What is your stance on the LGBT movment, Sup Forums?

What is your stance on the LGBT movment, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g116xBuHQJc
youtube.com/watch?v=ByC8sRdL-Ro
mommything.com/gallery/20-transgender-celebrities-that-will-take-you-by-surprise?utm_source=revcontent&utm_medium=bizarre_strange_and_unbelievable&utm_term=85507&utm_content=2396596&utm_campaign=MTTransgender1016_MB&cm=JW
youtube.com/watch?v=bdCXxUxI-WE&t=14s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

mental sickness

You think he got inside that thing?
His wandering eyes then snapping back to straight forward tells me he had some filthy shit going on in that head.
He prolly came deep in the boipuss

youtube.com/watch?v=g116xBuHQJc

probably a paedophile

wow look at that beautiful community of exceptional individuals so proud we live in a society that supports this

LGB will be fine, but T has doomed itself due to the fact that they cant simply explain to people what actually defines a "Transsexual". People go over Gays and lesbians because they were able to define themselves as "like you, but i like dick/vagina" which made them more understandable. Transsexuals have pretty much told people "I AM NOT RELATE-ABLE TO YOU IN ANYWAY SHAPE OR FORM AND YOU GOTTA DEAL WITH IT."

da gayz are fine
everyone else needs to neck themselves

youtube.com/watch?v=ByC8sRdL-Ro

LGB should not have included T

Is that a little girl?

i'm gay and everyone that considers themselves part of the (((lgbt community))) makes me sick

poor people with literally nothing else to identify themselves with

>What is your stance on the LGBT movment, Sup Forums?

After a year plus of faggot spam on Sup Forums I want every gay person exterminated.

no.

Only the attractive ones avoid the chambers.

Fpbp

Usually, both feet on the back of their neck.

Nothing necessarily wrong with them. They can have some issues but those are neither inherent nor exclusive to GLB people. Gay pride is silliness though. Transgenderism is a mental illness but deserves tolerance as long as nobody is forcing kids to go a certain way.

Complete degeneracy.

And i mean this like 100%,i can be callad whatfucking ever,i aint gonna enable someones mental sickeness up to the point they chop their dicks of and suicide cause of it.

is like a 12 year old male?
where do I find 12 year old fuccbois like that?

>long hair like a girl
>dresses like a girl
>somehow not a girl
ok, abdul

Got no problem with gay people individually, but the Leftist political tool that is LGBT is not something I will ever support, and no, I'm not a "bigot", I just observed their actions and campaigns and don't agree with their hysteria and manipulation.

A disgusting culture absent of any kind of morality and shame. A movement filled with the mentally sick used to undermine traditional family values and praised by the cultural Marxists as ' progressive' and brave. Makes me sick that everyone rushes to their defense. I wish nothing more than to see them burn.

This. But Satanic liberals won’t stop pushing it. They even link ads on our sit to try and praise this shit.

mommything.com/gallery/20-transgender-celebrities-that-will-take-you-by-surprise?utm_source=revcontent&utm_medium=bizarre_strange_and_unbelievable&utm_term=85507&utm_content=2396596&utm_campaign=MTTransgender1016_MB&cm=JW

Trannies are an aberration

>stance

Why must people take what they do in private and make it public? Normal people don't obsessively tell others what they do with their junk.

Awh, just look at that loving gaze you can tell he takes good care of his boy.

I hate the lgbt community too but I think those numbers are a little exaggerated. Plus they have no source.

Got raped by a gay 49 year old. I don't have that much of a problem with organized lynch-mobs against gays anymore.

Good luck grids chan

you mean the shifty eyed pedo look? true love indeed

All you need to do is read a few posts on an LGBT message board to have a complete understanding into the evil that inhabits these peoples psyche.

Look at how the kid starts vamping for the camera, like he forgot for a moment and realized he's got to do that femmy thing his dad likes so much. It's easy to look at the creepy dad's reactions, but watch the kid. He's just standing there like a kid... Then turns and starts doing those 'come hither' looks when he remembers he's being filmed.

There's something seriously wrong here, if that wasn't obvious from the get-go. That kid is doing what he thinks makes mom and dad happy. And he gets applause and affirmation from the people they parade him in front of. Imagine the pressure some little boy would feel...

>Mom and Dad like me more when I dress like this.
>Mom and Dad are so proud. They show me videos of adults doing it so I can mimic them.
>Dad doesn't play sports, so I don't play sports.
>Dad doesn't do many stuff, so I don't either! I'm like my dad!

>Got raped by a heterosexual 49 year old. I don't have that much of a problem with organized lynch-mobs against heterosexuals anymore.

The point isn't the accuracy, the point is their behaviour is a risk. Whether by choice or by mental incapacity, what they need is treatment not social recognition.

People tomorrow will look upon the Left with disdain at how they have covered up the abusive practices of these groups, just like we look down upon the Catholic priests who did the same.

Pretty much this.
Faggot or dyke is not my problem.
Until they make themselves my problem.

Get dicked nerd

Point is that maybe some of those lynch-mobs had a point.

All faggots are disgusting pedophiles who hate everything that is good. They are filled with an endless hunger to destroy and debase innocence. The only solution is to put them all to death.

Most overrated band of all times.

Just your average Mastodon fan.

>2% of the population
There is no firm statistic. It's estimated between 1 and 4.
>33% of child molesters
That's based on the claim that men who sexually molest boys are "gay." That's not homosexuality--it's pedophilia. Attraction to prepubescence is specifically about attraction to a body that hasn't developed secondary sexual characteristics. It's not gay or straight, because it's an attraction to people who haven't developed sexed characteristics.
>67% of all aids cases
Few things:
A. That's new diagnoses--not people with HIIV. Those numbers are not the same thin. Gay men make up the largest number of new diagnoses because gay men are the only people who regularly get tested for HIV.
B. It's also only true in urban, US populations. Globally, the overwhelmingly-vast majority of HIV cases are among heterosexuals.
>78% have STDs
That one is not true at all. What they're referring to is percentage of homosexual people who will get an STD at some point in their lifetime. Yes: It's up-to 78% for gay men. Guess what it is for the general population? Up-to 78%.
>30 year shorter lifespan
Debunked. That was a false claim made in 1994 by a guy who read some obituaries in a newspaper and then claimed that that provided him an accurate sample of the USA. It didn't. The claims were unscientific and 100% false.
>28% more than 1000 sexual partners
That's just... that's insanely false. You can go google it, I guess. But that one is so fucking crazy-ass ridiculous that you shouldn't need to, to know it's false.
>23% of children with lesbian moms will be molested
That's actually lower than the 25% of children, nationally, who are molested at some point.

Et cetera. This is all dumb and wrong.

Did you really just claim that your argument is sound regardless of whether the facts you're basing it on are true?

You understand that you are not just wrong, but also painfully stupid, right?

Did you take revenge?

>5¢ has been deposited to your account

That's the look of someone who is literally DRUNK with lust.

Right? People are definitely paid money to debunk nonsense on an anonymous image board. Don't let facts get in the way of your narrative, or anything, but: the only case where that's been proven to occur is when Russia paid people to post right-wing nonsense like

t. LGBT supporter

No. I've thought it through and decided to just drop it. It was partly my fault, I got my self into the situation where I could have been raped. It was a learning experience, I came out of it understanding why people hate gays, and I realized that I should focus on starting an Aryan family.

Are you autistic???

I know there's no audio, but there's clearly someone talking to them(reporter?) and says something to the child about striking a pose or something along those lines, hence turning to the camera

Gays are fine, fags are not.

>Arguing semantics
You can nitpick on the specifics, as you have done by making a point about the global trend when the stat specifically refers to US statistics and you can try and qualify and marginalise their significance and implications. (eg its not gay because they're boys)

The truth of the matter is homosexuality is inherently unsafe and requires alot of taxpayer support to maintain and (((promote))). We don't need that kind of disproportionate taxpayer funding being spent on such a minority.

But of course you could keep arguing that the promotion of these stats are stupid and ignore the elephant in the room.

>That's based on the claim that men who sexually molest boys are "gay."

You made claims. You supported those claims with statements that are false.

You are wrong. That's not semantic. It's you being wrong.

My stance is that what people do in the privacy of their own room is none of my business, unless they make it my business. Men have been fucking men for all of history and it has been a subculture that has received more than its share of blame, however the modern movement goes far beyond just tolerance of what people do in their bedrooms. It is the promotion of degeneracy and lifestyles that are counterproductive to a healthy society. There is indeed a lot of mental illness that must be addressed, or just eradicated. I say this as a Nazi who occasionally and shamelessly fags out from time to time. No one gives a shit what you do - just keep it to yourself because no one wants to know your bedroom habits, and they don't have to like it.

>the LGBT movment

Gayer than AIDS. I don't care who you fuck, don't make it your identity; you vacuous degenerate. Love is more than a hole that you orgasm in.

That, is a young boy who is being mentally abused and pressured by his mentally ill parents into engaging in their sexual fetish.

youtube.com/watch?v=bdCXxUxI-WE&t=14s

Ok,retard

It's now defined in terms of Gay-Pedophilia, and Straight-Pedophilia.

>false statistics
You did not allege the stats are false you merely invited me to consider the stats from another viewpoint. To prove they are false you would need to bring up the actual statistics.

I don't understand this one. Is the implication that it'd be ok if the person receiving sex in a window was a woman? Or that straight people don't ever have sex in windows?

I didn't only "allege" that your claims were false--I corrected them. See: You are simply wrong. There isn't anything else to say about it.

Flag doesn't check out.

This is the most succinct statement - perfectly captures my thoughts on the matter.

This seems acceptable.

My stance is for you to kill yourself ASAP

>corrected them
By asking me to not view abusers who target underaged victims of the same sex as not being homosexual?

That is not a refuation that is an invitation to muddle the stats.

gib me my shimkazes (male)

Come on user. The issue is with fucking in public and then asking not to be judged. If you're fucking in public, people will most likely shit all over you, especially if you're a fag.

White people in a nutshell, frankly.

that you make so many threads because i stand on your head and youre garbage and a noballed jew fag nigger pedo

For example, this faggot is pretty much guaranteed to be white.
White seed is weak and produces faggots and pillowbiters.

Fags deserve to get stoned.

I know your trolling but your post is still pathetic fag.

Interesting

They are fucking assholes!

That's his son.

The lgbt is a trick to make people accept gays. When faced with "the T" they will realize how simple and not completely fucked gay people are.

degenerate as faq.

This makes me mad holy shit

Very interesting and all.

Fuck that degenerate shit

It's gay

>lol you don't need to be gay to be into little boys
Kill yourself subhuman scum

Be a homo, IDGAF, but don't be shoving that shit in my face 24/7.

This.

/thread

Why does a bunch of degenerates having gangbangs where they swap HIV strains count as a "movement"?

You faggots are rejected by society so you come to pol and beg for acceptance, only to be ridiculed again.
Just accept the fact that you have a mental illness and move on with your life.

And how exactly did that happen...?

you are such a sad faggot. i hope trannies beat you to death someday.

Fags need to be killed

>faggot father
>son is miraculously mentally ill and dresses like a woman

Wow, that's quite the coincidence, bet he raised that kid like any other father or family would

I'll give you points for that

Drop the T.