Mgtow vs traditionalism

>pretend that white men and women are one person each
>man is saying "let's go for a beer I'm buying again" and turns his back towards the bar
>woman proceeds to stab him with a knife

what should whatever remained of the man do?

>mgtow way: cut off all contact with woman
>traditionalist way: get on his knees with the knife still on his back and beg the woman to let him buy her beer again (larping that he forced her to let him buy her beers is applicable too)

mgtow and traditionalism are very similar and come from the same logical thinking
difference is that trads think problems should be solved by trying more
mgtows think we should opt out

i like both of them so i feel like i have half a family that fight for the union and half for the confederacy lol

Oh this is a first one. Explain how are traditionalists and mgtow similar? Mgtow are not seeing any problem not going for beers with the woman. I literally just gave an example of how illogical traditionalism is.

two only movements toady with actual following that reject feminism

Also mgtows fight for a flag? Got it you are a shill and you thought I was a fellow shill trying to make a team red vs team blue scenario. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

>Also mgtows fight for a flag
what?

>Got it you are a shill
im just a random neckbeard khv who doesnt like the modern world
dont get all the clan fight between ideologies, shouldnt we all ahve the same goal to make this a better world

Mgtow is not a movement.

sry im not english native so etymology eludes me sometimes

Define better world. Oh so you prefer the word clan instead of team or movement. Noted.

Traditionalists are not willing to address the family court issues. No changes will ever be made to bring marriage back to a good deal for men.
Both groups may agree the family unit is a better option, but I don't see them working towards a common goal.

>Oh so you prefer the word clan instead of team or movement
what word should i use to make you happy

>Define better world
without feminism and with happy families instead of faggots and career women

Men made literally all of the laws.
Yet you blame women? Pathetic children.
You cant vote your way out of this. Regime change or nothing.

Fuck off with this kike-funded white genocide shit Scholmo.

Mgtow are saying no to families. None of you are directly answering my question though.

answering which question
you made it too cryptic with your metaphor

I can understand the MGTOW way if you had a serious relationship, spent lot of money in this and ending in a shitty way.

But being young without serious relationship and being MGTOW is so wrong. The goal of your life is to reproduce, not to fuck around prostitutes, it's childish.

MGTOW is the better option. The consequences of failure with marriage are not worth the rewards for success. The ratio of success/failure is a literal coin flip 50/50. Not worth the gamble to marry.

Sorry the case of "the whole team was female but the figurehead was male therefore males made whatever the team made" ain't gonna work here. Regime change is just larping, dark ages only.

"You haven't shot yourself with a bullet during Russian roulette therefore throwing the gun away is so wrong" k.

>But being young without serious relationship and being MGTOW is so wrong. The goal of your life is to reproduce
what if you are too autistic and incompetent to get a relationship like i am

You must be really weak with women.

Understandable.
But you should never promote your shitty way of life.

>But you should never promote your shitty way of life.
i dont really understand how i would promote being a miserable lonely asocial neckbeard

Which one of the options looks weaker to you?

In EVERY MGTOW thread you get the same discourse:

1) Inexperienced but horny kiddos think every guy just want to fuck anything that moves and the entirety of social interaction revolves around fucking and MGTOWs are fat autistic virgin neckbeards who can't get laid.

2) Actual MGTOWs who are experienced grown men who are warning about the dangers of women + the state vs you, and how you can be easily taken for all you've got.

3) The "Yes, thats right goy - dont reproduce" jew shills - yes JEW SHILLS. The thing (((they))) want you to do is YES reproduce children to a raving tinder psycho / bar slut who will NEVER grow up and you will be raising her as well as your kids until she bails on you and takes half your shit after dragging you through divorce court.

The jew agenda is NOT to stop whites reproducing, its to produce a WEAKER generation with poor parents so the state can become the new parents. No reproduction means no goy-cows for milking. Why the fuck would (((they))) not want a new generation of tax-slaves? (((They))) own the banking system AND the law courts / judicial process.

(((The agenda))) is all about making money from broken individuals from broken families - NOT stopping reproducing.

MGTOW is redpilled because its men refusing to get fucked over by the jew system - and (((they))) are worried. (((They))) are worried that (((they))) have pushed the feminist "high maintenance woman" meme too far and thought men would become pussyfied slaves to nagging bitches and never thought men would just go their own way.

>The goal of your life is to reproduce
Mate, ive had several gf and most of my friends have had gfs as well. Kids arent one of the things they offer

I dont like MGTOW because they assume all girls are sluts and selfish and thats only half true, most girls are very unslutty and only fuck very few guys
Ive met more monkey branching girls than ive met "Lets fuck on the first date" girls, simply because demand for women is insane while supply is very low

I'm a MGTOW; even if marrying and having children is natural to you, you must consider the material consequences and the true nature of women.

Nah.

I'd rather go the nigtow way and sucker punch that cunt then walk off claiming I dindu nuffin wrong.

30% of your married men are not their biological children father & its illegal to test their DNA.