Tax bill tears

Liberals are 100% ignorant and 200% outraged right now.

Bonus for net neutrality tears.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tyeJ55o3El0
youtube.com/watch?v=w8gt-EEpelY
dictionary.com/browse/satire
dictionary.com/browse/you
dictionary.com/browse/idiot
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

can someone explain to me how this bill works?

>grad school
We don't need any more PhD s in pan african studdies
> not excited to start a business
Implying you ever were
Implying their is a market for bedazzled buttplugs
>as a business owner I am screwed
you don't work let alone own a business, because if you did yoi would realize you will be paying less taxes

The absolute state of shįťlibs right now

There actually is a pretty large market for artisinal butt plugs, the poz is real.

See what shitlibs are say? Literally the opppsite of that

Red is a fat tae-kwon-do instructor, green is a furfag 'artist' (not very good), magenta literally writes fanfic for a 'living', and purple is a methhead.

Green would definitely make artis-anal buttplugs. she's practically got half of the bad dragon collection (which she gloats about publicly)

Tax rate on anyone that make less than $50k/year jumps to 90% and anyone making more than that pays no taxes according to Redditor.

We need to dry up the supply. No more faggotry

I'm self-employed/have a "small business" and won't be getting taxed any less as I don't fall into the higher tax brackets. I won't be getting taxed any more though, either, so...I'm not really sure where this outrage is coming from.

So my analysis was spot on? Imagine my shock

How in the world would a small business owner be screwed by this? Do they even know what's in it?

they dont even know, just want to be outraged.

Well to be fair this bill is meant to punish rootless cosmopolitans. But Reddit has really gas lite themselves

Well enlighten us then

Eh, I'm not super crazy about the whole policing people's bedrooms thing. I agree that we need to have more or less traditional patriarchal nuclear family structures if we want a serious society again, but I don't really care if the married couple experiments with different sexual experiences so long as they keep their shit together and contribute to a positive and orderly society.

Yep. Very stereotypical snowflakes

Trump Tax plan is a horrifying example of the government actively widening the gap between the rich and the poor.

The rich get richer. And I don't know how you could see it as anything else, considering every single third party evaluator has said exactly that.

Also, its fucking up the deficit. How is any of this fiscially conservative?

I am no liberal, but I recognize when the republican party is failing America.

I pray that no tax bill passes.

>teach me about bill
There's a schoolhouse rock that's bretty gud

Fuck off Reddit no one believes you

>meme flag
>shittiest meme flag

Kys leaf

>just finished all postgrad education
>the leftists of the future can't afford to enter college to compete with me
Ignore the flag, this is going to be excellent for those of us who completed our studies already.

M8 you saw what a slippery slope that can be. We need to start publicly executing faggots trańńies and furries.

I love a tax bill that will kill 250,000 local jobs

>(((every single third party evaluator)))
All I know is that between the house and senate bills my taxes are going to go down by $1,200 to $1,500 per year. What about you, do your taxes increase?

Seeing as no one will answer,

From what a can gather from looking around it seems that for a couple of years the lowest earners and middle class will be paying less. However after this it will be going up

>According to a JCT analysis released Nov. 16, the revised Senate bill would raise taxes on households making from $20,000 to $30,000 by 13.3% in 2021 and 25.4% in 2027, compared to current law

The people earning the most will always be paying less than now under this new tax plan

youtube.com/watch?v=tyeJ55o3El0

Capital Bill

Waaaaaaow. First of all this isn't a thread to debate politics, it's to discuss butthurt. Clearly you are butthurt so you're almost relevant. Second, fuck off back to /r/politics with that spacing.
Lastly, I'm probably replying to AI

Most of these "business owners" are dopes caught in multi-level marketing scams like Mary Kay or Advocare.
They don't actually make money. They just twist being a gullible retard into a positive trait like entrepreneurship which they use for fake social status.
Women are especially bad about this, and a few I know brag about how they "started two businesses."
It's fucking retarded and I hate western women so much.

I'm all for the furry genocide, don't get me wrong. I just really don't particularly care if heterosexual couples want to have fun tying each other down or whatever. If my fiance wants to wear a sparkly butt plug while I fuck her, I don't think it's the worst in the world.

People making 20-30k pay zero income tax.

Fuck off Redditor

Looked pretty good to me, but had no reason to follow it up to last night so don't know if anything changed

youtube.com/watch?v=w8gt-EEpelY

Haha maybe you shouldn’t take out loans for school you retards. These are the same idiots that go 80K in debt for education and cry they can’t pay it back. This is a blessing to them.

>the time the bill was passed matters for some reason
>tax cuts hurt small businesses
>repealing an Obama law from 2015 will somehow end the internet since we all know there was no internet prior to 2015

???

Also note the first $24k was tax-free for married couples

Would it be beneficial for a family to incorporate themselves and have all income paid to the business? For the measure of the deductions that corps can still take?

I'm not an AI you assclown. That technology doesn't exist yet, for starters. But you wouldn't know that because you don't know shit.

Too late dumbass

The ass is exit only you faggot

K bro bro. I'm a faggot because my fiance likes playing with her butt. Sure thing guy.

>ai doesn't exist yet

Wew, the absolute state of Reddit

They got rid of personal exemptions. So it looks like the only way you save any money is if you have kids, and are in the 12% tax bracket or less.

>he thinks chatbots don't exist

This is what they're mad about? It looks like literally nothing.

net neutrality was not an obama care law you autist, it's been a legal requirement since the internet has existed.

the senate version passed the senate, the house version passed the house. They now have to consolidate the versions and then pass those. So, no, its not too late. But I'm sure you just read headlines rather than actually following any real news, so go fuck right off back to your useless shithole

to liberals, the middle class is rich. I will see about 2k less taxes in 2018 and im only in the middle class. If the cuts are a percentage, of course the rich will have more because they make more.

None of these tactics work anymore.

Goodbye. You won't be missed.

Fair enough, fyi she will give up that ass pay once you marry. I know

Libs can never understand. They hate Math more than anything and have avoided it their whole lives.

I know that AI exists, but that particular skill doesn't exist in AI yet, you fucking idiot. I study AI and am very educated in computer science. That kind of ability would require high-functioning general intelligence AI.

Eh, we'll cross that bridge when we get there. If that's what ends up happening, I won't care so much so long as I get a couple of kids out of the deal.

Falling this hard for the butt stuff meme. Anal play is a Jewish trick to undermine healthy sexual relationships.

We don't need more PhDs in engineering for that matter. The glut of new PhDs compared to actual available positions for them is insane. Also, there is totally a market for bedazzled buttplugs.

Good thing I'm rich compared to the 90% below me. Hope they cut welfare to the bone and make welfare cases get their tubes tied too.

Amen brother!

dictionary.com/browse/satire
dictionary.com/browse/you
dictionary.com/browse/idiot

Ok I misspoke on the bedazzled buttplugs.

Under the house bill my taxes increase, but under the senate bill they do not.

I am however an entreprenuer, so the concept of lowering the corporate tax does appeal to me. However, I'm not fucking stupid... I'm not going to pretend like this is good for anyone except for those who are already in power.

I was originally for this bill. The concept of lowering the rate, and paying for it by closing loopholes appealed to me. After all, most large corporations don't pay any taxes at all. They avoid everything by using tax free havens.

Ironically, the corporate tax rate is one of the highest in the world here, but only small-medium sized businesses pay it. So reform could be a wonderful thing.

That being said, this attempt at tax reform is horrifying and just straight up wrong. They have closed no loopholes, and have lowered taxes across the board- primarily for the super rich and powerful.

one thing to take out a lot of loans to become a doctor, but if you do it to get useless degree, then that's on you

blue states literally btfo

>mfw when anal sex strengthens my sexual relationship with my wife

Are you high?

[Citation needed]

You need to leave now. Or stay and lurk for 2 years minimum, no posting.

>my choice has been made about grad school
This tax bill ironically makes it harder for libcuck scum to stay and get a masters therefore making the degree worth more to hard working MBA and science folk. Is there anything the God emperor cant do?

Yeah, not gonna happen

Kek

This is really the only thing that would warrant their reactions.

Top kek thanks for the rundown user

More stale Reddit pasta.

>mfw when anal sex strengthens my sexual relationship with my wife

7/10, you'll get a few (you)s for this

As a PhD stem, I would love to read a dissertation about how to improve the design, casting. Molding, fabrication, and function of artisan buttplugs.

>reddit spacing
>no citations
>hysteric wailing
Fuck off faggot

desu i just think that everyone should pay a flat % tax regardless of what you earn

the funny part is, young white trump votes are fucked the most. what in the world made you think electing a billionaire would be in your best interest? that's retarded. not autistic, but fucking r e t a r d e d.

wut wut WUT?

I closed my small business 3 years ago because I couldn't afford to keep it open and LEGAL. Now I do it all under the table. The goverment dont get shit!

I just might be able to go legit again until that $15 min wage shit roll this way. Ah fuck it, the thought of having to pay unskilled workers $15 an hour makes me sick.

What has Sup Forums become when posts like this are shit all over with "lol butthurt" bullshit....

What this guy is saying is just fact.

This bill is NOT fiscally conservative.
This bill IS helping the rich at the expense of everyone else.

And for the retard that responded with "well MY taxes are lower so it's okay"
Try to quantify the expense of the school systems getting shittier every day from tax cuts
Or the roads you drive on
Or the inconvenience of shitty understaffed and under qualified government agencies (LE DMV IS SLOW MAYMAY XD)

All tax bills are trade offs and this one is trading enormous tax brakes on the rich (any tiny TINY ones on SOME of the middle class) for the infrastructure we ALL rely on every day.

I really wish America would just go the way of rome already. We need to start over.

lol

This. But shįťlibs don't understand how percentages work

>senate passes
>Fuck Trump!

Oh noes! Not tax cuts!!! How will libtards survive if the government stops "redistributing" (stealing) wealth from those of us who work?

Nice try

CIA and NSA might be a meme, but IRS isnt. Pity you, user. Black Helicopter is already heading your way.

this

Imagine being this retarded

>Not using your PhD in material sciences to break new ground in the emerging artisinal butt-plug market
It's almost like you don't want to make money!

could you strawman any harder?

People in the highest tax bracket are on average much more productive with capital than both the government and people in lower brackets. Productivity here being a measure of contribution to GDP.

My household will save 45k at least in taxes and will likely seek out another employee that values their productivity less than i do and give that tax savings to them.

Stop acting like the people earning more money than you are taking it from someone else. It's not a zero sum game: increasing productivity, efficiencies, are raising billions of people out of poverty.

Meanwhile you bitter fucks, who on that same global scale as upper middle class when the us gov says your poor are pissed you lost some deductions without having lost any Gibs?

You have no pride, no sense of duty. You are not a free, having chosen instead to trade freedom for a life without responsibilities. That's fine, just don't expect anything better than contempt when you chime in about how thing "should be done."

Why do you care so much about what other people make and pay for taxes. Those rich people paid more taxes in one month than your whole family will in a lifetime. You jelly?

>getting shittier every day from tax cuts
they're shitty no matter what, we need a school reformation

God bless America

>graduating in literally 2 weeks
Im so hapoy, no more liberal school, and hopefully less college niggers in the future

Well shit fuck making exactly $37,500

shitlibs hur hurrr hur. wait until april 2019, bud. have fun at your h&r block visit. tell me how it goes.

They seem to be freaking out about so much nothing. I'm starting to think that like 90% of liberal outrage online is just an illusion created by lying shills talking to other lying shills.

>I'm not an AI
Me thinks thou protest too much
Put that in your neural network.

My brother is almost in his mid thirties and has never not been in school. Hopefully this gets his fucking ass into the real world I'm afraid he may be completely lost and useless to society soon

but I have to admit that raising taxes at all on the very bottom seems retarded when we give out so much welfare. I can't really wrap my head around that one. I realize that 2% of nothing is nothing but still. Seems kind of like it's just a "fuck you" to piss off the libs even more

>SEE HE'S FUCKING OVER POOR PPL

Because they only make that money due to all the taxes we pay to keep this country running.
They're worthless without us and we're worthless without them.

The difference is "us" accounts for about 97% of the population while "them" is the other 3%.
They're shitty because they cant afford to pay good teachers and have to settle for niggers and liberal women whose art degrees wouldn't get them hired anywhere else.
We cant reform our shitty schools without money.