P
O
S
E
D

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/USNJack/status/936969772788604928
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off pissbaby, no one wants Trumper propaganda here.

You are epic fail, leave.

>epic fail
Have we got a time traveler on our hands?

Go Reddit elsewhere you faggot

Anybody that thinks Muller is /ourguy/ is a fool. This whole investigation was a deep state coup from the very beginning.

>epic fail,

When is Hillary shill Mueller gonna fire himself?

potato

OOOOOH SHIIIIIIIIT

Nope.

You're a fuckin' dumbass though.

Uneducated fuckin' loser.

You freaks have no idea how motherfuckin' screwed you are do you?

Let's just put it like this, Trump is crying like a fuckin' baby and it's gonna be motherfuckin' spectacular as hell when he gets put in the back of a motherfuckin' police car for treason.

keep dismantiling and containing your country, you do us all a favor mongrellus

Just your average basic bitch lefties

Enjoy being ass blasted mad for the next 7 years you morally defunct, mindless faggot.

Blumpf BTFO

Nice instituional control by mueller. This investigation will be ending very soon.

I love Trump

lefties can't meme

Ummm. Do you even know where you ARE Newfag?

>you are epic fail

The state of Sup Forums

You're a little fuckin' faggot, dude.

>epic fail

The real question is did Mueller know about all this?

Nothing would have happened if the inspector general had not caught on.

How much are (You)'s worth now?
Asking for a friend.

The Dems have a clock now - they'll dissolve into the history books once people start getting their Trump-refund checks.

>apostrophes
What are you?

>epic fail
>reddit spacing
rly activates my almonds

7 more years!

>Trump
You mean Hillary. Because we actually have EVIDENCE of her corruption and misdeeds.

>7 years

Sure he will even live that long?

I mean, I don't think it's impossible as Bush won a second term, but is Trump really going to be able to survive that?

We might see pence 2020 though.

>epic fail
The absolute state of pol

SAY THE LINE, SOY BOY!

I'm of a fan of the theory Mueller brought a bunch of high powered deep state Hillary shills onto the team, so when he goes after Hillary and Obama they won't have anyone to defend them due to conflicts of interest because they were on the special council

Oh noo!

from WAPO

Reddit? Really?

You motherfuckin' shitcunts are colossal fuckups when it comes to insults.

Weaksauce shit, my m8, gg.

>We found a turd in the punch bowl. Don’t worry though, we removed it.

Literally potato farm niggRs vote Trump
>literally BTFO with a faggot text

Le Epic

Obvious bait
This LARPer will dangle on the day of rope

It's as dirty as it gets. Anyone who wants to deny it is being foolish.

This thread is from an actual intelligence guy who hasn't been wrong yet. Everyone who cares about our country should take the time to read it.

twitter.com/USNJack/status/936969772788604928

Bump

Jack also thinks Vegas was kosher. Has some interesting insight, but I wouldn’t put all your faith into this guy.

>Romantic relationship with a colleague
>Anti-Trump shilling while working on Trump case
>Pro-Clinton shilling while working on Clinton case

The absolute STATE of FBI and deep state.

Underrate post award

Curious on how they found it.
Doesn't sound like it was on the FBI work phone.

This happened last summer, and the info comes from "three people briefed on the matter."

They're trotting it out now to try to maintain the illusion of non-partisanship after the Flynn indictment conveniently came out on the eve of the tax bill vote.

Nice

>You are epic fail

That’s the plan.

>How do you do fellow kids?
>Epic fail lmao, hit me up on Myspace

I luv MySpace now

>Anonymous sources are okay when they favor Trump

This is nothing anyway.

Pissbaby? Really, that's all you have?

>Pandas R Dummies

Happy New Year 2016

Sent from my laptop using Internet Explorer

Nice reddit spacing, faggot.

Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger

WaPo readership believes this is proof that team is unbias and has integrity
unfucking believable

He’s a1dimensional thinker. He might have sources but his analysis is underwhelming at best. He is proof that you can’t polish a turd.

Trolling is a art

(you)

8/10 bait

Having an extramarital affair with the clearances that you have as a FBI agent (or other IC member), especially one that is a fucking counterintelligence deputy, is totally fucking off the charts. The entire point is not having anything that can be used to blackmail you. This is astoundingly stupid.

You know a better way to have an unbiased team? Not hire a group of Democrat Clinton donors to run your investigation.

>amerimutt shitposting is so subtle nobody realizes it until it's too late

Go hard Dave
Yeah, go hard

Libshits are immoral deviants, what else is new

TRUMP WAS RIGHT, IT IS A WITCH HUNT

>the guy fired worked on the Hillary email scandal

WHAT THE FUCK

Liberals?

This is the pretext Trump needs to fire Mueller.
Not right away.
Congress should call on Mueller to take measures insure the impartiality of his team.

If he refuses it throws the validity of the investigation into doubt.

If he agrees it is an admission of poor judgement on his part and grounds for termination.

Crisis averted gents.

>You are epic fail

English hard so

top score
epic win
first post is the best post

You show me the individual and I'll show you the crime. -Robert Meuller

Jesus, make it even more obvious how upset you are please

Probably should've attached a Hillpepe just to make it more clear.

>epic fail goy

>twitter.com/USNJack/status/936969772788604928
You know it came out yesterday that KT McFarland and not Kushner advised Flynn to talk to Russians, right?

>you are epic fail
is it fucking 2009 again wtf ?

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8, love over h8 in the united st8

>t. reddit
Go back retard

(you)

PIMPF ON SUICIDE WATCH.

you lost?

That's very nice handwriting.

>only the whales flash their tits...

The absolute state of shills.

FBI was founded by a faggot who blackmailed everybody from MLK to LBJ by getting sex tapes.

J Edgar Hoover was blackmailed by Mafia who had photographs of him going full drag queen.

>Problematic

whenever I see that word I always think of this dance theory gender-fluid faggot soi boi cuck

The content of their texts needs to be released to the public. If Mueller keeps that shit secret, it only further damages the integrity of this whole bullshit "investigation."

COMMIE FBI FAGS BTFO.

Guys , share blue here. Pol was right all along. On behalf of Brock and others here, I wish to apologize for how awful we are. I originally signed up to feed my soy addiction and beat drumflets but it turns out I was truly a faggot after all

He's not going to fire Mueller. Booby is doing exactly what Donny wanted him to do. What do you think, or better yet, WHO do you think comes up in court once we get past the fake Russia shit. Sessions has been looking at Pizza while the side show has kept you occupied. Why do you think JP lost his shit yesterday? The smart ones know...they've figured it out....remember Pelosi was calling for a different SC just a couple of weeks ago. As senile as she is, even she knows that the dems have let the shark into the swimming pool with THEM, not the right, BUT THE LEFT!

This is completely ridiculous. We should have Hilary step down from her role, and Trump step down from his. Just to be on the safe side.

Kerry 2020

Your anus is full of propaganda