Torture him by letting our slave women rape him!

>torture him by letting our slave women rape him!
Was this really a thing during the Sengoku era?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_occupation_of_Germany
nydailynews.com/news/national/guantanamo-detainee-diary-reveals-sex-torture-claims-article-1.2085746
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Was this really a thing during the Sengoku era?
They do this people in modern times too

Isn't it already early Edo in it?

This.

My guess would be yes. Supposedly you get a bit fucked up in the head if you get raped by a chick. Plus the whole, muh pride, meme back then.

>Plus the whole, muh pride, meme back then.
If you have any type of pride, or consider marriage/virginity important, or cringe at the thought of reproducing with subhuman whores its super effective torture.

Wasn't gitmo getting sued for doing this?

maybe they knew he was gay.
maybe they did the Stockholm thingy.
probably is just pandering.

Isn't that the mango about hardgay samurai?

Nigga is making a face because those chicks have no dicks.

This type of bullshit is written by cucks who hate women.

In the history of humanity, mass war rapes always had women as victims

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_occupation_of_Germany

Basically, those cuck authors go "b-but men can be victims too ;_;" as an excuse to demonize women.

I wouldn't let any kind of those fucks near my sister.

source? can't seem to find results

Use
fucking
Yandex
instead
of
Google

Rape is the spoils of war. If there's no rape then there's no reason to run into a storm of steel

t.tumblr

Is MGTOW shit really the goal here? It just seems like an excuse to shoehorn titillation into the story, plus the whole Nip cultural ideal of male sexual self restraint.

t. riggered

>Rape spoils of war, not gold, land, honor, or power.

Maybe for the Indian army your logic works.

Well he didn't say it was only the only spoils.

>sister
Yeah, more like you 4 sisters and your mother. You need some fucking testosterone, and not have your imouto fucking up your opinions.

You legit sound like a cuck. Not even kidding.

If you don't think men can be raped, you are pretty retarded as well, desu ne.

what the fuck are you even on about?
nobody is denying that shit.
back to tumblr with you

I would counter you with anecdotes but I'm not a blogging niggerfaggot so I'll just say that you should kill yourself and leave it at that.

>rape during the occupation of germany
>isnt about the refugees

really made me think

If you're a grunt you barely get shit- rape is your payment.
You rape the civilians you conquer, steal their shit and then kill them.
If you're a general then you get to actually keep the spoils and territory.

>risk your life for your country's propaganda
>your only payment is to put your donger inside females without knowing what the fuck could be inside
I haven't studied the subject but I like to think that wars are among the greatest factors of STD spreading.

Blood transfusions

what manga is?

Yagyu Jubei something something

what if they are ugly and have stds? that would definitely suck

>B-but, muh equality, where men and women are equal even though men are the scourge of the Earth and Hitler was a man, and muh patriarchy

Meanwhile in the caliphate of Sweden...

That is why fighting in the army is never a good idea, on the bright side you can be 10 feet deep in puss before dying of STD and if you are lucky having your brain blown up before then

Why do muslims always do that pointing they?
You'd think allah would be insulted by the thought of being pointed at over petty human bullshit.

Being 10 feet deep in puss isn't even that good. Sex is fun and shit but it's highly overrated and we only do it because hormones.

Don't we only do everything because hormones?

nydailynews.com/news/national/guantanamo-detainee-diary-reveals-sex-torture-claims-article-1.2085746

Not really, if that were true in a world with prostitution we'd only work to get money to spend on whores and all our recreational activity would be sex-related or winning money to spend on more sex or meeting females to have more sex.
The truth is that "everything we do is to attract the opposite sex" is a big meme, if that was the case we wouldn't be shitposting on Sup Forums.

Are you working off the base idea that getting raped by several attractive 2D women would somehow be a bad thing? Leave.

You do know sex drive isn't the only thing hormones control right?

To be fair rape is wrong regardless of how awful the people getting raped are.

/pretending to care about equality

Rape is the best.

>Stopman sequel never

>thread turns into Sup Forumsshit instantly
>only one post close to "of course, everyone in those days were hard gay"
What happened Sup Forums?

>What happened Sup Forums?
People like you keep complaining and shit up the board even further.

So you are complaining about the ten or so people replying to the tumblr femtard?

Was it from the same Manga with the Kunoichi using her Ninja Skills to turn into a guy and have sex with the Daimyou? I'm not sure how many other manga this author has.

Shaming of the clan, pride and all that and also potentially having child that is not 100% of their clan. Old Japanese takes that shit seriously. Imagine trying to find a pure blooded Ainu tribe only to be disappointed that they are of mixed blood.

Also sex diseases.

What the fuck, this is basically a Sequel to Basilisk and no one told me.

Maybe you should go back to Tumblr.

I agree with you

Ninja-era ends with Basilisk. Now it's just samurai and rape.

>/
Stop

No one asked you to sperg out in a thread, user.

I would think that sexual exhaustion is pretty effective. I mean, something has to be awful sore after hours of intercourse, rape or not.

Plus it'd serve as effective humiliation if he's not able to get it up after a while, even if he's justified by being tired as all hell.

Getting pegged by a woman is the ultimate humiliation

Stockholm syndrome is very real. And the dichotomy for a prisoner, to go from expecting torture and deprivation to getting carnal pleasure and "moderately" good treatment can win hearts, which in turn can work just as well with some people.

That said somehow I doubt this was a thing in the Sengoku era.

Ainu do not give a fuck, tho.

It should be legal to kill people like this.

wow, racist much?

I bet you dont even have a single refugee in your daughter

That's the ISIS salute

Wat
I need a title right fucking now

14 Chapters in and its shaping up to be great