Why you anonymous losers are worse than liberal traitors

You people are such fucking bottomfeeding losers and I wish you'd stop even talking about White Pride. A bunch of anonymous basement dwellers who are the dregs of society. The race doesn't need you to represent us because you are literally the lowest of the low.

Any of you who are also on SF need to get off this fucking site and leave it to these 29 year old virgins. Pathetic.

The only subhumans are nazi/white pride faggots.

They such fucking pussies, faggot virgins. Start that race war you wankers.

The average white male is a soft-bellied manlet with shitty facial hair, a recessed chin and delicate pinkish skin that exudes feminity. Seriously, the average white "man" is just a fucking disgusting, pathetic sight to behold. Looking at them is like looking at a maggot hatch and writhe around in filth. Even the "fit" types who put all that work into looking good usually are slackjawed mouthbreathers with pencil necks. It's like... they just have something missing. Like they're missing a very basic and inherent component of masculinity. They radiate weakness. They should all be eliminated.

This is bait done correctly.

I do love how storm cucks generally are the shittiest of white people. If find it funny that they claim to be the master race when themselves and their families crawled straight out of the trailer to walmart. If you only looked at storm cucks, nobody in their right mind would even consider whites to be the master race.

Bump the thread of your fellow ideologue, chaim.
I am here to shitpost and to shitpost only.
Now go back to you dsa cocksucking faggot meetups.
Mindshock+Dissociation

Is it really either antifa or storm cucks for you?

A reasonable human being could see that both sides are retarded faggots.

Shut up muhammed.

>Using Goyfront

>Sup Forums: 160m visits monthly
>9gag: 225m visits monthly

Who even takes this place seriously? Its a joke

>you anonymous losers are worse than liberal traitors
Doesn't see the irony in this. Top kek.

The only way to save our race is to marry and have children that grow up in a household that has respect for authority and white masculinity.

Some of these white pride 'rally faggots' that dress in all black and scream for a dead German shithead are no better than a tribal pack of niggers.

Go shoot up some more meth, beat your step kid, and gtfo my board.

Okay morges calm down

I don't believe OP ever claimed to be the master race and there's nothing ironic about an anonymous loser calling out anonymous losers, especially given that you nazi fags seem to think you're some sort of genetic masterpiece.

Why am I reading this nonsense?
Saged.

What flag is this? Recycling? Drinking piss or something?

I have fun here. That's all that matters.

For sure. Authority is sorely lacking. God us the utmost and should serve as our model. If we can't start there, we got nothing.

What ar... Fuck it bait tastes like shit.