Just finished watching the end of Oreimo and I just don't know what to think. I feel kinda upset and a bit dirty

Just finished watching the end of Oreimo and I just don't know what to think. I feel kinda upset and a bit dirty.
I knew my favorite girl wasn't going to win but I didn't expect that ending.

greatest love story ever told

It's shit. You can say it. No one will judge you.

Yeah, I never liked Kirino in the first season but I kept watching because the scenes with Manami were so cute. First time I have ever had waifu feelings and they were shit on by the show.

How can you not love that face?

Such a punchable face

Careful she punches back.

Is this the show about a guy who fucks his little sister?

Manami a shit.

Sadly yes.

No, Manami punches first because she's a sore loser. Kirino punches back.

Kuroneko was the only redeeming thing about this show.

What is not to love? I would do the same thing with a girl I loved.

Kuroneko really should have been the one to end up with him.

>ywn have a bratty little sister who treats you badly yet secretly adores you

>What is not to love?

It's manipulative, sociopathic behavior.

>I would do the same thing with a girl I loved.

You're a sociopath. Congratulations.

Yes this is something I have know for a while, what is your point?
Sociopaths deserve love too no matter how much normies try to paint us as evil.

Where the fuck can I find the 6th volume by NanoDesu, it's impossible to find

It pisses me off

>being this normie

>and a bit dirty
Embrace it.

>tfw you will never require that you cum inside your model sister while she wears the clothes she wears in her magazine shoots
>tfw you will never collect magazine clippings of the outfits you fucked your sister in

Looking back, Oreimo was a disappointment. The author didn't even bother picturing the repercussions of their relationship (fucking Kirino went around telling everyone and their dog about how she was going out with Kyousuke) and they spent way too little time as a couple. Maybe I was expecting too much, considering it was a light-hearted romance published under the LN equivalent of Shonen Jump, but making light of incest just diminishes its impact. Some drama would have been nice

>complete lack of empathy for others by definition

You're evil.

I honestly could have handled the ending if it weren't for Kuroneko.

Her being in the story just made the Kirino ending feel forced as hell. If she was never an option I'd have no qualms.

still mad

I'm evil?

I'm still mad about True Tears as well

I love this lovely fujoshi.
Sena is the secret surprise of Oreimo.

seriously, why did they pretend to be incest for 3 weeks just to break up the harem but then go their "normal" relationship siscon tease.

did she actualy want to get married or was that also just a ploy?

did the author want to end it that way but the publisher wouldnt allow it?

Empathy doesn't make you a good person, actions do.
When you are laying by the side of the street bleeding is it better to have someone who will walk by and feel bad for you then leave or someone who will help you because it will mean you owe them a favor?

Pussy liberals and their feelings don't get anything accomplished but more suffering.

Kuroneko was the only one with a real connection. Kirino just too jealous to ever let anyone else have someone she wanted. Kirino did the real manipulation in the show.

Truly the best