Subverting Islamic doctrine

Sup Forums, I want to tell you about the Russian Muslims and their current behavior.

First of all, our Muslims are different from your Muslims. They drink vodka, fuck sluts and eat pork (white bears meat as they use to call it). When they raise their glasses of vodka they usually wish something to each other and mention Allah as a helper. Not even joking.
You can easily persuade hardcore Muslim in Russia to drink vodka if there is a night and you sit under the roof, arguing that Allah will not see them because its night and its dark and you're inside the house. Allah is some kind of spy satellite on the orbit, but our Allahproof rooftop will protect you easily.

Many Chechens are breaking bad when they are out of Chechnya because forbidden fruit is the most delicious. The easiest females to fuck are Chechen women because forbidden fruit again. But only outside of Chechnya. Same goes to every Caucasian Muslim nation.

When Muslim women are about to get married they just visit a vaginal plastic clinics and temporary restore their virginity. Surgeons get a really HUGE amount of shekels from Muslim women who finally decided to settle down. And those who don't want to ruin their virginity just practice anal and oral.
Also, a high percent of Muslims here are gays/lesbians/pedophiles/incests/open marriages/swing/bestiality, but the facade is always remain pure, because they are afraid of public shame that can fall on their entire family.
Same goes to every Muslim nation in Russia, I believe. We subverted them all.

You can do just the same with your meme magic. You can create ads promoting such type of degeneracy among Muslims and make them weak and "culturally enriched". If they will become weak they will not conquer you, their birthrates will sink and they will become the same degenerates as your leftists and feminists.

The main aiming point is Allahproof roof, all efforts should be concentrating on this type of propaganda.
Any good ideas are appreciated.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shabbat_elevator
youtube.com/watch?v=WCr8_TgdS60
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yea I just want them to gtfo out of the western world forever

>You can easily persuade hardcore Muslim in Russia to drink vodka if there is a night and you sit under the roof, arguing that Allah will not see them because its night and its dark and you're inside the house. Allah is some kind of spy satellite on the orbit, but our Allahproof rooftop will protect you easily.

Lost.

You can do only what is possible for you to do. If you want them off you have to work for it. But if they are already here, you have to deal with them and make them less dangerous.
The same goes to Europe as well.

The funniest fact about this is that they are actually believe this type of bullshit. Majority of them can be actually persuaded to degenerate behavior.

To be honest user, if Globalists could handle Muslims as well as the Russians or the Chinese, then we wouldn't be facing the collapse of our civilization in the first place. Unfortunately, political correctness is like AIDS and makes you weak to foreign invaders.

Well, I just give you the working tactics against Islam. It's up to you. Organize, create threads, summon photoshop autists and start memeing.

Fuck off (((Kremlin))), go suck some more Chechen and Central Asian dick.
>tfw Siberia will be Asian again in my lifetime

>t. Ahmed
Look guys, It's afraid

>Implying P*tin hasn't destroyed Russia's demographics beyond repair
+15

>The kremlinbot stops posting once it has been exposed
Everytime.

Sage this thread and ignore Russian posters altogether

Bro why are you sensoring PUTIN nigga?

How's your Chancellor Merkel Doing? Oh wait, she's letting Muslims rape your country. HA HA. KOSOVO IS SERBIA, ALBANIA IS ITALY, CYPRUS IS CYPRUS, KASHMIR IS INDIA, AND PALESTINE IS ISRAEL.

>Stop posting
No, I've just raised glasses with my fellow Muslims

Muhammad spotted

The amount of deeply concerned Muslims in this thread is overwhelming.

Great read, cheers.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shabbat_elevator
Really makes you think

Read Spengler's Decline of the West; Islam (and all religions like it) are the endgame of a senile exhausted dying civilization. Islam is the senile dementia of a 5000 year old arab civilization.

I've read Spengler, Toynbee and many others. Islam remains strong and its expanding, but it still can be destroyed from within.

This is literally one of the most retarded and degenerate larps I've ever seen in here.

that is weird, why did he do that?

He told you the truth, Ahmed

What happened to Russian men? Why didn't Russian men turned out like danila bagrov?

You talk like a Jew. I don't want to degenerate Muslims even more than they already are. I just want them to hate Jews and take care of the JQ before they go back.

>What is law enforcement
>flag
>advocating for lonely gunmen

Not even surprise.
Let me answer using the same logic
>What happened to American men? Why didn't American men turned out like Marvin John Heemeyer?

>I don't want to degenerate Muslims
Then prepare yourself to pay Jizya tax
>I just want them to hate Jews
They already doing it with passion

Syberia is even more european than the european Russia.

A lot of people in this region have ukrainian, polish or german roots.

>there are no Muslim fundamentalists in Russia
Right...
But we did tame them to a certain degree I agree
I believe no indeginous Muslims in Russia make use of veils that cover the face
But it doesn't mean that some of them would rather behead you on the spot then drink Al-Kuhul with you f a m

Also try to say ANYTHING disrespectful about Islam to any of them and you absolutely will get in trouble

>easiest females to fuck are Chechen women
and chechens fuck your whore women Vasily

>Syberia is even more european than the european Russia.
>I-if we ignore central asian and chinese immigration it won't exist, r-right?
lmfao

This is why we should stay united with our Polish, Lithuanian and Finnish bros.

Even native population of some parts of Moscow's region was ..baltic.

>chinese

They don't emigrate and they are allies at this time.

What's your's ethnicy?

They don't like us too much though
You better start accepting that we're Eurasian

Here we have a russian son of a btich telling lies. I am a chechen and you are full of shit. You are fucking slaves of us chechens in moskau. Our woman are great and we take a lot of care of them. Anyone who belives you, is stupid. I bet your sister got fucked by a chechen and now you are trying to make us look bad.

>They don't immigrate
That's right, Putin will just cede them more clay like usual

Why do you have to say something disrespectful to Muslims? Just invite them to a party where alcohol presents and see the result. Insulting makes them stronger, while friendly degradation making them weaker.

Nie będę tego akceptował.

Greek, i just hate kremlinbots.

>Kosher elevators

> Allahproof rooftop

I want Allahproof traffic barriers.

what actually happened, probably :

>Ivan sees dmitri
>Being the autist he is, ivan thinks dmitri is a muslim simply because he has a beard
>Ivan goes up to dmitry and invites him to his home
>dmitri is surprised but decides to see what happens
>ivan takes dmitri to his home and starts talking about God-proof roof
>dmitri is super confused, but still plays along, thinking that ivan is a retarded muslim
>ivan invites dmitri to fuck his wife
>dmitri gladly fucks ivans wife
>ivan thinks he successfully deviated a muslim and comes to Sup Forums to brag about it
>dmitri thinks he successfully cucked a muslim and goes to the bar to brag about it

same here lmao
didn't know that Russian muslims are similiar to polish ones

>Be Chechen in Germany idealizing his nation
>become triggered because deep down you know that it's truth

Jihadi butthurt ITT. Cry me a river, bitch.

kek. Go larp on dota2 or something faggot.

>it's the ch*ch*n from germany
lmfao, ch*ch*n birthrates have dropped 20% since the end of the war.

You sound a bit Ukrainian comrade
This will only work for people who 0rettty much aren't Muslims like some Tatars
Try hashish

Are there a differences between OP and your experience? Describe them if there are.

Brother I am a chechen and I know a lot of chechens in moskau and chechnya. Belive it or not but the russians are so affraid of chechens, they would suck their dicks. Russians are fucking weak and we take their woman whenever we want. This shit is true. The russian do the dirt work for us chechens. They are like slaves. Their woman love us for our manlihood. Russians are beta as hell.

>Many Chechens are breaking bad when they are out of Chechnya because forbidden fruit is the most delicious... But only outside of Chechnya.

These delusional autists actually believe that people who leave Chechnya and go be degenerate in somewhere else are actually muslims.

You know very well, that you are lying you beta. Pray to your god that no chechen finds you. You know very well what will happen with your head, if someone finds out.

>Polish Muslims
The only that I know of was that funny looking jihadi guy who joined ISIS

That's kinda hot desu.

>WE WUZ KANGS AND SHIET

BASED Muslims!

>this meltdown
Enjoy Somalian dicks, you welfare monkey.

Chcę żebym Rosjanie stali się bliżej do Polaków. My mamy tyle ziemi, wy macie europiejską kulturę.

Myślę nawet na temat tego żebym Rosjanie-prawaki uczyli się białoruskiego po ten język jest bliżej do polskiego i ładnie idzie z łacinskim ałfabetem. I on jest bliżej do części wielkorosyjskich dialektów.

I to nie znaczy że mamy zapomnieć rosyjskiego.

Jeszcze mam powiedzieć że obok Moskwy mieszkali ludzi bałtyjskiego pochożdenia, lecz niestety assymilirowali się

Good idea, something to do until they are removed.

Can we just have allahproof borders?

z nas chcą zrobić wrogów, ale my musimy isc razem. To moja opinia.

>Allah is some kind of spy satellite on the orbit, but our Allahproof rooftop will protect you easily.

They actually believe this

They're like that everywhere, they just pretend to be pious, nothing special about your muslims.

But this behavior can still be encouraged.

They don't you stupid fuck, you are talking about uzbeks and tatars who don't give a fuck about Islam anyway, you can't trick a religious Muslim into your BULLSHIT

Welsh people should speak Welsh as L1. All of them.

youtube.com/watch?v=WCr8_TgdS60

Wait a sec. So is there an entire industry of holy rooftop makers that will make Allahproof rooftops for Muslims?

Bois, I think I have found an Idea for a niche business.

Yeah, Implying you didn't try alcohol and pork, Ahmed. No need to lie, every single Muslim did break the Sharia.

Nope, but you can claim that Allah can't see through rooftop.
>Halalizing Allahproof rooftops from Jimmy

Good idea

>Allahproof roofs made by Christian builders
Can you imagine the uproar if they ever found out?

they are people. people suck.
if Russia ever will have more radical devote muslim idiots, those sand gopniks will be turned into the next martyrs.
no body listens ... and if they are alcoholics ... there is nothing to subvert anyway. until some muslim bootcamp detoxes them let them grow a jihadibeard and shove them some explosives or a vehicle and turn them into suicide idiots.