Chem-trails

Red pill me on chemtrails, lads. Just drove down my highway and saw them all over the place.

Other urls found in this thread:

whale.to/b/chemtrails.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ZMQhT6Yi5eI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

well, all brain dead fucks ignore them

they dont think one bit about them

looks completely normal to me

It's called a comtrail and it happens when the hot air from then turbine mixes with colder air creating a cloud like condensation.

alright, thanks

t. cia nigger

whale.to/b/chemtrails.html

>Do the elites breathe air?
>Chemtrails arent real.

>elites don't have access to advanced medical technology

poor people don't have access to wind.

>rich people have access to hidden medical technologies and live forever

They're real, they're just not harmful.

they're chemicals that play havoc with your hormones and render you an inoperative soyboy.

what is this, 2006 era infowars

Sorry, but I came here only to post this link. I don't believe in Chemtrails

Ok m8, what purpose do these chemtrails serve?

An apple a day keeps the doctor away.

Keep your heads down, nothing to worry about.

debilitating you

because nano metallic particles wouldn't harm anyone...

>debilitating you

Ok, and who would be responsible for the chemtrails?

its another one of those things that will be admitted soon (it already was pretty much) and sheeple will bleet how they always knew about it even though they mocked and ridiculed us who tried to inform them.

lets all just accept the poisoning of the world

well its gotta be government regulated, how else would they be allowed to do anything

look at the poisons they put in your food, its only the government allowing this shit

Only via global warming, plane clouds are perfectly safe for consumption.

They’re for geoengineering. They react to HAARP to direct wind patterns etc.

yeah, they're classified as clouds now aren't they

its legal as long as done under the excuse of experimentation

I think if they are real at all, it is most likely some sort of secret weather manipulation.

Prepare for Earth's life support systems to fail.

>well its gotta be government regulated, how else would they be allowed to do anything

Ok, and for what purpose would the government have to systematically cripple its citizens mentally, the one thing a government needs to be able to run?

Geoengineering

There are no chemtrails. Don't worry about it. Just take a deep breath, and breathe in that fresh, clean air. It's so good!

youtube.com/watch?v=ZMQhT6Yi5eI

>google contrails
>form several miles high from plane exhaust
>chemtrails seem to be left by low flying planes
>thinking face

i used to be like you

before i saw how much metal we're consuming

>relying on jewgle for your answers

Bullshit. Live in coldest state and have observed and recorded it on equally cold days and it's never consistent.

Why would I lie user? Maybe you just need to sleep on it. Go outside and take a nap under the blue sky.

It's your civic duty to shoot at planes and helicopters that dispense this poison.

Fuck you.

>blue
its more so a reflective bluish grey than anything now

jets cant land with much fuel in the wings.
They slowly jettison it .
Snow in places like Colorado turns pink.
Called Champaigne snow.
It was never pink before, so dont listen to idiots.

>Why would I lie?

People who say this are always the biggest fucking liars in my experience. I had no reason to not trust you but now I def think you're a CIA nog and I'd like you to kindly gather your bullshit and leave. Niggerboy

They are called contrails, and are formed from jet exhaust? Think rationally user, how has nobody blown the whistle on them if they WERE poisoning people. 3 people can barely keep a secret; what makes you think 300 or even 3000+ can?

>rich people=elites

>implying him and many alike werent ridden of on purpose to overtake the company with (((them)))

they have been pumping metallic particulate into the air for 30+ years to lessen the radiation we receive. best i've heard this addressed is to slow climate change, climates always change all throughout the record and it has dick all to do with us. we do however have technology to affect it now, should we choose to. i've also heard the barium is added to make us show up better on the more advanced surveillance tech. like any program im sure its filled with people that think its saving the world, and some abusing the shit out of it.

well, anyone that says anything is though to be insane (by most)

Qanon gave breadcrumbs ... what they spray its mostly lithium and toxic metals which keep population docile but also cause depression. White men in the west are comitting suicide in record numbers.

>chemtrails
A hoax by the tinfoil industry to make (you) buy more tinfoil.

God it just comes off as stupid and tin foil hat tier when it has something likea stupid puppet in the picture. It should be an example of what chemtrails look like. Its the same kind of thing with videos about agenda 21 and depopulation playing creepy piano music. Get actually serious about it faggots.

That's how all conspiracy theories go.

earth is flat too!
you farts are "chem trails" too .... otherwise you couldn't smell them.

JEWISH SLIDE THREAD

Normal aircraft using GPS combined with normal winds.

Geo engineering, also used to block surveillance. It has ALOT of aluminum in it also

Why aluminum? Brings autism?

>inb4 soytrails

God will punish you.

you're the jew

Probably causes alot of different types of health problems. It's also very cheap and adundant.

How much do you think would you have to inhale in the context of chemtrails to start observing noticeable health/behavioral changes?

>how has nobody blown the whistle
This fucking idiotic average normie kind of thinking is sickening. You think we live in this free world where everything can be solved by simply 'blowing the whistle'. It can't work when they have control of literally everything. They have blown the whistle, countless times on countless insanely massive issues, but braindead retards like yourself don't care. Even if you did, what would you do about it?

Nothing to see goys

Let's see. They dumped some over my place yesterday, probably a few hundred feet above my meager dwellings. It lingered there for over and over, slowly moving south west. When I noticed my breathing was being effected, I looked and noticed the trails. I closed my windows and turned on the AC. In a concentrated enough dose, you will notice the effects immediately.

>not from the millions of cars, buses, and trucks on the roadways

I do not know the PPM specs.

Blue, grey, what's the difference? It's all pure natural sky.

See Oh, good, then I'm safe.

You forgot airplanes and helicopters.

Once again, fuck you. You are part of the problem.

cia niggers aren't needed here

btfo

Op here, just took this pic. Look at the very center where the lines end. Do commercial planes ever get this close? At one point they were nearly on top of one another. The first one looks like a fighter jet and the second one looked like a blanked airplane of some kind.

ContrailChemtrail

I have film of two planes flying parallel spraying shit on my camera

ignore "my"

>Contrail
>Chemtrail
Literally 5min vs 50min

>2006
>infowars
hello she
>he
who hides behind VPN

>Red pill me on chemtrails
government false-flag that allows actual conspiracies to go unnoticed by simply labling every demand of fairness and investigations as "crazy".

you know how fucking far apart those are?

>breathing in aluminum and beryium isn't harmful
erm...

holy fuck everyone in this thread is dogshit retarded.

Stop being afraid of this, it's just a jet engine.

Looks like demons to me brotha

Wonder why there are more catastrophic forest fires? Chemtrails dry out the vegetation and make them more susceptible to fire.

Those are just line clouds user it happens all the time when you are being chemically sterilized by your government.

Which specific thing is it supposed to deflect from. I know their methods, it's always something specific

Northern California, in the most conservative registered county in the state. This morning.

This is one of those shill threads to make this board look stupid. Saged.

This is one of the dumbest conspiracy theories ever to gain traction.

Retards everywhere.

maybe you are the dumb one who can't fathom things like this.

you're the moron for thinking that it couldn't ever happen

My grandfather operated a refueling boom in the AF when it was new technology. I have some kind of idea what goes on up there.

Show me the markings on the tail.