Do you like healthy girl, Sup Forums?

Do you like healthy girl, Sup Forums?

lol that fucking body is disgustingly disproportionate.

What is she looking at?

does a bear shit in the woods?

It really isn't you basement dweller.

Do they though?

It is normalfag.

At her future masterplans to rescue her sister.

>It is normalfag.
That response was totally logical, you cancerous shit.

Her arms are too thin compared to the rest of the body.

dyels

She's fine. It's just the angle she's at that makes her look thicker than she is.

Basically this.

what hentai is this semen extractor from?

Anyone want to give a rough summary of this? Hentai often has surprisingly interesting plot, but the sex gets in the way.

Literally all professional models are unattractive stick figures with no tits, you could argue she got a bit fatter after retiring but that's probably not the case.

Yes, thanks. I think when a lot of people see that pic they don't realize that, that's BOTH of her tits and not just one giant boob, and her arm is also blocking the curvature of her back. Good eye, user.

Fuck she's so hot

>Secret Rape Cult
>Leader of Rape Cult literally goes around looking for the absolute most perfect women to bring into his cult and rape
>He wants the Ichinose sisters (Anna & Riko from the OP)
>Riko is a retired super model - she was THE top model before she retired. Known for her charisma and matchless beauty.
>Anna is Riko's little sister. She's a low level idol who wants to follow in Riko's footsteps.
>Anna fails miserably at reaching Riko's success
>This makes Anna extremely jealous of Riko
>Anna gets invited to join the rape cult because she thinks it's a "Self Help" group that will help her become more confident
>NOPE
>Anna gets raped
>Riko finds out where Anna is
>Riko joins the rape cult too under a "fake identity." I'm sure no one will recognize a legendary super model.
>At this point Riko has to have sex a bunch of times to reach the "upper class" of the cult where Anna is
>Cult essentially uses Anna as bait so they can drown the beautiful Riko in as much cum as possible
>KAIHOOUUUU!! Ensues

And many, many faps were had.

No. If I wanted a fatty it wouldn't even need to be 2d.

Good end or bad end?

I used to be primarily attracted to loli, Now I'm primarily attracted to taller, more endowed, more mature girls.

Have I become a man?

That's a trick question. Really I wish to be the shota and I want a nee-chan to take care of me.

>I want a nee-chan to take care of me.
>not mom
kys yourself

But she's an Idol, not your traditional stick figure western fashion model.

Also there's different types of models: swimsuit models, pinup models, video vixens, etc... all those types are usually girls with amazing tits and ass. Think Kate Upton, Gloria Velez, Vida Guerra, and Tyra Banks.

I actually want a nee-chan to take care of.

Thanks, now im sure ill never touch it.

Pretty good ending I'd say. My dick liked it a lot.

Nice, I need something heartwarming right now.

>Have I become a man?

Yes.

Of course.
You can't achieve KAIHOU otherwise.

>tfw she will never help you stick it in riko and congratulate you on losing your virginity

what type of emotion is she trying to convey?

Why are you applying 3DPD rules to 2D women? 2D is perfection. 3D is shit.

Pretty sure that bra is too small for her.

w-why do you want me to start my new year off depressed, user??

Why is he so perfect?

Reina is pretty delicious!

I wish that scene would have gone on longer. We didn't even get to see these two have their turn!

Best

He just is

amazing.

BLACKED

I will fapto all of her scenes tonight!

are u gay ?

>Kate Upton
user....

>not fapping to her scenes every night

It's like you don't like to KAIHOU!

Let him dream.

What's wrong with Kate Upton? She has huge tits.

Fuck, wrong thread

What anime is this?
bl0x