This kills Sup Forumsedditors

>A FUCKING BEAN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5MS0TrsI7rE&t=7s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soybean
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw no cute twink soyboy bf

why live?

Fuck. I'm looking for a croat, but a soft, pudgy one that I can defend from serbs.
In another world, we could've been boyfriends.

The only thing it kills is your T levels

1 drop of soy on exposed skin, and you'll be growing a pussy by the end of the week.

Everyone should be eating this bean. It's the anti-soy bean. It's called the velvet bean and it's natural increases testosterone also gives a dopamine boost. Makes you a happy sick cunt.

boo

Eating unfermented soy is toxic as fuck.
The Japanese knew this but they now eat unfermented soy = small penises and female tendencies/ appearance / demeanor

Don't fall for the forced meme. The Jews don't want you to know how beneficial soy is. Soy is fucking amazing. It has little to no effect on testosterone, corrects all forms of alopecia and reduces prostrate cancer better than anything available in the current American diet. It also promotes the production of hgh and igf-1 in the skin which is why it may correct alopecia as igf-1 reduces dht in the scalp without lowering natural dht levels. It is suggested that this also occurs in the prostate but it hasn't been seen yet. What seems to be going on is igf-1 scavenges dht from places where it doesn't need to be. Soy isoflavones are fucking great. Phytoestrogens and xenoestrogens are not the same thing. Xenoestrogens have bee nshown to negatively impact helath, but phytoestrogens have only been shown to have no effect of a positive effect on health. These studies are publsihed on pubmed. You can read for yourself. I have drank 1 liter of soymilk and took a cayenne pepper capsule for a capsaicin supplement a day for over a year and corrected my receding hairline. I can tell you it does work, although the study was only limited to 9 months, it did see amazing results, but subjects alopecia was not completely corrected in the study. More time was needed was suggested. It took me longer to see the results I wanted but it did work.

tfw it's all true

Alright, so the soy garbage is what's fucking up an entire generation of men but what is it doing to women? They stringent this garbage at higher rates and it's not affecting them physically like it is men. Unless it's just making them more bitchy and outspoken on twitter or something

youtube.com/watch?v=5MS0TrsI7rE&t=7s

This kills humans

>A FUCKING FLOWER

You get 13 year olds with massive tits now. I for one am fine with women eating it.

?????

We know
>Kate S.

>All parts of the plant are highly poisonous, including the red berries which may be attractive to children. If ingested—even in small amounts—the plant can cause abdominal pain, vomiting, reduced heart rate, blurred vision, drowsiness, and red skin rashes.

bloody hell i keep that shit in my garden. Thanks for info

That was happening even before soy was so prevalent in our diets. When I was a kid, they blamed hormones in the meat and dairy products.

is this fucking lily of the valley?
wew lad we had those in our garden and my mom always used to pick them up and put them in vases around home, it smells amazing, i had no idea its so highly poisonous
>tfw i could've been dead

soygirls are cuter than usual girls just fyi

Thanks for the info. Now I know how to fake illnesses.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soybean

Prostate cancer

Because of the phytoestrogen content, some studies have suggested that soybean ingestion may influence testosterone levels in men. However, a 2010 meta-analysis of 15 placebo controlled studies showed that neither soy foods nor isoflavone supplements alter measures of bioavailable testosterone or estrogen concentrations in men.[171] It has been hypothesized that soy foods and enterolactone may increase the development of prostate cancer although no significant associations were observed for the soy isoflavones.[172] Furthermore, soy consumption has been shown to have no effect on the levels and quality of sperm.[173] A 2009 meta-analysis of the research on the association between soy consumption and prostate cancer risk in men concluded that "consumption of soy foods is associated with a reduction in prostate cancer risk in men."[174]

holy fuck
i collect them every year
no fucking way they are poisonous