If Chi-chi was a Saiyain would she be the most powerful beingin the universe considering how fucking angry she is all...

If Chi-chi was a Saiyain would she be the most powerful beingin the universe considering how fucking angry she is all the time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mL1aGyPBZ04
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Chi-Chi is perfect

Does anger = power for Saiyains? Goku is the most powerful and is almost never angry.

Gohan and Future Trunks surpassed Goku cus of their anger.

Evidence points to yes. An angry SSJ Vegeta was stronger than a SSJ3 Goku that time Beerus slapped Bulma.

Yes, I bet she's stronger than Videl.

Is she angry just because she's yelling?

Remember that time Goku punched his wife through a fucking wall

She didn't go through it, and she wasn't his wife at the time, and he didn't punch her, he shockwave'd the bitch.

It wasn't really a punch, more like a pat on the back that pushed her through a wall, tree and into a rock.

youtube.com/watch?v=mL1aGyPBZ04

is this cunt ever not screaming and yelling for no fucking reason?

Back in DB.

I would be mad to if my son was fucking weaboo.

>weaboo
Goku is childhood friends with Arale.

Can this cunt be stopped?

When Goku isn't on Earth

A perfect slut

Without anger there wouldn't even be SSJ. Except for Goten and Trunks of course which is fucking dumb.

If Chi-chi was a saiyan she'd be the qt-est saiyan

I seriously wonder what kind of relationship toriyama has with his wife to make Chi-Chi like that.

Reminder that Goku should have gone with Bulma.

You're looking at it the wrong direction. He always dislike Chi-Chi; she isn't a bitch because she's Goku's wife. Tori made her into a wife in the first place so that he'd be forced to draw her. He's a masochist.

Toriyama's actual wife helped him come up with the Kamehameha Wave.

>Goku is the most powerful and is almost never angry.
what the fuck am I reading? Goku being angry are some of the best scenes in the series, and one of them gave DB the worldwide popularity that it has today because Goku got so angry he changed hair color.

yeah and don't forget how he laid some serious punches against black when black told him what he did to chichi and goten.
also: remember how pissed he was when krillin was killed by cymbal in db? I mean, he got his ass kicked easily but that's besides the point. angry goku = it's gonna get down motherfucker

Exactly.
And Super shows us again that it's anger that powers a Saiyan up.
For one, that's exactly what Black tells you. He looks at it from an outsiders perspective and realizes that his body powers up when he gets angry.
Then we have Cabba, Vegeta forced him into turning SSJ by threatening him and his planet, provoking an angry reaction from Cabba.

It is a nice and simple concept, because nowadays we get the "when you're angry you can't focus as good or whatever" trope in a lot of series.
Although, even DB has some slight traits of that, when we look at Future Trunks Muscle-Jin form.

And if you ask me, this is one of the core reasons why Goku is stronger than Vegeta. Because Goku cares about the people in his life, even if he is bad at showing it. Vegeta took years and years to warm up to his son, the only thing that provoked anger in him before that was pissing on his pride.

Anger didn't really help the saiyans all that much... Seems like pain, or the desire to protect others is what helped them get stronger.
Please note that the above is simply an observation, and not actually a 'power', unlike some other series...

She's just the stereotypical asian tiger mom.

He's a manchild married to a dedicated good family woman with perfectly reasonable worries about how he's gambling their stable life in zanny adventures?

Why her arms are giving me such a hard on? Must be a winter morning thing.

It's not so much about anger as it is about outrage. Goku was outraged that Frieza would be so cruel as to slaughter Krillin for no purpose other than to hurt Goku. Vegeta was plenty angry before becoming a super saiyan but it wasn't until he gave into the outrage of being surpassed so wholly by Goku that he transformed. Gohan, similarly, felt outrage that Cell would kill the incapacitated Android 16, who could no longer harm him and was just trying to protect the world.

>something something her bullshit is why Gohan isn't the strongest

That actually sounds exactly like the kind of life Toriyama most likely lives TBQH