Germany is new leader of free world

You guys realize that the USA is no longer considered the leader of the Free world anymore right?
We're like not respected anymore. This is all your fault. We used to be top dogs. Now Germany's in charge.
Ain't that some shit. The Nazis won in the end.

youtu.be/HvLmD4AQXDU
youtu.be/Y7Nbi9pN-tg

It's nothing but a good-goy title.
i wouldn't waste brain capacity on this.

What are they in charge of besides ruining Europe?

You'd be surprised what this means.
Sure it's a "title"
But at the moment we're only intimidating. Once Germany decides that we're like Russia and should be treated like it trade sanctions and loss of Hispanic power spheres will be in the us future.

Why wouldn't this be a bad thing?
Now Germany's going to be the cool kid on the block unless conservatism takes over completely.

>free world
>eu
Yeah no.

The only thing in this world that matters.
Influence.
Sure it's starting off small now with Europe, but it's growing fast. Soon they'll take our Hispanics from us than trade sanctions will hit us and then the USA will be a shit Stain in history.
I guess it's time to learn German.

You short sighted faggots don't see the impact this can have. You didn't believe Obama was going to win and he did. Now you're not seeing what's going to happen when the USA is no longer seen as influentially relevant.
Yes we are intimidating for now. But so was Russia and they got hit with trade sanctions and had hard times until they did some economic back flips and cooled their tits for a bit.
Now we must be complacent to Germany's will.

We'll never lose our sphere of influence, we dominate the western hemisphere. If you think that "leader of the free world" means anything you are mentally ill. But hey, maybe now Germany will be blamed for foreign intervention and those faggot Europeans will finally leave us alone. Germany doesn't have the power or money to do even a tenth of what the US does so if having that title makes them feel better, let them have it.

The state I live in is bigger and more influential than Germanstan.

>USA is no longer seen as influentially relevant.
Just because you read that in the Amazon Post doesn't mean it's true. I see this petty grade school shit coming out of the (((mainstream media))) as if the President didn't go to the middle east, Europe and Asia this year.

>no freedom of speech
>leader of free world
pick one

We have oversee influence you goober, soon in 3-6 years they will too. It's not about actually having the resources you faggot.
Don't you read political discourse books?
This is how a Nation dies. It's neighbors begin to obey or enjoy foreigners more than you, than they begin to help them then you're a stranger in a sea of sharks.

I'm waiting for the final signs that there us is donezo then I'm out of here.

Gibs air jordans. We democracy now.

>American influence
Russia destroyed your plans for Syria.
China still going up and projected to become the biggest military within 15 to 20 years.
Lost Crimea before Ukraine could get into the EU and NATO.
Turkey getting closer to Russia.
NK insulting Trump, making fun of America and on its way to get an H bomb.
EU doomed to fail.
Society headed full steam into degeneracy.
White minority before 2050.
US share of the world's GDP keeps going down.

>implying we were ever free or a leader
Typical retarded mutt

>>no freedom of speech
>>leader of free world
It has nothing to do with freedom. It's about respect and complacency. If Nations are willing to listen to you than you're the boss. People are listening to her more and more every year.
This means dark days ahead for all of us.
The USA I could trust, but Germany will go too far and we'll just have to take it soon enough.

I highly doubt that.

5 years ago no one would have Ever even tried to claim that title.
Now it belongs to someone else.

I'm trying to warn some bros that we might have to become German soon.

>Germany is the leader of the free world
>Germany
People are so fucking deluded nowadays.

Leader just means that were both respected and feared.
No it doesn't mean some shitty mud hut in the middle East had to like us, but other super powers.

Wait and see, the power vacuum has begun. Soon we will be interested more in German affairs than us ones.

You see, Conservatives are on the verge here, but thats only to thanks to our Model of Democracy, the american model is a sink-or-swim model where its either 100% democrats or 100% republican, we elect a parliament and the share of which fills the parliament, the bigger parties can coalate if one parties wont reach 51% (total majority) and when legislations are being called out, everyone gives their voice, if you vote more conservative people into parliament, its obviously going to veto more highly liberal bills therefore change the fate of the country.

AfD (Right-Wing Conservative Nativists) are currently the third strongest party and that is terrifyingly much for a party that has existed for only 4 years, most parties have to fight for decades to refine their program and get recognition by the people, you see.

If the talks right now fail once more its more than likely that we'll re-elect our government and the current powers dont want that because they know that they'd have to do it in their own disadvantage, most lost votes would run to the AfD and furthermore steel their lead.

And in difference to Trump, he is not just an "idiot" to liberals, but the AfD is called Nazi day and night and calls out for pride in our fallen brother (biiig fucking taboo) and calls the Memoriam of the holocaust "a warning mark of shame" (OY VEYYYYYYYYY) and other rather inflammatory things such as "germany for germans" and empowering the nuclear family.

I only hope for the best for AfD

wait and see, time will prove him right. And when Germany is ascendant I shall return to this board

>the USA is no longer considered the leader of the Free world anymore

by jews.

we burn your city to ground

>be leader of free world
>get sent to jail for tweeting the wrong opinion

there is no free world

I guess it's time to start learning German now huh?
Ain't that some shit, the Nazis won in the end either way.

It's just a name meant to sure respect. Like God father.
Respect is the currency of politics you goobers. When your enemy has it and you don't. Expect bad times ahead.

>Germany
>Free
>Can literally be arrested for hurting someone's feelings over twatter

>free
gets arrested for post on social media
killed in jail for putting bacon on mosque door

Germans don't even respect Merckel.

Please delete this image.

Most don't, but they fear change...
It's kinda semi-autistic as many say, i can understand that judgement.

> germashit
> free
Only an American would come up with such a shitty idea. Have you ever been there for an extended period of time? I have, and if you believe for a second that the shithole, in which you can’t crush a beer can after you’re done drinking from it, is even part of the free world, you’re a moron.

its not respect, its projection

its that "who has the power" quote from GoT i'm to tired to search for now

As if we care what some faggot kikes think.

I get fucking grossed out whenever I see a little kid eating spaghetti. I don't know why everyone thinks it's so funny and cute to give your kid spaghetti and take pictures of it as it smears it all over its face.

Germany doesn't even have an effective government and is calling new elections, top rofl.

GroKo isn't happening.

When the world stops using the USD as its standard currency and English as its standard language, maybe it will be true that US hegemony has deminished.

But it’s not going to be replaced by German hegemony lol

Don't bother.
English is a simplified germanic language, you would have to understand concepts that do not even exist in your language.

Literally nobody is besides maybe Switzerland.

There is no "free world", there never was.

I've got dilungo.
It today
Taught me Irish and Spanish.
It can reach me German.

Merkel is in pretty hot whater after the last election. They can't get a government coalition anymore.

I think you lost some long-term memory on the way, because what you wrote there is a bit off...

well, try if you dare, but you have to commit yourself to it.

I mean, you guys don't have 4 cases.
>Nominative
>Genitive
>Akkusative
>Dativ

we can conjugate words, our plurals sometimes look much different and gender our Nouns through articles: Der, Die, Das.

all these things are not present in english and are all-encompassing. you might also want to turn your keyboard into the appropriate german format, so you can use "äöüß"

i respect you if you happen to push through.

Viel Glück, Amerikaner.

The Nazis never won anything, but they were right about everything

Wrong, they won many battles.
but they lost the war.

That’s what I meant, they lost the war but won the truth

Hey look it's Sup Forums anime baroque poster

They jailed a comedian for criticizing Orban, jail their own people for talking about their dispossession and the rape of german women by Muslims. They are living under a tyranny

I think Pazderski won't make it.
The questions were far less critical on Doris' side and Doris makes a more competent appearance somehow...

>Germany's having delusions of grandeur again
Oh boy, more retarded political theories to look forward to.