WE

WE

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5136555/Trayvon-Martins-father-gets-tattoo-honor-son.html
atlantablackstar.com/2014/10/01/12-african-inventions-that-changed-the-world/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WUZ

KANGZ

KANGZ

>Dey actually wuz kangz n shiet

HOLY SHIT! HAHAHAHA

LOL I LOVE the idea tho! We could claim blacks to be the real jews to take away jeduism from the jews and cause a monkey flood into israel

I thought it was a meme
wtf

I do not appreciate racism in here, keep it up and I'll tell the cyber police.

is he going to put a bag of skittles and an Arizona next to it?

(((meme))) in thread

is this tattooing recent?

Funny thing is he never has to look at it.

Oh my god.... It's brilliant

Sheeeeit.

article came out yesterday

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5136555/Trayvon-Martins-father-gets-tattoo-honor-son.html

They're already trying to do that on their own. Just need to crack the meme whip a bit to make them actually put some work into it.

The urge to steal things from other people is in nigger blood. One drop; very potent!

gotta hide those whipping scars somehow

smacks lips profusely
SO HOL UP HOL UP
steals
SO U BE SAYIN
gets jiggy wit it
SO HOL UP U BE SAYIN
eats a skittle
AYYYOOOO SO U BE SAYIN
checks for nearest KFC
U BE SAYIN
collects welfare
HOL UP HOL UP
licks teeth then smacks lips
AYYOO U BE SAYIN
does the crip walk
SO U BE SAYIN
opens up a 40 and pours some for his homies trayvon and michael brown
HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN
tweets about dis and goes to check in with his parole officer
WE WUZ
dindu nuffins
FINNA WE WUZ
sucks air through teeth
AYYYOOO HOL UP WE WUZ
pulls up sagging pants
SO WE WUZ
instinctively looks around for the police
SO U SAYIN WE WUZ
faints and then gets up repeatedly
SOM FINNA
scopes dem titties
SO WE WUZ
shouts at movie theater screen
SOM FINNA
chucks spear
AYYOOO SOM FINNA
sets down cotton bale
HOL UP
strokes welfare check pensively
WE WUZ
throws up gang sign
SOM FINNA
swings from basket ball hoop
WE WUZ
grabs dick and shuffles left and right
SOM FINNA
participates in drive by shooting
HOL UP MUH NIGGUH
converts to islam
U SAYIN WE WUZ
repeated world star yelling in background
SOM FINNA
sells crack
KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGZ N SHEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
evolves from primate

Why was that spic manlet Zimmerman such a pussy that he couldn't even knock out a teenager?

lel typical nigger

wouldn't be better off with this?

Thoughts ?

The quintessential black

The other day on a lark I looked up "African inventions" just to see the type of thing blacks were inclined to pass off as their own. I was expecting to see shit like the vuvuzela that isn't particularly groundbreaking or important but is at least something concrete that they could name as something that was created by a black African. Instead all I got were black nationalist websites trying to pass off really foundational stuff like "architecture" and "mathematics" as African inventions because they can be traced back to the ancient Egyptians (though it's uncertain if even they were really the first civilization to come up with these things).

Yeah, Egyptian inventions are technically "African inventions" in that they came from a civilization in Africa, but these people are so desperate to pass them off as things that were created by fellow blacks that they unintentionally cuck themselves by not including anything that actually was invented by a black on the list. Instead they insist that they wuz the forebears of civilization while passing off a different race's achievements as their own.

atlantablackstar.com/2014/10/01/12-african-inventions-that-changed-the-world/

It's sad especially considering that modern genetic testing has proven that the ancient Egyptians were a completely different phenotype than sub-Saharan Africans. If sub-Saharan Africans invented everything we now associate with civilization, then why don't they HAVE a functioning civilization (that they created themselves and didn't inherit from former colonists) today?

Shit I never thought wewuzism was real. This is embarassing.

It's really just an inversion of what the Nation of Islam already believes, since the ebil Dr. Yakub who created the white man is supposed to be the same figure as the Biblical Jacob who is the father of Israel.

I'm surprised no one has tried to paint the NOI as antisemitic since its fundamental story has it that the man who "created the jews" actually created a global worldwide conspiracy of light-skinned tricksters to keep the black man down

/\/\/\/\
I I I

Agreed.
More cheap workers to build our settlements.

As if you would let them. Conniption first!