MUELLER BTFO COMMIE FBI FAGS

MUELLER BTFO COMMIE FBI FAGS.

DRAIN THE SWAMP.

Mueller Removed Top F.B.I. Agent Over Possible Anti-Trump Texts

nytimes.com/2017/12/02/us/politics/mueller-removed-top-fbi-agent-over-possible-anti-trump-texts.html

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2017/12/02/us/politics/mueller-removed-top-fbi-agent-over-possible-anti-trump-texts.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Let's archive it unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2017/12/02/us/politics/mueller-removed-top-fbi-agent-over-possible-anti-trump-texts.html

and they fired him as they should have, don't see an issue here tbqh

The agent, Peter Strzok, is considered one of the most experienced and trusted F.B.I. counterintelligence investigators. He helped lead the investigation into whether Hillary Clinton mishandled classified information on her private email account, and then played a major role in the investigation into links between President Trump’s campaign and Russia.

But Mr. Strzok was reassigned this summer from Mr. Mueller’s investigation to the F.B.I.’s human resources department, where he has been stationed since. The people briefed on the case said the transfer followed the discovery of text messages in which Mr. Strzok and a colleague reacted to news events, like presidential debates, in ways that could appear critical of Mr. Trump.

all of america is anti-trump

it would be hard to find an fbi agent that isn't

this

They’ll all be fired soon.

Lol of course meme flags would say this if you actually travel to America you would see that most people support him.

They’re bots.

We’re being shilled by shareblue.

They must be getting desperate. Probably soon be in jail.

here's a (You) for all of your hard work

Democrats should be shitting their pants about now. If Mueller was /theirguy/ the way they were convinced he was, he wouldn't have let this come out.

Trump will never drain the swa-

I don't personally know a single person who supports him anymore.

SEE!

SEE HE'S REALLY OURGUY!

I mean

HE'S INVESTIGATING PODESTA TOO!

HONEST HE IS!

andandand

HE FIRED SOME RANDOM GUY OVER TEXTS THAT DON'T MATTER

so

HE MUST BE ON THE UP-AND-UP!

Yeh I DEF still believe in the BASED American Justice System, Pedes!

It's just a coincidence that all of the actual actions are against Trump people and made to make Trump look as bad as possible

THAT'S JUST A COVER!!!

Mueller is SECRETLY going after Hitlery and the Deep State! That's REALLY what's going on, Pedes and Pedettes!

I mean, how much more BASED can you get than firing a low-level stooge due to a text?!?!

This is clearly the presage to Mueller charging Obama with treason!

It's definitely not just a routine action to keep up the semblance of fairness!

>HeDoesItForFree.jpg

>Flynn literally laughing all day yesterday
>'We fuckin must have got Drumpf!'

They are legitimately mentally ill. I don't think they realize how fucking dumb they look every time after the fact.

>president elect talked to Russians, THIS IS SOMEHOW ILLEGAL
it's not even fucking frowned upon, he was supposed to do this.

So he's the perfect one to explain why they covered up Hillary's crimes, as well as other things. How convenient!

I honestly wonder. Are they whistling past the graveyard, trying not to see what they know is looming there? Or do they honestly think this (and every development) is just another great sign of impeachment on the way? That really would require mental illness at this point.

Here’s a thank (you), Anders

Again. You are all retarded. Mueller is garbage. He us a criminal, and has demonstrated his corruption and disdain for America repeatedly over decades. The only reason he fired said agent is to preserve some perception of impartiality, which is completely laughable at this point

They are trying to postpone the day of reckoning as long as possible. Either that, or they will try to use violence, play the assassination card or the civil war card, and if that happens, they want as many people on their side as possible. Time is not working in the left's favor at this point, it is obvious that DJT is consolidating power day by day.

FPBP, here's a (You)

We can feel your fear shill. It excites us.

Why did the press turn against Mueller all of a sudden?

>mueller has the balls to remove idiots
>trump doesn't

nice thread fucktard

>drain the swamp
>by replacing it with swamp
fired over text messages? there was either something far bigger going on than we're lead to believe or mueller is a complete cock sucker

The MSM may try to spin it as Mueller showing how fair he is before he goes for Trump's throat. But apparently Mueller didn't catch them. The DoJ did. That means Mueller has to answer why he didn't. Did he know how biased they were? And now all the investigating they did on Trump is entirely suspect, if not thrown out.

All that time, with biased investigators, and they *still* couldn't find anything better than a lie and some 2012 tax fudging? BTFO. This is brutal, coming the day after their big Flynn reveal turned out to be nothing.

Mueller removed him when the Inspector General told him to

Mueller is corrupt

The Scapegoat for why Hillary Clinton faced no justice. Absolutely see through.

Don't look to Comey and Loretta Lynch. No, look to this guy who was cheating on his wife with a clearance (very bad.)

Comey and Lynch should be in jail. Lynch more than Comey. Both are criminals.

>get told by an IG to remove him
>balls
More like the IG would take his nuts if he didn't. Do you even know what IG's are?

This

McCabe's agents, maybe McCabe will have to explain some things. Seems like someone around here was predicting that McCabe would be testifying soon....

maybe he isn't so bad after all

Do those polls feel good up your ass?

I dont understand how they can chimp out over some minor technicality like thrump tryning to put a good word in with comey, when comey admitted to a felony under testimony, and the countless cut and dired felonies that were overlooked surrounding clinton emial scandal, benghazi, and the tarmac meeting being clearly obstruction. There needs to be a civil war if they try and impeach.

There would be one, but they're not going to impeach him. For one thing, most Americans would figure the Republicans have one coming. Clinton, as president, lied under oath and was convicted of it, but wasn't thrown out. Most people haven't paid attention to the claims being made here, because it's hard to get past the liberals shrieking "Russia Russia Russia!" but if it did come down to a trial and the details came out, they'd realize it's far less than Clinton. And how much more so if Trump released all the dirt on Clinton and the rest of the Cabal.

Congress doesn't give legislative victories to presidents they're thinking of impeaching. It's all over but the crying, and then the main event of prosecuting the true swamp creatures.

It just amazes me how every letter of every word Trump says, and every step of every action he takes is scrutinized, yet Hillary is above the law somehow?

She won't be. I daresay even many liberals will be reaching for the rope if the true story is told on her. Bill just wanted to enjoy coke and hookers, and if you have to have someone killed once in a while to keep that going, it's a necessary evil. She *enjoys* it.

Yeah people have been saying that for years yet it seems Trump cant even get his own DOJ and FBI who he is suopposed to be in charge of, to do anything ever. How long have we been hearing larps "the tide is changing monday" blah blah blah. Same shit. Swamp could be too deep the only way out may be for trump to be impeached and let the civil war happen. Iw ould gladly fight for the trumps if i can in turn get citizenship in the new nation. It's totally pozzed here i cant take it anymore.

Looks like they nipped it before it was an issue. And your issue is?

Fuck you piece of shit botting fucking fag bitch bastard

Two years ago, I would have said much the same: we're headed toward civil war and starting over, hopefully with smaller, more homogeneous nations to replace the USA. Both parties were determined to amnesty 20M+ foreigners and keep bringing in millions legally, and that would have been the end of America. Race war and/or attempts at tight gun control would have set it off.

So Trump was literally a "what do we have to lose?" pick at first. Then I started to see that he might actually try to change things. But even if he fails, we had an awesome year of winning, and now we can move on to the ugliness that was coming anyway. At least we've had this year, and woken up a lot of people who were asleep before.

>transferred to HR
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nearly everyone I know supports him, including two of my Muslim coworkers. Get out of your bubble NEET fuck

You must have a shitty ass job.

muslim that supports him here too

Fuck off leaf go lick your faggot PM in his crying faggot little asshole you maple covered jizz rag faggot

you're doing god's work user

>hire a team full of clinton donors and clinton lawyers
>leak damaging shit about Trump for over a year
>most of the shit that's leaked is false and redacted within 24 hours
>fire someone for "texts"

BASED MUELLER HE'S REALLY A KEKISTANI LIKE ME

Is there a source for this? I might need it when dealing with the delusional boomers in my family. What would be the best search format?

Are you so afraid of brown people that you can't even work with them? Sad! Hitler liked the Muslims too, you know

fbi agents cant be anti drumpf?

anyone with a brain can see how shitty president he is

It shows that even at top positions lefies will not recuse themselves from conflicts of interest or political situations where required. They want to be in positions where their political beliefs can influence justice.

show flag fagit

Oh no... It's retarded :(

Not to mention Pelosi and other swamp creatures too. . .

They're starting to see it coming. At best, his investigation fizzles and leaves everyone annoyed. At worst, he follows the trail through the Podestas to the rest of the swamp. I don't know how many of them suspect that yet, but some do.

They literally haven't. All day yesterday was one big mueller suck off on the news. You're either shilling or stupid.