Nozomi misses her father. Surely you can't just stand idle-y by while she cries her sweet little heart out

Nozomi misses her father. Surely you can't just stand idle-y by while she cries her sweet little heart out.

>all it takes is literally whether /ai/ is in the OP to determine whether the thread is okay or not
This is some incomprehensible rule enforcement, but oh well.

Sup Forums staff and most people who post on Sup Forums are total idiots. This should be obvious by now.

They used to be the good kind of idiots, now they are just morons...

Unfortunately, Sup Forums isn't the place it used to be.

But the admins are the BEST!

When will Koharu return? Do we haev an official ETA?

Same day moot buys back Sup Forums.

Any day now!

I want to fuck Lala.

Italy won't let her go.

Aoi Ichigo?

You'd think Aikatsu was more important than Gundam and Love Live from these. Not that I mind.

They need representatives from both BNP and Sunrise proper, I guess.

For some reason I feel like Seira would be an outstanding mech pilot, potentially Noriko-tier.

I don't remember seeing this posted here, so here are Bandai's second quarter results that were posted back in November.

Aikatsu (Stars) earned 800 mil during its first quarter and was projected in October to earn 2.9 bil for its half year results and 5.6 bil for its full year results. Its actual first half earnings were 2.4 bil (exact same in 2016), so lower than projected, but now they're projecting 6 bil for its full year results.
Precure earned 100 mil lower than expected, but they're projecting 500 mil more than their first quarter projection for its full year results.
Though they're projecting higher results for everything but Youkai Watch and Digimon, so.

Also Youkai Watch kinda died down so Level-5 is bringing Inazuma and Layton back from the dead.

>Also Youkai Watch kinda died down so Level-5 is bringing Inazuma and Layton back from the dead.
Thank goodness for that. I've got nothing against Yokai Watch, but I've always been a massive Laytonfag and I can't wait for Lady Layton. Never liked how Level-5 operates by milking their franchises as much as possible in a very short timeframe until audiences get burned out and then drop them like hot potatoes. Happened with Layton itself too.

I fucked up and posted the wrong table.

Hope Ares is on a non-region locked system. I imported a JP 3DS mostly to play the Go games at the time, but I don't wanna have to bother doing that again.

>スーパー戦隊 (Power Rangers)
I don't get it, is Power Rangers technically a part of the Super Sentai franchise or is this a weird translation mistake/quirk?

Sentai and Power Ranger sales are grouped together.

>in a very short timeframe
Danball Senki got the worst treatment. It was finally starting to get popular with Wars but they killed it off before developing a must-needed sequel.

Judging by the previews, Ares is going to be on the (region-free according to Emily Rogers) Switch.

How do you touch up your ombre highlights, ainons? Yume has a Roller to help her recharge.

This is great.

Who recharges Lily?

Wars had the lowest game sales in the series except for the 3DS port of W. Dunno how the anime ratings or model sales were doing at the time, but that's probably why Level-5 killed it off. Which is a shame, I loved the series.

Expecting Ares to be on Switch myself, but I'm not gonna trust any claims of being region free until the thing's in our hands.

Why? Did he kick the bucket?

We are below /pc/. There is no hope anymore.

It did? That's a shame. I was mostly judging by the fandom response since I saw a huge increase in fanart once Wars started airing. Much of the additional story material (like Hiro's edge) that should've been in the games were published in hobby magazines instead, and I believe many of the W plotholes were resolved/explained more clearly in an incredibly difficult to find novel.

Precure is a household name and Aikatsu not so much. There's no need to reach the heights of the Ichigo gen, just as long as it does better than the Akari gen (and hopefully it will).

Arisa with her loops.

How is Cocotama doing?

Doesn't show up on Bandai's IP table, but it seems to be doing well with how it often tops the rankings on toy sites/categories.

Aww I thought we finally had to stay on /pc/

>heart pupils
Unf.

Which idle has the most intense suction?

Unfortunately it didn't occur to me to do so until after I'd posted it. Will remember next time.

This isn't up for debate, it's canonically Yozora.

Honestly it was worth a shot to see if mods were still absolute faggots. Alas.

Well we know who the loneliest losers on new year's are now.

The admins have each other.

Second from the right is fully aware of my erection.

>no Stars
>no Fairilu
>no Ex-Aid
>no IBO
I'm so thirsty for new episodes.

I feel the same, but why not marathon an old series?

Is this how babies are made?