Kobayashi's My-Dragon

No hype around this it seems, even though it's KyoAni

youtu.be/L6omP0sdGmk

I'm excited. 2016 was sparse on quality SoL comedy and supposedly the manga is good.

I'm hyped.

>My-Dragon
shit, what are you writing?

You've missed the past week?

I picked the manga up last week after browsing the stats for the most bought manga weekly/monthly in japan in hopes of finding some new stuff. Was not disappointed. I'm really glad they're making an anime so soon after i picked it up! All according to Kyoani's keikaku

Why is she rapping?

Let's see what you do when you leave your appartemnt to go to work and there is a giant dragon standing in front of you.

you think op can tell you?

guys i got a real funny idea for a funny situation so theres this girl with but ol tits and shes like haha my tits are huge and then this other girl is like GEH

does she fuck the dragon

Ask if I can take a picture for evidence. If the dragon wants me dead, I can't really do anything about it and I welcome the sweet release.

>no hype
I'm still buttdevastated after last ep of Hibike but yeah, I'm pretty hyped.

Friendly reminder to wish for KyoAni not to cut the loli lewd.

do explain

dragon cums inside loli and the pressure causes her to rocket off its dick and slam into a wall, knocking her out and sending her into a coma for a week.

I hope it is closer to Lucky Star than kyoanis latest works

Is there anything to explain?
There's some loli lewdness in the manga. It's KyoAni, so chances are they're gonna cut it out.

>Lucky Star
Are you dumb?
It's not. It's ecchi. Fetish ecchi at that, it's literally jokes built around huge-tit ecchi.

haha and kyoani decides to pick it up, yeah right

Even if they don't, you'll still find something to complain about, LRD.

Despite the prevalence of over-sized breasts, most of the jokes in the series have nothing to do with them.

I'll only complain where it's due.

It is, but lewder.

>No hype
thank fuck, hype kills threads

>No hype around this it seems
Try lurking for longer than a day, retard.

>this year's Phantom World
Always pass on Winter Season experiments by KyoAni.

This one actually has a good source and director.

>My-Dragon
>no hype
Go back to whatever part of the internet you came from, pls.