"You are a nigger"

Who was in the wrong here?

youtube.com/watch?v=1N3zkdXIhAw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DO4mprw5yVU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the nigger

bald guy sounds like a fucking annoying PETA kike, "dur hur what about muh pigeons!!!". Typical anti-hunting fag

Jesus christ, looking at the other videos this guy is a fucking huge faggot. He just berates hunters for no reason then cries like a faggot when people get annoyed with him

This guy looks like those stereotypical Jewish cartoons. I want to gas him, naturally.

People in the comments unironically think the bald dude did him a favor by not kicking his ass since the bald dude has a black belt
Wtf?

> 11 min video
> not one violent blow
OP, YOU are, in fact, the nigger here

what's up?
what is up?

>americans
not even once

they are doing much worse to innocent animals, get your moral priorities in line faggot

Who gives a shit, it's legal and it's their property, go be a faggot somewhere else

>it's legal therefore it's ok
nice logic fag
>it's your property so do whatever you like
muh libertarian jew argument

Humans are omnivores you fcking idiot, we evolved to eat meat.

>muh naturalistic fallacy

>racist
no

>muh animal feefees

Woah so if it's legal it's not okay?

Fpbp

K I L L A L L T H E P I D G E O N S....
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

antihunters wearing camo lul

Vegans have no self-awareness whatsoever.

>This is Hindy for Showing Animals Respect and Kindness (SHARK)
lol

You cant do what you like in your property in britbong land or something?

When the jew assumes that the word nigger is directed towards him and then is offended by the word, is the jew culturally appropriating the oppression of a person of color? Would that be white privilege if he's a Jew? He's doing one of two things here, either playing the role of a minority and culturally appropriating the struggles of a black man or cashing in on his white privilege by being offended by a weird that his people created. It's rare to see a Jew in a net loss scenario but this Jew is in fact a loser. You cannot block my style.

Never heard of a pigeon shoot. Must be a real backwoods Pennsyltucky thing.

>Berks county
>Bucks county
Not the hillbillies, just the farm boys.

>SARaK
>SHARK

???

come on now don't be too harsh buddy.
what's up?

Pidgeon Shoots are barbaric, and anyone who tortures animals for fun is no better than an uncivilized tribal nigger.

*Pigeons are no better than rats. Just worthless, dirty vermin, like all lefties.

They're actually saving the animals and environment faggot.

>innocent animals
youtube.com/watch?v=DO4mprw5yVU

He called him a NIGGER

>all of this over stupid pigeons

>YOU ARE A NIGGER

What did he mean by this?

fpbp and /thread

If you have barns and outbuildings, you hate pigeons because they crap on all of your machinery. Pigeon shoots are a public service in farmland.
Didn't watch the video but let me guess: this guy thinks we should harvest his veggies and get them to market with Priuses too, right? Yeah, I don't like his type, so I guess the nigger is in the right just this once.