Why are Meds so obsessed with what they accomplished thousands of years ago?

The big southern Euro slogan. "We wuz Plato and Aristotle while Celts were (supposedly) living in Caves."

Why can't southern Euros talk about what they're accomplishing in the present? Oh yeah I forgot. Greece has an economy in the toilet while Italy has a bunch of niggers pouring in.

What I especially hate is when Meds defend their whiteness by saying whites are the people of color. Lol at Meds for admitting that they're people of color.

>why meds look at the full picture when judging the qualities of a people instead of a cherrypicked irrelevant moment like le current year

I think that what is happening now is far more relevant than what happened thousands of years ago.

Are Aristotle and Plato fixing Greece's awful economy?

WE WUZ SPQR

Because race is a bastion of psychological safety for non Europeans

can anyone fix that?

Do you really blame them for glorifying their nation before it was conquered and occupied by shitskins for centuries?

Also the Italian Empire has been an embarrassing flop ever since Rome. The only time they tried colonizing Africa, they lost a war to Ethiopia. I repeat- they lost a war to Ethiopia. And they greatly outnumbered the Ethiopians in that war.

They also were an embarrassing flop of an army in WW2. Hitler was an idiot to ally with Italy.

>they lost a war to Ethiopia. And they greatly outnumbered the Ethiopians in that war.
literally wrong, not surprised a mongrel abomination doesn't know basic history

he means the first but still they won because the Russians supported Ethiopia

Spain was occupied and conquered by shitskins for centuries, not Greece or Italy.

Spain never heard a glorious ancient history so there was nothing for them to boast about. The high point of Spain history was the 1500s, but they began to fall apart in the 1600s and certainly the 1700s.

Ethiopians outnumbered us 10to1 in the first war

and had less casualties

Ethiopia won the first war against Italy. Even the Second Ethiopian War was an embarrassing struggle for Italy. Italy had to violate all sort of international protocols against using poisoned gas, attacking civilians and attacking hospitals in order to win.

Britain's struggle against the Zulus was an embarrassment, but not quite as embarrassing as Italy's struggle in the Second Ethiopian War. And the British had never lost a previous war against the Zulus either.

our violations against Ethiopia were in response to their violation of international protocols, namely the use of prohibited ammunitions and torture

why don't you tell us about when a bunch of 5ft chinks with kalashnikivs absolutely blow the fuck out of your """mighty"""military

>Why are Meds so obsessed with what they accomplished thousands of years ago?
Because we have culture.

>Also the Italian Empire has been an embarrassing flop ever since Rome
You are a brainlet that has no knowledge whatsoever of the history of Italy, you are ignoring literally 1400 years of history and culture of an entire nation, not surprised though, too many morons have no idea what they are talking about on Sup Forums.

>The big southern Euro slogan. "We wuz Plato and Aristotle while Celts were (supposedly) living in Caves."
This in response to insulting Greco-Roman history, but I agree LARPing is dumb

>Why can't southern Euros talk about what they're accomplishing in the present?
But we do, like spending money on wine and women while you get shot by Tyrone and his 7 brothers

>Greece has an economy in the toilet while Italy has a bunch of niggers pouring in.
True, but it's not like anyone's doing well

That's funny because judging by your flag you're probably a spanish rapebaby yourself Paco

what do you expect, he's an americhimp, the laughing stock of the world

I'm not a Spanish rapebaby you idiot. I'm an American of Irish descent. I'm tired of these Spanigger/Amerindian hybrids known as mestizos entering my country.

>I'm not a Spanish rapebaby you idiot. I'm an American of Irish descent.

what a retarded subhuman amerimutt, Spain was the only one who repelled enlightment ideals for centuries, the only one who evangelized and civilized americans, one of the main countries that maked renaissance and the main country of hte baroque epoch, spain doubles the glory of your shitty country, that was made up from criminals and slave owners who does'nt wanted to pay taxes to the english, and then converted into the ultimate defender of israel, amerimutts should be genocided for the common good of our species

>>why meds look at the full picture when judging the qualities of a people instead of a cherrypicked irrelevant moment like le current year
Well to be fair, didn't Middle Easterners also have some big achievements 2000 years ago? Their problematic behaviour is still relevant today and the state of their countries is also relevant.

Because they achieved a lot.

Because history matters you 56% deracinated cuckold

nobody says otherwise, but this topic comes around a lot when judging the quality of "race", which is a long term concept so to speak

I have no trouble admitting the abysmal state of my country today, but I don't think it's enough to make broad judgements about the mediterranean races

Why do you care so much man?

...and then stopped.

I have never heard of any med saying this

>make up strawman
>attack said strawman
>inb4 275 posts and 39 image replies omitted.

we can, my dear mutt

>didn't Middle Easterners also have some big achievements 2000 years ago?
And yes, and nobody will ever deny the accomplishments of Mesopotamia civilization, Phoenicians and so on.
But nobody will deny either that ME today is completely different from ME 2000 years ago (Arab spread all over there), and that Islam is the issue in those places.

KEK

Amerimutt inferiority complex

we aren't doing too bad for a people who has been around for such a long time, civilization tends to have negative long term effects, Nords are just starting to learn it

...thousands of years ago.

>UK
Thank God they left.

Civilizations go through periods of spring, summer, autum, and winter. The Mediterraneans bloomed thousands of years ago, but is now in winter stage. The Anglos bloomed 300 or 400 years ago and is now in the winter state, we reached the state of decline far faster than you.

Ah yes I agree but I think the only good mediterranean peoples are Italians and Spaniards, also Portugese.

Well some would argue that just like how the ME got too race mixed with the Arabs, some Mediterranean countries are not what they used to be geneticall either, and that could explain the state of their countries. Like Greece for example, conquered by Turks for a long time and as much as people like to deny it, they do look VERY swarthy and it is quite likely that some mixing happened. Just my thoughts

>...thousands of years ago.
>what is Renaissance

for illiterate subhumans like americans perhaps
pro-tip: Italy is one of the major players when it comes to space exploration in Europe, both technologically and in terms of personnel

>Why are Meds so obsessed with what they accomplished thousands of years ago?
Because it's pretty relevant to Western civilization, and this board talks about that a lot
>The big southern Euro slogan. "We wuz Plato and Aristotle while Celts were (supposedly) living in Caves."
Well, it's kinda true. I still don't hate other Europeans for their past. We ultimately all greately contributed tp the shaping of our civilization, be it meds, nordics, celts, etc.
>Why can't southern Euros talk about what they're accomplishing in the present?
Because we aren't accomplishing anything. No one in Europe is, it's the decline of our civilization.
So we look at the past as a role model we should strive for

like being thrown out of their own home country by rome?XD

>Are Aristotle and Plato fixing Greece's awful economy?
Your economy is no better mr $20+ trillion national debt. Your unfunded liabilities will ruin your country

for reference

Oh God the Amerimutts meme from a fucking Spaniard. Spanish colonists created mutts in the Americas. British colonists did not. We do not have Amerindian or nigger admixture like Latin Americans do. In fact, we probably have less nigger admixture than Spaniards themselves do, Mr. 780 years getting occupied by a horde of quadroons and octoroons from the top of Africa.

Isn't that just because there is no money to borrow in Greece?

>Italy has a bunch of niggers pouring in
Wait until 2018 and we will get rid of them, we are not cucked and we will never be. Don't ever put Italy and greece in the same sentence again, mutt. We have nothing in common with those niggers.

Do you even know how to reply to a post?

Because that's the birthplace of western civilization

>The Mediterraneans bloomed thousands
>spain ruled half the world in 18th century

you got us there. we'll never be this succesful

that's what (((we))) want you to believe
china has invested 5 billions the past 2 years (3.2 official 1.8 off the table), US invested $20mil a month ago
and we still leech off EU

>Don't ever put Italy and greece in the same sentence again, mutt. We have nothing in common with those niggers.
By saying crap like this you are no better than the Amerimutt and you show how little you know about Greek classical culture and its influence on Western culture, especially our own.

Correct, I doubt that there's any decent person in Europe who doesn't understand that civilization is cyclical. Only a young country like the USA could think it'll be on top forever, they will fall like everyone else.

Yeah but to be fair many of these high debt countries also have a lot of assets. Stavros your country has denbts and no assets. This is why some retards have wanted you to sell islands to the roaches, or sell your national treasures

he's probably an exchange student, I've seen a couple under your flag
hell, I've seen dutch diaspora in Spain

Hmm ok that's cool but leeching off someone else is never a thing to be proud of. Anyway I've been thinking about buying a vacation house ( small one) in Greece some time in the near future, do you know if Corfu is still comfy?

Correct. EU completely killed our industry, there's 0% chance we'll exit the debt as long as we stay in the EU

if they are like us, it's the mentality as well
we tend to stay away from banks and (((lending))) unless it's absolutely necessary

better ask some friend or family if you need to borrow some money

Have ever had a nigger president ?

Just Mull on that Amerimuts. Then hide your heads in shame.

Can't you also borrow money from the Mafia?

nobody says we're proud of that, we just do it becuase fuck Germany and fuck the EU

yeah Corfu's ok

Because they laid down the foundations for modern civilization.

>Dutch diaspora in Spain
You mean tourist or student

lol, mafia ain't that widespread, and I don't think you want to get in trouble with those subhumans

Iberians are a different case, we had some roman emperors and were an important part of the empire but we only bloomed after the reconquista, then gradually fell into decline with the start of the industrial revolution in the 1700s.

People like him probably don't realize that without philosophers like Democritus we wouldn't have the concept of atoms. Not to mention Pythagoras!

well Italians had a lot to do with advancements of communications i mean just look at Marconi be basically invented the modern radio

>Greek
>white

No, he was actually living there
he didn't say why so probably parents

why would anyone want to be white, mutt?

Can you Americans please stop being retarded for once?

You are right, you have nothing in common with greeks because Greeks are winners and italians are losers.

PER AETHERA LOQUIMUR!

Greek diaspora in australia are funny

I still can't believe americans think "non-white" is an insult these days, especially for ethnic Europeans. Do you really think you are insulting a Greek by saying that he is nothing like you?

Somalians in Somalia are even funnier

funny because the Renaissance happened after all the invasions and most of the classical art you see is actually neo classical

Kinda looks like James Woods

Why are you so angry?

whiteness is basically the last bastion of hope for them as they realize how gigantic losers they and their nonexistent heritage is
so they just resort to skin color, while meds never gave a shit about that

or actually, they did
picrel kek

Damn that looks comfy as fuck

To not look like the dark haired, shit eyed halfnigger in the pic ?

Which ethnic group are they referring to in that text? Like what particular area, some area in Asia? Cause it says it is on one of their expeditions

>flag

At least his skin doesn't look like one of a corpse.

maybe in your dreams, soyboy

don't put the blame on actual Germanic/Nordics though, if you really pay attention, most of anti-Med shit comes from new worlders LARPing as them
don't let them put you against other actual Europeans

Well I can tell you're either a divide and conquer shill or just mentally ill with an inferiority complex, but regarding the strength part: Every single strongman, weight lifter, and world's strongest man champion has been Nordic, Slavic, Baltic or Anglo. There is a lot more to strength than testosterone, for example DHT and growth hormone play a huge part too, and Nordic people have some of the highest levels of HGH and IGF-1 in the world which is why they also tend to be the tallest.

Why would anyone want to be wh*Te, you mutt?

Just wanted to clear that up. With that being said, I don't know of a single Nordic person who hates Meds and I have never met a Med who hates Nords ( and I have travelled a lot in Italy as well as in Spain).

it's not like they will be european in the next 20 years kek
but it's mainly here, in real life I don't care about germs or nords
I do hate amerimutts tho

you forgot to include the "letting my wife get raped by 20 niggers" achievement, you're first there

>literally MUH HEIGHT
ahahahahah jesus

You posted some weird source that says the darker the skin, the better. This makes me think you are not greek at all, but a kike or a nignog, or just a greek leftist. Highly suspicious behaviour especially since you make a lot of Nord vs Med threads. You are a shill, faggot.