So we can all agree she is a Mary Sue, right?

So we can all agree she is a Mary Sue, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/KlMHP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, she's a Makise Kurisu and she's the second best girl in her series

Mayushii best girl
Flat chest a shit

No, that's a zombie and an assistant.

Kurisu is canon basically as stacked as Suzuha. It's only Luka that's flat, for obvious reasons.

what does this face convey?

Is "Dr. Pepper" supposed to be a parody of the real-life beverage Doc Tear Popper?

is stratfor supposed to be parody of real-life stratfor?

Is "CERN" supposed to be a parody of the real-life research institution SERN?

is @chan or N-chan supposed to be parody of the real-life website Sup Forums?

How does she not get poop on her shirt?

2channel.

>poop

feces
Sorry, user.

Dr Pepper is so good

Same diff now that Sup Forums is owned by Hiroshimoot.

This girl's relationship with the MC doesn't look like anything to me

What do you mean?

Have we finally run out of topics to discuss?

if she's a Mary Sue why did she die

Hypercompetence does not necessarily a Mary Sue make.

Yo. How do I make the game work?
I've downloaded it from that "erogames" site you linked me in the last thread.

I get an error everytime I try to install it.

Because she came back to life and saved the world. She's basically Jesus.

Do you think Maho smells? Her room is always a mess.

No she's not, she's Pandora. Her unchecked curiosity is enough to bring about the end of humanity.

I wouldn't know. I torrented it.

I bet she smells like salty coins and milk.

Are you the OP?

No.

Do you agree with the OP?

If Okabe put a baby in her, would it come out as superStalin or something? Why does everything she makes lead to the end of the world?

Where is she going, user.
What is she doing?

do NOT help the ESLs

Rate girls. Go.

Maho = Kurisu > Faris > Suzu-alpha > Mayushii > Suzu-beta > Moeka > everyone else

Good taste

Which patch did you install?
I see a lot of stuff on nyaa.

Mayuri>Maho>Kurisu>Amadeus Kurisu>Suzuha>Moeka>Faris>Kagari>Fubuki

Kurisu > Maho > Amadeus Kurisu > Alpha Suzuha > Mayuri > Beta Suzuha > Yuki > Luka > Faris > Fubuki = Kaede > Kagari >>>>>> Moeka

>wanting people with genuine mental issues over best-bro/girl
Rest checks out. Just switch Alpha with Maho/Kurisu and you're good.

The most recent version should be v8. It's all in the comments of the patch torrent.

>Fubuki below Kagari
I'll cut you, nigger.

fubuki is ugly

no u

anyone have the translated rine stickers?

They were translated?

imgur.com/a/KlMHP

So we can all agree OP is a faggot, right?

Kurisu>Maho>Mayuri>Amadeus>β Suzuha>α Suzuha>Faris>Fubuki>Lukako>Kagari>Moeka>Kaede>Judy

>Beta over Alpha
Why in God's niggerlasting name?

Is this patch translated well? I'm guessing it's different from the official release.

People now ironically hate Steins;Gate and Kurisu now, oh wow. Let me be honest with you: I know a lot about Steins;Gate, and I can guarantee you everybody loved S;G. Everybody. Steins;Gate was so loved by everybody they can't stop talking about it. I know a lot of people, the best people by the way, who played the VN and watched the anime, and beyond the slow start they all loved it. Period. I mean, what's not to like? Kurisu, who is perfect by the way everybody loves her, Faris too my personal favorite, and other characters who are likable and funny.

You might even say S;G is the greatest time traveling anime of all time and Kurisutina the GREATEST TSUNDERE TO EVER EXIST and it's not just me saying this - everybody, everybody who loves anime loves this.

she's the new haruhi

How so?

Maho>Alpha Suzuha>Kurisu>Beta Suzuha>Mayuri>Faris>Moeka

Other girls are too irrelevant to rank. I cannot wait for the 0 adaptation for the change of a Maho figure.

Copypasta aside, Kurisu was a fucking dormant feminazi because of her dad. Notice how well she treated everyone that was a chick? The difference in attitude was very notable, even if it was because the other 2 were mild perverts.

>Kurisu
>Faris
>good

It's hard to argue Kurisu is shit. Just the emotional support she gives Okabe during all the jumps is good enough to rank her really high.

>literally got groped by Okabe as soon as she met him in Alpha
>Daru always cracking lewd jokes around / to / about her
>constantly teased by the pair of them

Plus there's just the fact that she hasn't been close to many if any guys before. Of course she's going to sperg out.

I think she would be sort of used to it being kind of close to this fuck.

it's the same translation with few fixes

I speak english better than you, dumbass.

Leskinen's teasing is a lot less condescending. All he does is lightly prod Maho & Kurisu sometimes and he backs off pretty quickly. Okabe never really lets up unless he's really upset her.

She probably just isn't used to being friendly with guys and expects the worst from them. Daru and Okabe don't exactly help the situation. She's also trying to reconcile the fact that she's crushing on Okabe with the fact that he's a chuuni that keeps making an ass of himself.

mary sue at what exactly? being likable?

I dunno, I think she's just showing things typical of a tsundere. She would be a bitch at times but she couldn't take the banter. Ever.

That's my copypasta, I'm happy other people use it now.

Is there a character that has suffered as much as Okabe?

Probably, but Okabe is right on the edge of what I'd consider reasonable suffering. You go beyond him and you're in the realm of meaningless things that a writer is just throwing out there to sound cool or edgy.

>he doesn't know
It's alright. Okabe has suffered nothing compared to others.

Who's ready for C;C to disappoint?

It's true I don't know, I haven't play any of the other Science Adventure VNs other than S;G and S;G0.

I am ready.
Fuck Chiyomaru and his retarded decisions.
I want my fucking seals as they are supposed to be, god fucking damnit.
Then you have missed out on a lot.

O;N did well but sucked in popularity because of the horrid first episode

Should I watch C;H before watching C;C?

I should probably go through C;H and C;C soon then. There is a full translation patch for C;C right?

>Should I watch C;H
Please don't

>Should I watch C;H
The answer to this is alway:
FUCK NO!
DO NOT WATCH CHAOS;HEAD.
Read the VN or skip it entirely.
There is no translation patch for C;C but there will be an official English release soon.

>there will be an official English release soon.
source?

We all suffer and anguish from someone's death. Someone we love. But the problem with Okabe is that time travel shit made a simple "moving on from someone", into a complex, compounded problem that never goes away because the idea of time travel will never go away.

It was listed on some spanish site but got delisted quicly.
PQube and Steiner "confrimed" it, too.
Look into the archive if you want the details. We were all upset because they won't publish C;H Noah yet they are willing to put out S;G 0 and C;C so quickly. It seems Noah and R;N Elite are never going to see an official release.

Anyone here in Japan?

He also watched Mayuri die dozens upon dozens of times, has to live with knowing what he's done or perhaps more to the point undone and has Kurisu's blood on his hands twice over, once literally. Zero Okabe also has to live with the fact that since the world ends up in WW3, it was all basically for nothing.

Yeah, I agree with that. He's seen some shit, and he keeps trying to change it so he relives that shit again and again.

I want to play Zero now. Is there a true route in that game? What's your opinion? Do you think it's good?

There is a true route in the game and I think Zero is really great. It's not as good as the original S;G but it's still pretty good.

Eh?
Animefag here, but I thought Suzuha was way more stacked than Christina.

There is a true route. It's slightly better than the original because you know what happens in the end.

Even in-game Suzuha is more stacked, I don't know what he was talking about.

It's pretty good, though not as good as the original. The true end leaves you with a massive set of blueballs, too.
In terms of canon numbers they're basically identical, there's a full centimeter in it. The anime also nerfs Kurisu's chest. Kurisu's chest in the VN art is smaller though.

Okay then, I hope Okabe gets a happy ending. I might get it on PC.

I heard you get to reunite with Kurisu in the VN too.

but what about the cup size?

If you want slight spoilers that are the bare basis of the VN.

You do not reunite with a physical Kurisu but Kurisu's memories as an AI, which is the focal point of the VN. The Okabe you play as is the one in the Operation Skuld video so you can guess how happy his ending was if he had to make the video

You forgot about the brief moment in that one worldline.You know, the most crushing part of the game.

Yeah well, I didn't want to bring that up yet.

Very pretty drawing.

>she just fucking kills herself with a D-Mail

>Sup Forums says the game is great and the ending gives them "blue balls"

>Sup Forums says the game's ending is shit, and the game in general was only salvaged by Maho and/or Daru and Suzuha

I'm conflicted.

And she was doing it because she couldn't stand Mayuri being sacrificed for her, seeing Okabe in such a fucked up state or that he was avoiding her as a result.
And of course, she tells him to forget about her. For his sake, not her own. She goes back on her one vaguely selfish want out of her initial sacrifice for Okabe's sake.
Pic related.