I don't see what the problem is. We want you to.

Who the fuck said anything about terrorism? I'm pissed odf about my country being forced down the shitter from importing shit workers. We don't need them and we don't need pathetic soyboys like you.

day of the rake soon

Stop being a fucking cuck, that’s how.

I feel like Justin Trudeau is the perfect representative for Canadians. Take that as you will.

Lol it's not just scheer bud. The NDP and greens have been asking as well

Canada sucks for Jews. They love muslims too much.

Live there

Just leave you fucking faggot. We have more than enough soyboys already.

Fuck you

let's trade citizenships.

>Canada
>good

>my country
It's my country too and we need workers because whites are fucking entitled lazy fucks. Try to hire anyone to work for you for minimum wage. You'll get zero whites.

2 posts
go get a BJ from your dog

>Our diversity is our strength
EXPLAIN THIS MEME RIGHT NOW

>Trudeau
>humble and effective
if you mean avoiding questions about his corrupt Finance minister, apologizing to all the genders he made up and going full JUST on the economy then I suppose you're right

then move there, just say your muslim and theyll let you right in

Canada your false flagging are awful

Jews and muslims are the same race with differnces in religion

Official numbers from earlier this week put the avg wait time over 8 hours now for health care.
>polite
It was true, it's dropping proportionally with the number of immigrants. For me, I wouldn't have considered myself racist or anything like that before because all people seemed Canadian. Now they don't, too many Indians and Asians(mind these less but still annoying),
>can't go to a restaurant and expect to understand your server
>watching random refugees littering (petty but it shows the disrespect for their home and city),
>bombarded by CBC propaganda about what blessing they have been for this country and all this culture they are bringing
>assigned family doctor, Indian, doesn't speak intelligible English, stop going and go to clinics instead
>trudeau has made a literal business model out of terrorism, 40m to 4 different "falsely accused" terrorists because they didn't want to carry the investigation to its conclusion
>diversity is our strength, might have believed this several years ago when all the immigrants I met had worked for years to come to this country and desired to become Canadian.
>Haitians are currently walking across the border in thousands and claiming refugee status giving them access to all benefits of being a Canadian without having to pay taxes until it is approved in at minimum a year.
>all kinds of (((groups))) are saying that Canada is not accepting enough refugees yet, all are of course given talk time on CBC
>it is only a matter of time before we have no go zones like Sweden

Why is that if I may ask? Any reason more than shitposters on Sup Forums? Were you presented a picture of Canada by your media and schooling that you thought Trudeau fit?

We have a leader who is incapable of anything apart from destroying the nation. If he were President you would impeach him. Western Sweden is doomed, don't envy anything about Canada.

:'(
Expatriate here.

God, that sounds awful... I lived on the west coast before leaving two years ago... My life is insanely more stressful now, but Canada doesn't sound like a place I should return to...

If you like Canada so much then fucking leave. You wont be missed. You sound like a fucking woman, kill yourself.

youre only jealous because youve never lived there....its cold, the infrastructure sucks and the people are lame as fuck

>Alberta making a shit ton of money

You mean the Texas of Canada that you guys constantly shit on, ignore and berate nonstop because of the Tar Sands and their Conservative voting patterns?

Yeah dont worry, we will annex Alberta soon enough, since you guys dont seem to want it.

Use anti-gay spray

zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-01/chinese-researchers-experiment-anti-gay-spray

>all Canadians agree with Trudeau's shit

Why is their Prime Minister such a faggot?

Because he literally is a faggot user

Op is a fucking moron.

Why is water wet?

for a moment i thought this was real

But it isn't?
theguardian.com/notesandqueries/query/0,5753,-1725,00.html

unvis.it/theguardian.com/notesandqueries/query/0,5753,-1725,00.html

>theguardian .com
lmao

move or kill yourself

oh you'd like to destroy yourself for some praise from people you don't know also?

Whats worse is that we bring in so many immigrants that obviously won't help the economy at all.

For example, mom and dad don't speak much english. Dad works as a cleaner for 20k a year and doesn't pay taxes on the amount and mom stays home with 4 kids and gets 5-6k per child from the government.

That's 24k cash out of your pockets every year, not to mention the education and health care they get. This is so much money up front and the supposed payoff (the kids will work in Canada for 50 years!) is so distant that the time value of any payoff is reduced to below zero.

only maybe 10% of immigrants that I met love their lives in Canada. The rest fucking hates it.

>it is only a matter of time before we have no go zones like Sweden
Good lmao these retards that let this all happen reap what they sow - those zones will be the only places in canada where it wont be illegal to not let your kid want to transition to some variation of lgbtqrstuvxyzhiv+2etcetc

>so many immigrants
The only reason we get immigrants is because we need them to run our businesses. Look around and you'll notices that they work a lot harder than entitled whites. As a business owner, I have no choice. NOT ONE SINGLE WHITE EVER APPLIED. Yes it's minimum wage but so what?

>Yes it's minimum wage but so what?
Whites know their time is worth more than what the bare minimum is, you sound like a shyster

>T. Canadian behind a proxxy

Stop smoking dope. It fries the brain.Only a burnout would make asinine posts like this.

So don't complain about immigration you entitled fuck. I bet you're against increasing minimum wage.

>dude free healthcare lmao

If you get cancer and don't have insurance you're just as fucked in Canada as you would be anywhere else. Our "free" healthcare means if you have some kind of problem you can go see your friendly local octogenarian family doctor who after forcing you to wait a few hours will check your ears with a flashlight and check your heart with a stethoscope and tell you to take an aspirin no matter how serious your problem is.

I don't complain about immigration, I like most of the ones I've met, we're still a brain drain of the wealthy from other countries (mostly).

In terms of minimum wages, i say abolish the concept entirely, price setting the price levels of supply & demand of labor is weak. I outsource my tasks to eastern european males only and pay them minimum wage at least from here, which is usually double to triple a decent hourly wage there.

>I feel like they do everything right
Wrong
>provide healthcare to everyone
Waiting a year for a surgery is considered quick
>they allow more immigration and free trade in order to take in skilled workers
Usually a “skilled worker” understands what a Boston Cream Donut is at Tim Hortons
>Implying Merkel is also a world leader
She can’t even form a proper government in Germany

1/3

2/3

>Biggest economic power in history along 3000 mile southern border
>Commonwealth member of greatest empire in history

How do they make ends meet?

3/3

By doing us all a favor and moving there.

>TFW
>an overly abused intellectual asset in a war-torn shithole
>hard to get to leafland legally (even illegally probably)
>couple Indian dudes who can't speak proper English with no skills or low quality skills are already in the workforce

First, you need to learn how to use grammar. Google semi colon.
Second, you should emigrate there. Oh wait you can’t because they have an actual immigration policy, but call us racist when we accept more browns and blacks than anyone in the world.
Do me a favor, go to the nearest sex store and buy a dildo. Then go fuck yourself

Step 1. Remove your head from your anus.
Step 2. Repeat step one until you are no longer jealous of cukoldry and faggotry.