Fate Grand Ordeal

What a literal useless blank shit piece of garbage. He didn't do anything memorable at all, what the flying fuck?
Holy shit. Still better than Shirou for some reason though, probably because he's not a retarded ginger.

So what does FGO cover? Is it all new shit?

If you didn't play the game, yes.
If you play the game, there's nothing new.

he's a self insert phone game protagonist who doesn't even have a fixed gender. What did you expect?

> who doesn't even have a fixed gender
MCs are always canonically male unless specified otherwise. It's just how things have been so far in the RPG genre.

>who doesn't even have a fixed gender
And they chose the wrong one.
Female Shirou is love, male Tohsahka a shit.

user, it's a mobile game where you can choose to be either him or Gudako. He doesn't even talk without the player's choices at certain points in the story. Expecting him to be anything but bland or lifeless is just retardation

So everyone just lets the tsundere cutie die like a dog being euthanized? That's some rough shit.

I bet there's gonna be some timefix bullshit which makes things go "NONE OF THIS WILL HAVE EVER HAPPENED AND THE EVENT WHICH TRIGGERED ALL THIS WILL HAVE NEVER HAPPENED SO SHE IS ALIVE TOO BECAUSE SHE NEVER DIED" in the end

They did rewrite the plot of Fuyuki pretty heavily. Medusa lancer being the first evil servant instead of CA Hassan, Benkai and Hassan getting killed offscreen instead of fighting the party. Cu never tries to kill you like he did in the game and Excalibur Morgan was tanked entirely by Mashu instead of Cu blocking most of it. And Olga spent a lot less time bitching,

She's still pretty dead according to the game so far anyhow.

Anime is an audio visual medium and you have to keep things fast and moving to satisfy people who consume it so of course a lot of things are cut out.
Just like how mangas cut out a lot of things from the original LNs which they are adapted from.

>because he's not a retarded ginger.

Fuck off yuri niggers.

Because RPG MCs exist to be player's proxies, and 95% of players are male. Female MCs are only used in /u/'s degenerate fantasies.

I just hate the complete shit way of exposition.

They already fixed all singularities in the game and she didn't came back.

Just started.

Is lancerface a thing now?

she was written just to suffer, get shat on, die and be forgotten as everyone else goes on to have time travel adventures
dying in the prologue of a game where everyone is a waifu must really suck

>MCs are always canonically male unless specified otherwise
No, that's wrong. Fate/ Extra MC isn't "canonically" male or female, same for most other RPGs, F/GO included.
Unless somehing like kotor happens and in a sequel you meet the MC and he's a dude, but that's rare.

>any protagonist
>better than shirou

kinda, we have berserker Cu

just found out it's the same guy

Just switch him with a pot of a plant. There won't be any difference.

The character could have been removed enterily from the episode with minor rewriting and it might have improved overall.

>mash

holy nigger first they fuck up matthew's voice then his name

So this is just 1 episode? Meh.
I really wish they make the game available in English.

Its an hour long episode.

I know, I have already watched it.
Just wish there's a bit more. Like 48 30-minutes more episodes.

>matthew
>his
They're going to adapt the whole game though.

basically 1 hour long commercial, literally pathetic.

Fuck them all for not making Gudako the protagonist

she would've been just as much of a lifeless self insert as Gudao
i'd rather they not corrupt the meme queen with such a loyal to the source material representation

How many times can they repeat the same information in one conversation?

Thought I was watching Groundhog's Day for a second. They even reused the same shot of the facility.

Lots of protagonists are better than Shirou.

>Still better than Shirou for some reason though

Riyo Gudako best protagonist bar none. You could try and name one but you would fail.

are those comics even popular in nipland?

Don't know.

>Shirou
>Retarded
Secondary pls.

Who cares about the three fuckwads from the future, Cuchulainn demolishing almost every other servant gave me the biggest boner. E rank luck must really be a bitch if one rank up makes that much difference.

I would have been okay if she had just died because her body was dead, but the whole "Let's throw her into a ball of infinite suffering" thing really irked me.

On April Fools they replaced all the game sprites with Riyo's art. No fucking way the would do that if they weren't.

That was the best day.

Not really.

Fucking hell, I don't even like her as a character that much.

The fact that they just let her die in utter despair, agony, and terror just really really bothers me. That he didn't even fucking try to stop it from happening, and stopped Mash from trying.

"You're going to literally rip our friend apart on a molecular level causing unimaginable agony? Damn, guess we can't do anything, nice knowing you Olga."

"What about the Director?"
"Oh, you mean the girl you didn't even try to help as she was slowly disintegrated while conscious? Nah dude, she's gone"
"Oh, bummer, let's go make out Mash."

Like seriously, these writers are assholes.

>he didn't even fucking try to stop it from happening, and stopped Mash from trying.
isn't it the opposite?

Ah, you're right. Either way it pissed me off, a lot.

I just can't stand something like having a person die like that.

Didn't he say she'd be living an infinite death?

Is that supposed to be not so bad?

No, it's supposed to be much much worse

to be fair Mash stopped MC from trying to save her because Lef is some overpowered creature that would've annihilated them all, which would've been nice to know before Olga ran to him while almost confessing her love for him
but even then, she was already dead in the present so the very best they could've done wad delay the inevitable
she was probably a lancer in her past life

i guess she was a lancer in her past life, or maybe someone who looked like her killed the writer's dog

it was just a chuuni way to say it'd hurt real bad, she's twice dead, not even going back in time to fix the world being incinerated brought her back

Shiro at least have a personality, a shitty one, but a personality at the very less.

This guy was a cardboard without a really defined personality

That's my point. For fuck's sake, if it's going to happen, at least don't let it happen without a damn fight. At least fucking -try-.

>she was already dead in the present
It's not so much that she died, it's the manner in which it happens. I guess I'm just some kind of pussy faggot, but that kind of misery and suffering for no good reason just really bothers me. Like, can't sleep I'm so aggravated.

I seriously regret watching this shit.

>I seriously regret watching this shit.
In f/sn there is a bad end where Rin gets thrown into a tentacle rape hell and her imouto giggles at how she's screaming for help while getting her womb violated

But i do agree what happened to Olga was pretty edgy, and the main cast's reaction (or lack thereof) was offputting, just maybe not "can't sleep at night" level.

I hope the staff responsible stub their toes, repeatedly.

Anyone has the special torrent with Nobunaga?

>Getting triggered because someone insulted his retarded ginger self inserts.

>self inserting as a boy

Sorry if you die in a Singularity you are dead.

Tokiomi, Kayneth, that beta loser who wanted to save Skura, etc. all survive in the Fate/Zero event so they all live through F/Z.

Except Zouken. He gets eaten by his waifu so he's dead.

Nasu writes all the extra stuff with male Hakuno. Including the one where Girl Hakuno is just male Hakuno in a girls body and no soul.

>self insert
>Gudako & Gudao

Why different VAs?

Eh, no, she's dead because she was caught on an explosion in Chaldea, retard. Still fucking dead after the finale. And all the Masters are still recovering on cryogenic sleep.

It's just Cu as Caster.

Well, he seemed pretty reasobable about what he can do and what not.

I mean he tries to move a giant stone in for a moment but then he realizes how dumb it was and just assumes she is going to die and just sits with her there.

Then with the Director is the same, he in the moment wants to make something, then he is remembered that he can't do a shit and he accepts it.

May be some people won't agree, but I think is kind of refreshing to see a character that is aware of his limitations and don't just jump into it anyway.

She was already dead and Lev is Flauros, a demon god who is stronger than many Heroic Spirits put together, Mashu realized they were fucked and stopped bland MC from doing something retarded.

why didn't Flauros just throw all of them in the sun?
does he need them to be alive and fix singularities for his dastardly plan?

Because you're weak as fuck and can't do anything.

Because he suffers from chronic villain idiocy. He didn't realize King Solomon was his co-worker for years.

>people think shirou is a self insert

Because he underestimates bland MC to do anything of worth to be taken as dangerous, really likes Mashu and is sympathetic with her struggle. He also likes Roman. So he's less cruel with them, despite wanting to kill them as well.

He was mostly pissed Roman didn't get caught in the explosion when he called him to eliminate him. Olga was always dead weight, Roman's survival is critical to the story because he's the leader Olga cannot ever hope to be.

He did when Goetia activated his master plan

>ahaha you are far too weak to ever do anything so why expend half a second to kill you? even if the entire plot that led to this movement was literally caused by that

He didn't. He was just YOU'RE SUSPICIOUS DOCTOR ROMAN but had no fucking clue he was his master. Goetia curses him for being fucking retarded and didn't notice this.

i like how he decided to spend his time killing the one girl who was already dead anyways and also really wanted to ride his dick

He is the main character of a VN, he is literally a self insert.

There's no kill rather than overkill.

Well, put it in perspective: It's a rookie Demi-Servant, a shitty unqualified Master and a normalfag doctor. He used Olga to make it seem like the situation was hopeless and they should give up.

He didn't count with the normalfag doctor to be literally Solomon who would get (you) and Mashu back into this world saving business and running shit efficiently on top of being a walking Deus ex Machina to fuck him up and all the demon gods.

This.

While he is, some people treat him as a wish-fulfillment self insert which he is not unless you're a masochist.

Stay mad femfag

He is if you're a chuuni
>Gets all the girls
>Unique and dangerous powers
>Mindset out of sync with normal humans
>Always comes out on top, despite superior enemies (Nobody counts bad ends)
If you built a character out of a chuuni's middle school diary, it would be Shirou.

>Goetia curses him for being fucking retarded and didn't notice this.
To be fair, not even David recognized Roman ok maybe he was bussy trying to fuck the female servants but still
I mean, it took Babbage paying Sherlock Holmes for everybody else to realize Roman was actually suspicious as fuck.

Well If self inserting as shirou means being a masochist, then I'm probably a fucking mother fucking hardcore masochist.
And all fatefag too.

>Not even David recognized Roman

But that's wrong

>David: "I heard you said that Demon is not the Demon. What makes you think so?"
>Dr.Roman: "T-That because--- It just, unlike how I imagine it to be......"
>Da Vinci: "Ahahaha. Roman is actually a King Solomon fan. I heard that he admired him."
>Dr.Roman: "Wha-, Leonardo! That is a secret, a secret okay!"
>Da Vinci: "That's why you won't acknowledge that Demon right? Saying 'The Solomon I admired is not such evil person!'."
>Dr.Roman: "Ugh..... that's right, you're absolutely right! The grand summoning of those 72 demon pillars are the beginning and pinnacle of its art!"
>Dr.Roman: "There is no way it would turn into such ugly thing! I mean, he's the King Solomon you know!?"
>Dr.Roman: "There just no way such person would rule over those monsters, and planning... planning to destroy the humankind!"
>Da Vinci: "You heard him. As his father, what do you think, King David? Do you think there's no relation between King Solomon and the Demon from earlier?"
>David: "Nnn, I believe Solomon would do such thing. He, that man is fundamentally cruel and posses evil taste after all."
>Dr.Roman: "No way, what a terrible thing you're saying! I can't believe in anything anymore!"
>David: "Hahaha. I'm sorry, it just I never actually been that close with Solomon. I didn't have interest in his upbringing at the time."
>David: "But still, as you said------ he was a fool, but he was also a honest man."
>David: "Well then, that's all from me. I'll leave the rest to you guys, but if you ever need any help just call me."
*David leave*
>Dr.Roman: ".........Haa. In the end, we still lack information about that Demon."
>Dr.Roman: "But----- the fact that King Solomon is related to this case is undeniably the truth......."
>Mashu: "Doctor?"
>Dr.Roman: "Aah, nothing. I was just talking to myself."

>>Mindset out of sync with normal humans
That's a cute way to phrase mental illness

Doesn't matter, still get girls and kicking historical figure ass.

>Survivor's guilt incarnate
>Literally can't have fun without helping people
>Must throw away life to save others even when it's pointless because he mentally can't do otherwise
>Is more sexually attracted to swords than girls
>Will inevitably fail in the end

Let's count his battles in UBW alone:
>Kicked around by Lancer
>Near useless against Berserker
>Ran away from Rin
>Manhandled by Caster
>Barely able to hold of Kuzuki for a minute
>Archer kicks him around for half an hour at barely 10% his strength while going easy on Shirou and lets him win at the end
>Oh look! He barely won against an uncomposed Gilgamesh because of compatibility after half a dozen other fights while using half of Rin's mana! So OP!

>implying anyone will read all that chuuni rambling

Doesn't matter, still bang Rin and get girls.
All those greentext just enforcing me to say that my self inserts live a hard lifes backstory.

If it wasn't for my boy Lancer this movie would have been 100% trash. And you know it.

>I can't read long text
That explains a lot.

*Caster

It's always fun to see secondaries guess shit about a series.

Lev knew Roman was suspicious as fuck, though, that's why he called him to die that day, but he had no idea how deep the ruse ran.

>no fanart of Olga's dad with Roman in a car full of cash with the "We just Won the Grail War, see you suckers" sign.

The "Shirou is a self insert" shitposter is known here, he's been doing it for almost a year. Nobody gives him (You)s because it's a waste of time, don't be an idiot.

No not really they skipped the summoning function if they didn't he wouldn't have been relevant

The blue hair dude