Is this the real reason Sup Forums likes Trump? Because they can relate?

Is this the real reason Sup Forums likes Trump? Because they can relate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9a1o3OHGTcM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MSM is trying to spin strong family bonding as a bad thing

i am not surprised

Highly successful men rarely have close friends. They're always playing the game

daily reminder Sup Forums voted jew enabler

Nah, I have good friends but rarely talk to my family, haven't seen my father since my mom died 4 years ago.

Friends are for liberals. True conservatives only care about families.

feels comfy

Fiens are for plebs

I go out with people from work occasionally and that's it, my only real friend is my gf.

We shoulda memed Hill instead right? Fuck off retard

>Speaking to your family everyday is considered a flaw
What a jewish thing to believe.

>doesnt have any friends

"Lord, protect me from my friends; I can take care of my enemies"

>haha le drumpf has a family who loves him

(((Newsweek)))

liberals:
>HAHAHAHA LETS LAUGH AT HIM BECAUSE HE DOESN'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS HAHAHA FUCK DRUMPF

also liberals
>LOVE TRUMPS HATE, LOVE EVERYONE, REFUGEES WELCOME!

>Trump is a content family man
Wow how racist and autistic of him

Independent strong men don't need friends.

Lion behavior vs hyena behavior.

God, being Jeb truly is suffering.

Nothing is more cringey than the new millennial tradition of "Friendsgiving" where all the outcasts have Thanksgiving with their other outcast friends instead of with their family

Family will always trump friends. Fuck off kike.

Poor Jeb!

>being close to your family is bad
This is what liberals actually believe.

Business is war. You don't make friends with your enemies in wartime. But you fight wars to secure the safety and prosperity of your family.

Being well adjusted to a maladjusted world is not a virtue.

youtube.com/watch?v=9a1o3OHGTcM

I can sort of get where he is coming from. I don't really have any friends or hobbies. I work 80 hour weeks in an office. I think at this point I just do it to take my mind of the decay of the world and my depression.

I clean and reorganise rooms in my home every week to create some semblance that my life is moving forward and that there is change and improvement towards my final goals.

My job is pretty much all I do. I have no hobbies. My hobby is being Sales Manager at my company. On weekends I just exist. But I always think having lots of money wouldn't make me too happy.

I know there are those that will say... boy, if I could just be a millionaire that would be the most wonderful thing; if I could just not have to work everyday, if I could just be out fishing or hunting, or playing golf, or travelling, that would be the most wonderful life in the world …they don’t know life, because what makes life mean something is purpose. A goal. The battle. The struggle. Even if you don’t win it…

>Trump doesn't have any friends

Yes he fucking does, holy shit

A LOT OF THEM DIED ON 9/11

This is what the press is reduced to - "Trump meanie poopoo head doesn't even have any friends lol"

I'm surprised they didn't call him a fucking virgin

Can't wait to turn these fucks into wind chimes

>being in contact with family is now bad

This made me smile .

Thanks user.

>That American Feel

The middle school lunch room snark is beyond absurd. The MSM engages in immature and childish rhetoric and doesn’t even deserve to be dignified with any acknowledgement.

yes /pol and Blumpf are the same:
retarded,angry, isolated sociopaths and dumb as rocks.

best president

My few close friends are like family and we treat each other as such.

>Implying friendship means anything in the modern world

Trump spends like 95% of every day for the last 50 years being a salesman. Probably has thousands of friends but not many close ones

Thats basically me. Sup Forums is a closer friend than most humans

This man reads or intituively understands the dynamics of success in a network of people. If you have friends, they forcefully have to be few. Allies are next and then second or third degree conections which you activate whenever you need.

Hahahah that stupid fag likes his family, ahahahaha.

>this is actually how leftists think

I went to one last year. Luckily I got very drunk and stoned, but yeah it was a cringefest.

Having 'friends' means what to you?
Pretending to be a 'good guy' so people will be unguarded around you?
So you can take what you want from them? Good luck with that, Bitch..

>shaming for living with family, shaming for talking with family everyday
>haha goy why aren't you atomized yet? you're a loser!

Fake news. All real Americans are Donald Trump's friends. Only commies, illegal immigrants, lazy welfare nignogs with zero personal accountability, mentally ill group-think sheep, and deep state faggots dislike him. The rest are just jealous hater peons that dislike him because he is a extremely successful, wealthy, white, Christian male. If Trump was exactly the same person he is now, but had shitskin, the MSM and the self loathing white morons would suck his dick daily and talk about his charisma, accomplishments, and no-nonsense attitude.

>haven't seen my father since my mom died 4 years ago.

Why?

Or they just do it on different days you fucking tard

Clinton has many friends
but they keep turning up dead for some reason

Those were "friends," not friends.

i dont trust anyone outside of my family

I hate MSM but I haven't seen that. How so?

>Trump has a good relationship with his family and likes to speak to them every day
Jesus, they can't even run smear campaigns right

None of your business.

If you're rich pretty much everyone you talk to is trying to get your money. It's really hard to form genuine relationships.

Lol what a bunch of faggots no wonder they hate us. Sounds like daddy issues.

Having a family thanksgiving and bringing in a lonely friend or two is god-tier.

this made me sad

literally /ourguy/

fuck off mountain jew, your country has embraced judaism so strongly it is now inseparable from your "culture".

>b-b-but my dad doesnt use the right pronouns!
its because they had come to the point where they can only associate with other similarly brainwashed millenials.

Most alphas don't have friends. Friendship is gay AF

Read the fucking headline in the OP

Ah. Another shit father picked by Mommy Dearest.

the only friend one needs

it's good to have friends that are like family.
not replacing family, but not flakey fucks like some libshits.

I have legitimately 6 people I would consider to be actual friends and only one of them that I see on a regular basis since the others live hundreds of miles away

It wouldn't be so bad if I had a real gf

Then you shoot guns. Both my immediate family and extended family had some gun action and a friend brought along or new girlfriend at them. It was great times.

For all the good he is trying to do my country I consider Donald Trump a friend.

>Most alphas don't have friends. Friendship is gay AF
I'm assuming you come from experience, faggot?

I have no friends because apparently I'm a fucking racist and in my 30s. The only ones that keep me any sort of company is my gf, my brother, and my stuffed animals.

checked

Fuck you. I'm done talking to you.

how is this a bad thing about him? if you have no friends and speak to your family guess what
YOU ARE A GOOD PERSON
the only way to make (((friends))) is by cucking your self.

>mommy picked a scumbag
>won't face up to it

lmao at your cowardice and denial

Then you've made an ass of yourself, friend

>american's talking about culture
>country which cuisine is mcdonalds

Family first. Friends come and go, you'll have your family forever.

"Family" is all you need user. And what (((they))) are trying and succeeded in breaking women and niggers like yourself of. Any semblance of a family. Family values. Or morals in general. And they did this by preying on your empathy (with women) and constant need for a victim complex and gibs (for blacks)

Prove he has never had friends, because the media lies 24/7

I wonder how many journos grew up with coal burning moms and dads who left for smoke to think a family man is a bad thing.

Why are millennial so big on daddy issues.

>Newsweek
There used to be a highly-regarded news magazine by the same name

>three national languages
>hide during every war to (((bank)))
>country literally run off of usury

loser

this

>Newsweek
>There used to be a highly-regarded news magazine by the same name
Correct, I used to read newsweek. it went bankrupt and was revived as a jewish propaganda outlet.

>Donald Trump has never had friends

The next time someone says Trump was friends with Pedo Epstein i'll show them this article. thanks, News"weak"

No some faggot hippy friend my dad had kept insisting that us as the family should do it another day because he and his friends knew him longer than we did. Dad went one time and said it was gayest fucking thing he had ever seen. This faggot didn’t have any doors on his bathrooms and there was a straight shot to the toilet from the dining table. He just get up in the middle of talking poops down on the toilet and proceeds to ruin every body’s appetite with a big masty shit.

Underrated

Is this the true anti-Merkel.

Never? He talked about his friends from high school in an old interview though. Not having friends when you're older however is pretty normal.
My dad for example doesn't have friends outside of work, because all he does is work and come home to relax. If he wants to socialize he calls me or someone else in the family.

I'm in my mid 20s now and I only have my old friends that I socialize with. I don't really see the point in getting more friends since that makes it so I have less time doing my own shit.
I guess liberals feels the need to get new friends because they have zero goals in life, hence the extra time they can spend on all those new friends.

Hell, we have a family reunion in January (Christmas edition) and in the main event in August. 100+ people at the Christmas one and 250+ at the main one. We have races and prizes and fundraisers. Who the fuck has time for 'friendsgiving' outside pathetic, family-less city freaks?

Goals?
YOU NEED TO HAVE FUN GOY
NOT GOALS

Pol and trump are both total dependants.

Trump: million dollar loan from dad.

Pol: Totino's pizza rolls from mom.

>"Do you have any friends?"
>Trump leans in:
>"I have millions!"

>by Newsweek Archives
So, the guy who wrote it is so ashamed of how bad his article is they refuse to put their name on it

Yeah same, I love some of my friends a lot more than family members. The bonds are much deeper.

>56%

Left

>Trump and Putin are best buddies

>Trump has no friends

its hard to have real friends when you are super-rich.
same goes for a loving wife but is more tolerable

FPBP you identified it. There is nothing Jews want more than to destroy familial and community identity. They want children to hate their parents and come crying to daddy government.

That made me lol, have a you

Read Trump's books: they tell how he values friendships through case stories about different deals and how the friendships influenced said deals.
Trump fiercely values loyalty, and his books are all about the importance of friendships and family.