>China
>Russia
>Germany
>Saudi Arabia
>Israel
>Turkey
>Iran or France

How do i take snapshot of my game?
and no its not f10 or f11 or f12 i allready tried.....

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Print_screen

Yes it is, but I think you have to go to the game directory to get it

1. United States of America
2. People's Republic of China
3. Russian Federation
4. United Kingdom
5. India
6. EU
7. Israel
8. Pakistan

didnt work

USA
China
Russia
India
UK
France
Israel
KSA

WHat?

Oh never mind i got it thanks finn bro.
pic related my last game.

No prob, yah it's kinda buried down and can be hard to find.

doesn't look like you have the DLC for the Great Powers thing yet though.

Nice empire though

>>Saudi Arabia
>>Turkey
>>Iran

>germany

maybe in 4 years :'(

>the EU is one country now
>this retard puts it below India
also
>Pakistan
kek

USA
China
Russia
India
Japan
Germany
UK
France

Thanks, the key to great empires is to make sure they dont get to multicultural, spreading of your culture is essential.

>israel
>SA
>US
they're the same
oh and germany it's a puppet state so

>all those rebellions fixing to happen

>Israel and Diaspora Jews worldwide
>US
>Russia
>China
>Germany
>UK

>Saudi
>Iran
>Japan
> POOz

1. The International Jewry

That's the only great power right now.

International + Zion

Sweden nr 1 humanitarian superpower

1 ming
2 ming
3 ming
4 ming
5 ming
6 ming
7 ming
8 france

You do know that you can just change the culture setting to be more accepting of other cultures right? It helps you in the long run to accept some of the higher percentage ones.

My current empire

>playing with mods
>not achievement whoring so you can be the big dick on the block in /gsg/

didnt knew about it, thanks.
also
>old egypt
wot?

vs culture

I accepted the Syrian culture

I remember playing the Game of Thrones mod for CK2 and Highgarden kept rebelling against my incestuous dynasty and they married some cone head style people from the east that put leather bands on their kids heads from the age of like 4. Game was fun

How the fuck do you get 8000 ducats?

is there EU4 general on gsg or something?

>is there EU4 general on gsg or something?
Paradox titles have a /gsg/ Thread on /vg/

Not a mod, the El Dorado expansion lets you make custom nations.

So I have played a few times as countries listed under the "Lost Cultures". I'll look them up on Wikipedia and start off selecting provinces they own and give them the right culture and see what happens.

You can still get an achievement in it, but mine seems to fuck up because I play it at 2 different locations and it doesn't wanna let me keep the score on.

Just over time I've built it up. Basically have lots of trade ideas has helped. And annexed the right provinces.

NO

Don't go there. They have ongoing /gsg/ thread but they have excluded EU4 from the thread because it's too "normie" or "mainstream". You will just get told to fuck off. They stick to the games no one plays as much so they can feel better about them selves.

At one time there was a lot of EU4 posting but it's forbidden now.

Yes but you'll get banned for EU4 posting now. They even put in the subject dont post about EU4 games. I hate how Sup Forums tries to be so contrarian. They say its cause the game sucks, but it's because it's the most successful Paradox games and normies play it now.

attached is all the lost cultures i have tried

>but it's because it's the most successful Paradox games and normies play it now.
gsg games have alway been a niche genre and such attracted neckbeards, guess the manchildren get upset with the influx of normies. Personally I really like the fine line Paradox walks with balancing between hc and casual, too hc and they sell so poor it's going to be shit, too casual and it's not interesting

Yah thats what I found out. When I first started going there, EU4 was always the most talked about game. Then it slowly slid into name calling if you posted about it. Then slowly it turned into dont reply to EU posters. Then it finally slid into eu4 games forbidden. They all play those games that have 60 plus hour learning curve. And they like to insult the ones that dont wanna take that long to learn.

But yah you're right, Paradox has done really well. I think EU was probably just easy enough for a casual audience to pick up. The developer said they weren't prepared for the explosion of the game.

Its not in ironman mode

But it is

nah i gues he just made costum nation you get ton of ducats when creating a costum nation, thats why i never play costum nations, there is no point, all of my games are played with only historical nations.For some reson it dosent feel special to play as costum nation.

In no order:
USA
China
Russia
Japan
Germany
Saudi Arabia
Iran
Israel

>not playing victoria 2 with HPM mod and establishing a fascist white ethnostate in Argentina, complete with death camps

US
China
Russia
Japan
UK
India
Germany
France

>pakistan
>no saudi arabia

doesnt compute

1.The US
2.China
3.Germany
4.Japan
5. Russia
6. France
7.UK
8. India

This.
Finnish-korean hyper war when

Trying pasting it somewhere, I have to use paint in order to save it.

Think of print screen like copy image if you don't paste it then it's gone.

1. USA
2. China
3. Russia
There are no other ''great powers''.
Germany might have strong economy, but they are dwarfs in military and political sense.
UK is totally irrelevant, especially since they shot themselves in the foot with Brexit.
India and so have little pull.
Maybe France could qualify as a great power, but they act like second fiddle to Germans lately, so it's debatable.

>nah i gues he just made costum nation you get ton of ducats when creating a costum nation

No, thats not true. Ducats are based on your total provinces and other things like if you choose empire or not, when you start.

I played as the spartans and didn't have shit on ducats and got annexed by Ottomans quick. Because they had just a few provinces.

I'm just playing custom nations now because I have played so many games as real historic powers. I've played every major European power besides France (because they're overpowered) and a bunch of other countries. You'll wants something new after awhile.

Besides these ARE real historic empires. The ancient egyptians were an empire from the bible days user.

A lot of people have posted middle eastern countries - which I disagree with, you posted 3, so I respond to you.

We are focusing a lot on the middle east, and Iran, Israel, Turkey and Saudi Arabia, are all strong regional powers whom are important players in the middle east.
But despite our heavy involvement in the middle-east - it is not the world. Brazil, Mexico and Argentina, are all stronger economies, more populous, then the previous mentioned Middle-eastern powers, they also have a greater military.
But we have near zero focus on south/central America, that is why (I think) most people make the mistake to put Saudi Arabia as a great power.
hope that made sense..

Is EU IV better than EU III ?

Yes

1.USA
2.China
3.Russia
4.Germany
5.UK
6.Israel
7.Saudi Arabia
8.Japan

I say

1 US
2 Russia
3 China
4 Japan
5 Germany
6 UK
7 France
8 Israel

Shit that was hard

I gotchu bro. Hold fn + windows key and click prtsc

1_USA
2_CHINA
3_GERMANY
4_INDIA
5_RUSSIA
6_FRANCE
7_JAPAN
9_TURKEY
10_ISRAEL

And dont come with muh russia should be third , mexico and brasil have stronger economies than russia(and much much more diversified).

The only thing that russia can do that mexico or brasil cant is to build some high tech military things ,but then again russia can only build them because the soviets left them.
Hell the have not send an object outside earth or bit since before the soviet union fell.

>Germany might have strong economy, but they are dwarfs in political sense.
>Maybe France could qualify as a great power, but they act like second fiddle to Germans lately, so it's debatable.
If the second is true then how is the first one true ?

Saudi Arabia is definitely a meme, but Iran is a force to be reckoned with

Qing>Ming
>that sexy orange color

E N G L A N D

Not cheated. Did on non ironman was just testing a strat for England. Ended up winning the 100 years war and forcing PU on Aragon which had inherited Castile. Inherited Portugal and Savoy while declaring war on Scotland.

Try again but pick countries with nukes and ditch those without.

Nicely done. I played England once and to me, they were the easiest so far. Although I didn't conquer like you did, I never really faced a thread (thanks island and navy), defeated Russia in a war, colonized half the world.

Hoaly fucking sheeeet how do you get so many PU?

Luck. It all went right when I won the 100 years war and forced PU on France.

>when the Turks are Greekaboos

US
Russia
China
Japan
UK
France
Germany
ROK

>Be the UK
>leave the EU to forge stronger ties with the Anglosphere
>Elect an SJW Remoaner to lead your nation
>Immediately antagonise largest Anglo power
>Virtue signal against their president
>Neglect to form treaties and trade deals with smaller Anglo Nations
>Pay the EU billions in repartitions
>Jeopardise special relationship with the United sates Government due to your own Muslim mayor
UK is going to sink down the shitter.

>Yes but you'll get banned for EU4 posting now
stfu soyboy post what you like when you like

Poland
Czech.R
Slovakia
Hungary
Belarus
Croatia
Slovenia
Serbia

Fear us

good god, how?

Whete can I get hellenic mod

There aren't even 8 powers that matter
1. Israel and ZOGbots/Saudi Arabia. They basically all work as one entity with identical foreign policies.
2. China.
3. Russia.

There is also Japan but they are essentialy aligned with Israel and India but they have no where near the industry or significance of China.

Religious ideas and keeping Mamlukes and Ottomans on a truce timer so they can never join a coalition against you while you expand ever eastwards. I just wanted to RP a Spain that wanted vengeance against Islam.

achievements are fucking gay. i remember a time when the reason to play a game was to have fun, not to collect bling like some nigger

>tfw noone consider Brazil as a great power
>but fags say that Saudi Arabia, Iran, Turkey are
being a great power doesn't mean showing up on the news every week or being a warmonger, it means the extent of its influence over the world. And Brazil fits the definition whether you like it or not, as a soft power nation with great influence over Latin America and Africa. The same can be said about poos and indonesia.

that's from MEIOU

He is delusional. Germany is the most influential country in Europe both politically and economically.

It is the defacto leader of the EU, has the largest population, largest economy by far, is the only country in Europe with a substantial high tech manufacturing base. It also essentially controls the ECB while the Frankfurt banks dominate finance.

In terms of diplomatic power;

2. Russian Federation
3. People's Republic of China
4. Germany
5. United Kingdom
6. India
7. Japan
8. South Korea

In terms of military power;

2. People's Republic of China
3. Russian Federation
4. United Kingdom
5. France
6. India
7. South Korea
8. Brazil

Combined power;

2. Russian Federation
3. People's Republic of China
4. United Kingdom
5. India
6. Germany
7. South Korea
8. France

Agree 100% In this modern age there is one Superpower and a bunch of regional powers. The powergap between the one superpower and the most powerful regional power is almost endless.

>tfw have to play the same nations I always play or I just get bored to the point of cheating to make it interesting
Help

Make custom nations based on lost historical ones

But you can't make custom "decisions" can you?
I always liked having that kind of goal like restoring the pentarchy with the byzantines and making everyone choose either to stay catholic or change to orthodox, stuff like that.

>Israel
>North Korea
>Turkey
>China
>Finland
>*nit*d st*t*s
>Russia
>Malta

I had the same problem, I've pretty much abandoned eu4 in favor of ck2 and hoi4 now.

I don't think you can.

Although, when I first started playing as Ancient Egypt I chose Coptic for religion. One of it's custom decision was to liberate Alexandria and all of the other coptic provinces.

>1. Israel
By Israel I mean all the Kikes even the ones living outside of Israel and all the countries they control.

>2. China
2nd Largest GDP
Largest Population
Fast growing econamy
Strong borders
Massive
Strong army
Fashy goverment

>3. Russia
1/2 of the wolds nuke
Fuckton of land
Fashy goverment

>4.Saudi Arabia
All that oil

>5. Iran
All that oil 2.0

Lol

>actions move markets and destabilize currencies
>nuclear arsenal
>constantly threatening a multiple country war

tfw no North Korea on this list

You can do that in Ck2 and you can mod that in in Eu4 if you wanted to.

1. USA
2. Russia
3. China
4. Japan
5. India
6. France
7. South Korea
8. Italy

You people are really deluded. Ya think this is the Cold War era or what? Even then you almost turn your country into a nuclear waste just to prove the amerishits you were worthy of their dick. Now even Italy is more relevant than you in military regards.

Ma nigga

Israel

1. Banking elite with their puppets.

you have to delete sys32

There's really only three rn, USA, China, Russia. Everywhere else would get shit on. Countries like Argentina or Australia could become great powers if they really put their minds to it though.

>eu4 isn't normal and mainstream
I want to take you and flick your sweet, soft cunny

this. it blocks screen shotting on some systems

It is and it lacks a lot of shit in vanilla.
The game is worth playing with mods like meiou or common universalis imo.
Obviously one only realizes this when he has more than 1000hrs