There is literally a black market for Detergent in America

There is literally a black market for Detergent in America
Criminals are literally trading drugs and commodities for fucking drycleaning mats

Other urls found in this thread:

nymag.com/news/features/tide-detergent-drugs-2013-1/
vocativ.com/underworld/crime/lego-heists/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why would there be a black market for something that isn't illegal?

This is the first I am hearing if this. Source?

People steal Tide from Target and then sell it at 1/2 price.

Why would there be a black market for something you can buy for a 1$? Just how shit has norway sources have become to believe this?

Because you can evade regulations and charge half as much, people will buy it because paying half > getting cancer from clothes

I have seen this in person.

Right now in the inner cities, elaborate methods of discretely opening Tide bottles and watering down the contents are being carried out.

as they say in the ghetto

Tide is money

that's the oldest trick in the book for low lvl drug pusher and users user.

They don't have money, so they ask the pusher if there is anything he needs, then they go and steel it. So yeah some stuff can be traded, but that's obviously not a lot though. Smokes and booze however can be accepted in unlimited quantities.
so basically
>Do you need anything in the store user pusherman?
yes.. yes I assume I could need this and that frozen pizza, some steak and beef, maybe chicken and some ....

The duggie delivers and then he comes back the next day.
>Do you need anything from the store user pusherman?
No.. you filled freezer yesterday, I need money now

>black market for detergent in America

literally never heard of this

It's the same with any necessity that's easy to steal. You steal it because it's easy and sell it to literally anyone because everyone could use it.

I live in a major metropolitan area and most dollar stores sell these 5 gallon pails full of detergent for $20 bucks. Haven't had to buy Tide in over 10 years now,

dont take the snownigger bait

nymag.com/news/features/tide-detergent-drugs-2013-1/
OP is a lazy faggot. Lego kits are also a commodity because they don't lose value.
vocativ.com/underworld/crime/lego-heists/index.html

They don’t have loosies for tide. Blacks are a single serving race.

Because they are bad at planning ahead. It's like a genetic trait. It overwhelms them to think ahead. Intelligent blacks are intelligent because they have the attribute. Foresight and planning.

Wait you sayin I gotta buy this whole pack of Newport’s? Sheeeit nigga I only need one.

It's not just America; Poles and Gypsies steal Persil from Lidl all the time.

Of course, a bottle of Persil lasts like forever because Euros wear their clothing 2-3 days in a row. Inb4 "muh bidet keeps my hole(s) and bikini briefs clean, meaning I only have to wash them occasionally."

>This is the first I am hearing if this. Source?
A local discount and wholesale retailer sells detergent for a fraction of the price in 5 gallon buckets, also canned food about to expire

I was just watching a documentary on nat geo

This.

This always surprised me.
Do niggers actually do laundry?
Most niggers are dirty as fuck and smell like cocoa butter and ass. Personal hygiene is clearly not a priority for them.