Why do liberals want to kill this?

Why do liberals want to kill this?

Because it's white

Because they don't believe in human rights as being granted from God, they believe in sentience rights because muh feels.

Daily reminder that abortion is a violation of the NAP and you're just a big clump of cells.

Let them

Their stem cells and blood keeps democrat leaders alive.

>non Hispanic black
>non Hispanic white

Out of a misguided sense of mercy, believe it or not.

You can't support abortion for somebody else unless and until you support suicide for yourself.

These people are all suffering from depression. Life has been nothing but a curse to them, so they don't see the evil in denying someone else the "chance to live."

Instead, they see the ultimate evil as bringing an innocent child into the world only to suffer and die without meaning.

What is that? a lizard? I don't think liberals care about lizards.

Because it's a real human bean

I'm not a liberal, I just really do not like children. I would definitely make my girlfriend get an abortion if her birth control ever failed for some reason. Plus I live too close to Detroit, would never raise a kid next to so many nig nogs

Jaded people don't have children. The White race will be wiped out from heartier immigrant cultures who don't support abortion that the government brings in.... While jaded Whites continue to vote them in so they don't criminalize it.

To feed the stem cells to baby eating elites.

Because they are tools of Satan.

because babies suck

And a real hero

Non-Hispanic black - nig
Hispanic - mexican
Non-Hispanic white - human

I was in feto-maternal research for a year and had to work with that "stuff". It is considered medical waste but if you manage to obtain an ethics approval you may do research with it. Else they all go to the incinerator as "toxic medical waste".

Ask me anything ...

gross lil ayylmaos

Exactly
I'm always disappointed when I meet an ancap and they end up saying theyre ok with abortion
Fucking retards dont even bother reading about the idea of non aggression

I killed a white baby 3 weeks ago with my polish descend 3D waifu. I feel awful. God dammit I'm selfish