So I want to rejoin the faith and become a Catholic. I used to be a protestant and was baptized as a kid...

So I want to rejoin the faith and become a Catholic. I used to be a protestant and was baptized as a kid, but later went full gaythiest. Now I realize my mistake, and want to join the one true church of Christ.
Where do I start?

Other urls found in this thread:

traditio.com/tradlib/masslat.pdf
youtu.be/dPqSelVJvoA
youtube.com/watch?v=jufGBojNb5s
youtu.be/xVEnPsUCNzI
youtube.com/watch?v=5Oj6Io5rQ1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=hycjHApNNOM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muscular_Christianity
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dont, christianity is anti white and anti civilization, civilization is greco roman not yahwahism.

You start by removing the memeflag.

Thanks for the bump. The Pope is a Heretic, and so are the other globalist leaders.

start by finding the darkest immigrant you can and then slobbering on his soles

Catholics aren't Christian

You go to parish and ask the priest. You will then go trough a process much like being a catechumen. Will last anywhere from 2 to 18 months

If you've been baptized you have to go to a priest and confess your sins so you can be put in a state of grace. Afterwards try to find a traditional latin mass in your area do not ever attend a novus ordo mass its not proper worship to God. Heres a directory

traditio.com/tradlib/masslat.pdf

Don't be catholic, they're retards.
Verses proving salvation to anyone that believes and not if works.

John
1:12
3:15-16/18/36
4:14(John 6:35)
5:24
6:28-29/35/38-40/44-45/47
7:38-39
8:24
10:27-29
11:25-27/40
12:46
14:1-3
16:27
20:31

Matthew
5:19
7:21-23(John 6:38-40)
8:10-13
12:37
21:31-32

Mark
1:15
2:5
10:24-25
16:16

Luke
3:3(Acts 19:4)
5:20
7:50
8:12
18:10-14/40-42
23:40-43

Acts
2:21
10:43
11:16-17
13:38-39/48
15:7-9
16:30-31
19:4(Luke 3:3)
26:18

Romans
1:16-17
3:20/22/24-28/30
4:2-9/11/14-16/24
5:1/15-18
6:23
8:24
9:30-33
10:3-4/9-10/13
11:6

1 Corinthians
1:14/17
3:14-15
15:1-2

2 Corinthians
4:13-14

1 Thessalonians
4:14

2 Thessalonians
2:12

Ephesians
1:13-14
2:8-9
4:7

Galatians
2:16/21
3:6-11/14/21-22/24/26
5:3-6

Philippians
3:3/9

Titus
3:5

1 Timothy
1:16

2 Timothy
1:9
3:15

Hebrews
4:3
10:38-39
11:7

1 Peter
1:3-5/8-9
3:21(Colossians 2:12)

1 John
4:2-3/15
5:1/4-5/10-11/13

Revelation
2:11/26
3:5/20-21
21:7/27

It's very simple, meet me on the rooftop and I'll tell you more.

>catholic
>Christian
You can only have one,

Matthew 7
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

>in b4 Father's will is be a good boi
John 6
38 For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.
39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

>in b4 James 2
youtu.be/dPqSelVJvoA

it's good that you are exploring your spirituality
on that note, why don't you consider being WHITE for a change?

All in KJV of course

Do you even read your own images? This doesn't say that tradition is bad, it says tradition at the cost of spirit is bad.

I really don't get you proddies.

You're almost there. Don't listen to the shills. Protestantism is a shit and paganism is full retard. Become Orthodox. If there's no Orthodox church around you Catholicism is at least apostolic and is a good second choice.

Paganism is gay as fuck.

I converted in 2011, was received in the Church in 2014. Go though a formal RCIA program, that is a formal Rights of Christian Initiation for Adults program that gives you the basics of the Catholic Faith, which I am sure you are already familiar with, once you've completed the formal process you can receive the Eucharist in full Communion with the Church.

Some things I would recommend: Find good reading material. Pray the Rosary daily, and seek and practice virtue. (Remaining in a state of grace requires a lot of prayer and prepares you for Communion, and Communion is what allows us grace.)

Recommended Authors:
Fulton J. Sheen, specifically the book Life of Christ
G.K. Chesterton

Get familiar with Saint Thomas Aquinas

God Bless

Doing Gods will is the ascent of your own will.

Why larpagans edit original christian memes?

Nice larping I hope you enjoy burning for eternity. You clearly know the truth but reject it for a delusional fantasy.

My background is similar to yours, OP, is why I posted this. I was a Catholic for a good 10 years until an Orthodox church moved into my town. If you really want to become a Catholic, you'll need to go through a period of instruction. For the unbaptized, this is called being a Catechumen. For those already baptized, such as you and I, it is called Candidacy. You'll need to go through RCIA (or talk to a priest and get some private instruction, if available) and find someone to serve as your sponsor into the church; this person will also become your Godparent upon confirmation. You will also want to put some thought into a patron saint. Mine is St. Boniface, a saint recognized by both the Catholic and Orthodox churches. I chose him because I was Theodish (a subset of the asatru these fags keep pushing) and his felling of Donar's Oak has a special meaning to me.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask.

You don't need to join a church to be spiritual or have a relationship with God.

1 Timothy 3:15

But if I tarry long, that thou mayest know how thou oughtest to behave thyself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth.

>church of the living God, the pillar and foundation of the truth

The foolish man builds his house on the sand, user.

Read Edward Feser. This book made me a Catholic again.

Nothing better than watching the Christians fight over who is and isn't a Christian.

Yes, orthodox, muslims, and jews are evil.

And you put man's tradition above God's

Not a Catholic... But if serious, you could look up E Michael Jones. He seems to be converting a lot of Catholics lately.

You mean the traditions handed down to us from the people who literally knew Jesus? I'll take their traditions over the traditions of Pastor Bob any day of the week. Same with their interpretation of scripture.

>apostolistic
>doesn't follow the apostles
Faith alone.
Acts 16
31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.
32 And they spake unto him the word of the Lord, and to all that were in his house.

No baby sprinkling.
Acts 8
36 And as they went on their way, they came unto a certain water: and the eunuch said, See, here is water; what doth hinder me to be baptized?
37 And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.
38 And he commanded the chariot to stand still: and they went down both into the water, both Philip and the eunuch; and he baptized him.
39 And when they were come up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord caught away Philip, that the eunuch saw him no more: and he went on his way rejoicing.

No worshipping man.
Acts 10
25 And as Peter was coming in, Cornelius met him, and fell down at his feet, and worshipped him.
26 But Peter took him up, saying, Stand up; I myself also am a man.

Jesus went to hell for 3 days.
Acts 2
31 He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.

Your facile readings of scripture prove nothing. Only ignorance of terminology and context could make one so simple minded. Do you really believe the spirit can be neatly understood in a single quip?

you don't take religion as politics, you don't convert if you don't truly believe God, in His love
you will be just larping

I'm Catholic...or at least raised Catholic. They are compromised and are not true Christians. Just believe and trust in Jesus Christ. You'll make it on the other side. Hope to see you there!

>do not ever attend a novus ordo mass its not proper worship to God
H E R E S Y

j/k I agree with you but how you do reconcile that with if you're catholic you have to do what the pope says?

Many people knew Jesus. They even killed him

also
>call no man father
>what he really meant was call thousands and thousands and thousands of people father

Unfortunately, I'm more Christian than most church-goers I knew. I'd be all for church if the churches I went to weren't so lukewarm. God has blessed me with experience, primarily through the gifts of the spirit. Sadly, I found out about the gifts and their importance on my own, not from any church.

It's good to do BOTH, absolutely. But only church isn't typically good, not now at least. To be fair, I technically am in a church, a Discord group. Very enjoyable.

>I'm Catholic...or at least raised Catholic
Sure, we believe you... Protestshits are a fucking joke kek

You're right. Churchism/denominationalism divides Christianity. It's sad.

What he really meant was give no earthly man the reverence due only to God himself. You would know this if you actually partook in exegesis.

You mad papist boi?

>31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.
>32 And they spake unto him the word of the Lord, and to all that were in his house.

And then they were baptized. And then they went to church.

>Acts 8
>36 And as they went on their way, they came unto a certain water: and the eunuch said, See, here is water; what doth hinder me to be baptized?
>37 And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.
>38 And he commanded the chariot to stand still: and they went down both into the water, both Philip and the eunuch; and he baptized him.
>39 And when they were come up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord caught away Philip, that the eunuch saw him no more: and he went on his way rejoicing.

I see nothing here prohibiting sprinkling of water. Nice opinion.

>No worshipping man.

>implying Catholics worship the pope
Pastor Jim's opinion is irrelevant here.

>31 He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.

His soul would have had to have gone to hell to have been left there, innit?

>>Many people knew Jesus. They even killed him

The apostles killed Christ?

>Unfortunately, I'm more Christian than most church-goers I knew.

I don't doubt this for one moment. Cultural Christianity is a poison.

>But only church isn't typically good, not now at least.

Only church makes one a hypocrite.

If you are a good christian, and the local laity is not, it is your duty to go and correct them. We must reform the churches, not abandon them.

It says call no man father you nigger. Not don't elevate someone to God's level. Like how in the same sermon Jesus says don't call anyone "master" or "rabbi"

Okay, lets be literal then. I don't call anyone "Abba" which is what he actually said.

>Where do I start?
I hope you're still here, user.

Catholic parishes have this thing called RCIA (Rite of Catholic Initiation for Adults). It's basically Intro to Catholicism classes where you can ask as much as you like. It ends in your Baptism at Easter.
If you want to look into information on the faith I can provide sources of information that will be valuable and also answer questions if you give me a topic.

There's a difference between believing something is true and wanting to believe it.
Do you have no objectivity?

>I take Christ's words literally 100% of the time
>except when he said "This is my body, this is my blood." That was just symbolic.

And all they gad to fo to get saved was believe you retard. There's adifference between what youvmust do and what you should do.

Thatbwas more focused on baptizing babies but it says they went i to the water then out so that means he didn't just sprinkle him. Also baptism represents the death, burial, and resurrection. You don't bury a body by sprinkling dirt on it.

You worship the saints and marry(many do to the pope but not all)

>The jews didn't know Christ

>Nothing better than watching the Christians fight over who is and isn't a Christian.

Catholics aren't Christians.

youtube.com/watch?v=jufGBojNb5s

Find a Society of Saint Pius X to avoid the cuck churches.

the orthodox church is the true church of christ.

Great point. I'm young and am awful at public speaking, but perhaps I'll be in a position to do that someday. I suppose a one-on-one with pastors would be more ideal, though.

>and want to join the one true church of Christ.
>Where do I start?
Eastern orthodoxy

>I take Christ's words literally 100% of the time
>except when he said "He that believeth on me hath everlasting life." That was just symbolic.

also not an argument faggot. Also read the whole chapter, if you take yhat literal then that aould mean you should never need to drink anything ever again "And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst."

also i doubt you believe Exodus 20:11

As the other user has said, if you can, try to find an Orthodox Church. Attend both a catholic and orthodox church and make your choice, both are pretty solid choices but personally I've found some catholic doctrines a tad too weird and legalistic. Anyway, do not bother with prots unless you want 50k shades of heresy and your best choice of literature to be "Your best life now" over the Sayings of the Desert Father.

Can christian anons explain me, what's the whole point of eternal life in christian heaven? What do souls do there after death? What is so important in christian heaven that we SHOULD strive to get in here? Wouldn't it be really boring for a soul to be there? After all, what's the point of living in this world only ONCE?

I'm not a troll, 4 sure. Just a christianity sympathizer but don't want to convert fully because want to fuck a lot :D

People join in things for different reasons, user.

>Thatbwas more focused on baptizing babies but it says they went i to the water then out so that means he didn't just sprinkle him. Also baptism represents the death, burial, and resurrection. You don't bury a body by sprinkling dirt on it.

The first century Christian document on the proper procedure for churches (the Didache) show that the ideal is in a river and overwise pouring water will do.

Also there is no worship of saints and of Mary. There is great respect given to them instead. Baptists don't worship Billy Graham either.

>And all they gad to fo to get saved was believe you retard. There's adifference between what youvmust do and what you should do.

Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

>Thatbwas more focused on baptizing babies but it says they went i to the water then out so that means he didn't just sprinkle him. Also baptism represents the death, burial, and resurrection. You don't bury a body by sprinkling dirt on it.

Nice interpretation. I still see nothing forbidding it, and Catholics can be baptized by immersion if they request it.

>You worship the saints and marry

Nice opinion, do you have the slightest fact to back it up? Pastor Jim's rantings at the pulpit don't count.

>>also not an argument faggot. Also read the whole chapter, if you take yhat literal then that aould mean you should never need to drink anything ever again "And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst."

I believe the same thing as Christians believed 2000 years ago. Can you say the same?

>2017
>not being a creationist
ishygddt

No problem. I really wouldn't expect anyone to be able to just start public speaking. It is frightening. But we mustn't forget others, they need help too. Even if we just tell them one by one, eventually we could make changes to the church.

Read Revelation 21 KJV and watch this youtu.be/xVEnPsUCNzI

>Can christian anons explain me, what's the whole point of eternal life in christian heaven?

Resurrection of the dead, fulfillment in life, peace, joy, and the like.

>living in this world only once

At what point did you forget that the Christian promise is the resurrection of the dead?

By killing yourself.

There were many heretics before even the apostles died. Paul even named a few.

>be orthodox
>friend walks up and asks to be kept in your prayers
>kneel down and worship him, sing psalms on his behalf, draw a picture of him, light candles and burn incense, bring all of your friends and family to kneel down and worship the picture, pray to your friend for blessing
>its just a prayer bro

The belief that heaven is eternal (at least the vision of heaven as the "it's so great" place up in the sky) is purely cultural and almost heresy, christians believe in the Resurrection of the dead before the Last Judgment. Heaven, which is just a state of bliss or torment depending on your state, lasts until that.

Yes you should get baptized. Did I say you shouldn't?

So they just sprinkled dirt on Jesus' forehead and thought that was a burial?

You kneel to them, kiss their statues feet, sing so gs about them, etc. you (((venerate))) them the same way you worship Christ

Yes because I get my doctrine from the Bible

>What do souls do there after death? What is so important in christian heaven that we SHOULD strive to get in here? Wouldn't it be really boring for a soul to be there? After all, what's the point of living in this world only ONCE?

It's not about doing,it's about being what you're supposed to be without the mortal coil and fleeting distractions and misguidance we're tied to

>Yes you should get baptized. Did I say you shouldn't?
You heavily implied that it's worthless.

>So they just sprinkled dirt on Jesus' forehead and thought that was a burial?
They put him in a cave and rolled a rock in front of the door. Remember?

>You kneel to them, kiss their statues feet, sing so gs about them
Kneeling is worship? Kissing is worship? Songs are worship?

>Yes because I get my doctrine from the Bible
*from my or my pastor's interpretation of the bible which differs from Christian consensus for the first ~1500 years

ftfy

Nice strawman.

Ephesians 2:8-9
>For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
>Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Now let's see what the Bible says about adding works to salvation. The Galatians added ONE work to salvation, that you must be circumcised to go to Heaven, and this is what Paul wrote to them.

>For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law. Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace. For we through the Spirit wait for the hope of righteousness by faith. For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love.

>Christ is become of no effect unto you
>fallen from grace

Hmmm...

Now when you go running off to James chapter 2, let's see what he says!

James 2:10
>For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

Now for all the Catholics on here who are so desperate to be judged by your own works and your own self-righteousness, well don't worry you will be!

Revelation 20:11-12
>And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
>And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

...And then you can learn, with tears pouring down your face, what the Bible means by "for the wages of sin is death".

>Heaven, which is just a state of bliss or torment depending on your state, lasts until that.
then what

Ecclesia Dei also has a directory of churches that do Latin Mass, which is another good way to avoid cuck churches. There are even some in deep blue demoshit areas.

I nowhere said that we are saved by works. If anyone is strawmanning it's you. If I'm being judged by my works then I'm a piece of shit and I'm going to hell. I pray for my continued salvation and continually repent of my sins because my spirit is willing but my flesh is weak.

> another Pr*testant citing verses out of their context
That's why no one should be a Pr*testant, it's pure relativism.

It doesn't get you saved

And he he was fully immersed, not only his head was in there

Yes, maybe read your Bible sometime. Again how do you (((venerate))) saints differently than worship Christ?

Yet you kve not proved it wrong. Also c*Tholics killed anyone that would translate it and it was illegal for the common man to read it for like 1500 years

There will be a new heaven and a new earth.

Tell me how John 3 is out of context

>It doesn't get you saved
That doesn't make it worthless. Christ told us to follow his commandments, and one of his commandments had to do with baptism.

>And he he was fully immersed, not only his head was in there
Okay. I'm still not seeing a prohibition on sprinkling, just a lot of opinion on the matter.

>Yes, maybe read your Bible sometime
Maybe you could be helpful and provide me some verses that say that kneeling, songs and kisses constitute worship. I'll be here all day.

> it was illegal for the common man to read it for like 1500 years
Because of stupid heresies like this.

>fucking papist dog
im not a pr*testant.

I never said it was worthless

Again he was buried not sprinkled with dirt. If you don't get buried then you aren't buried with him in baptism.

Cornellius to Peter(already posted). The Romans when mocking Jesus(Mark 14 or 15). John to the angel(Rev 22)

Not an argument

>join the one true church of Christ

Alright, well it's in you.

>I never said it was worthless
But you heavily implied it.

>Again he was buried not sprinkled with dirt. If you don't get buried then you aren't buried with him in baptism.
Well I can take your word for it and ask you for bible verses directly in support of your view, or I can read the Didache as another poster pointed out and see how things worked in the early church. You know, the one Christ started.

>Cornellius to Peter(already posted). The Romans when mocking Jesus(Mark 14 or 15). John to the angel(Rev 22)
So kneeling to mock someone is worship now? If I kneel in front of my wife, kiss her hand, and sing her a song before asking her to pray for me am I worshiping her?

>Not an argument
It's the only argument that matters in this case. Christ came and started a church to save people. He didn't come and write a book for them to pore over and interpret.

>I nowhere said that we are saved by works.

You said it at the end of your post.

>I pray for my continued salvation and continually repent of my sins because my spirit is willing but my flesh is weak.

You're putting your faith on what you do, not on the finished works of Christ.
>Oh if I don't go to Church I'm not going to heaven
>Oh If I don't get baptized I'm not going to heaven
>Oh If I don't venerate and conform to the traditions of the One True Churchâ„¢ I'm not going to heaven
>Oh if I don't do X I'm not going to heaven

You can substitute for X for whatever you want, and whatever you put in their and you're fundamentally trusting in yourself.

Trust in Jesus with ALL your heart. Not trust in Jesus with 90% and then the other 10% whatever hoops you think you have to jump through to complete whatever works you think Christ doesn't cover.

youtube.com/watch?v=5Oj6Io5rQ1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=hycjHApNNOM

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muscular_Christianity
youre welcome

>You said it at the end of your post.
By saying that the eucharist is literally Christ's body and blood?

>You're putting your faith on what you do, not on the finished works of Christ.

>I can say the Jesus prayer once and then it doesn't matter what I do I'm going to heaven
Protestant theology is fucking retarded.

No i didn't

12 Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead.

Yes. Also again how donyou (((venerate))) saints differently than worship Christ? Don't skip it this time.

Actually he came to save people by preaching the word. Joining a church doesn't get you saved.

>pagans
>having any kids
lmao

>No i didn't
So you admit that, even if it's not necessary for salvation, baptism is a work that it's very important to do?

>12 Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead.
This is all theoretical for me anyway, since I'm Orthodox and we immerse, but I'm still not seeing anything that says "don't sprinkle." You seem to be relying on, dare I say it, the traditions of men.

>Yes. Also again how donyou (((venerate))) saints differently than worship Christ? Don't skip it this time.
I worship Christ through partaking in his sacrifice at the altar and fully submitting myself to his will. A few songs and a sermon does not worship make.

>Actually he came to save people by preaching the word. Joining a church doesn't get you saved.
So the apostles were all rogue agents and did not form any sort of governing body amongst themselves to settle issues of doctrine? These are the people he sent out to preach and baptize, remember.

>>I can say the Jesus prayer once and then it doesn't matter what I do I'm going to heaven

You can have FAITH in Jesus as you're saviour once and you can have assurance of your salvation. You don't have any assurance of your salvation because you think God is a liar and that John 3:16 is all a big ruse.

Again, have fun standing before God and being judged by your works.

John 8:42-47
>Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?
>He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

So never mind all the talk about working out our salvation with fear and trembling, running to win the race, etc. because John 3:16 is the entirety of the bible. Got it.

Yes

Traditions of God's word*

But you do the will of more than just Christ though. Like if your biss tells you to do something you would, that's not worship.

They probably worked together yes, but probably didn't fully 100% agree. Like Anderson and hus pastor buddies all agree on major stuff but they're still independent. Also Paul said he's glad he didn't baptize anyone
>14 I thank God that I baptized none of you, but Crispus and Gaius;

15 Lest any should say that I had baptized in mine own name.

16 And I baptized also the household of Stephanas: besides, I know not whether I baptized any other.

>17 For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect.

Why is the Orthodox church so popular on image boards now? Is it some kind of hipster catholicism? Are you too cool to go to the baptist church down the street so you want to go hangout with a bunch of subhuman slavs?

Or do you niggers actually believe in the teachings of the Orthodox?

>because John 3:16 is the entirety of the bible.

Notice how the OrthoLARP is incapable of talking in anything other than strawman arguments.

Please provide me a detailed list of what you have to do and in what quantities to "get your chin over the bar" and get into heaven.

Yahweh is a piece of shit.

In fact, I flushed a few Yahwehs down the toilet earlier.