Mike THERNOVICH is anti free speech kike goblin

So kike thernovich monkey mind blue pill merchant just openly said on twitter free speech can go fuck itself so he can sue people who troll him on twitter

twitter.com/Cernovich/status/937020165799030784

How can one human being be so self centered and jewish?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/142444429
cernovichleaks.com
videos.files.wordpress.com/iCkqwCtV/breathingexcercise_hd.mp4
videos.files.wordpress.com/INlaCBgA/bluepills_hd.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that anglin faggot SHOULD lose

Fuck Anglin but fuck the SPLC more faggot.

t. kike

>we should have legal precedent in the united states where feels=reals

no. Anglin losing his court case would bring a screeching halt to online troll culture and you would be dragged to court for posting pepe on shit.

t.thernobitch

I need a rundown. What is the case they’re talking about?

andrew anglin wrote an article about some jewish woman in montana who was targeting richard spencers mom for a real estate shakedown.

said jewish woman gets targeted by trolls

Said jewish woman has fake meltdown shoah flashbacks

said jewish woman sues andrew anglin for literal harm

Mike cernovich says he wants anglin to lose because "then i can make money by sueing my haters"

A free movie for Sup Forums
vimeo.com/142444429

thats a good movie. Watched it when the weinstein shit just broke

>Mike cernovich says he wants anglin to lose because "then i can make money by sueing my haters"
Cernovich has always been a sucm. Doesn't he also have a jewish wife also?

he has a gross brown troll indian thing as a wife with a gross little amerimutt child

>follow jews

You all are loser.

wut

cernovich did nothing wrong

>i need free speech in this country removed so i can sue people who make fun of my speech impediment

lol imagine believing this

he also doesn't understand that jews that dump tens of millions of dollars into punitive show trials don't get to serve as precedent for the rest of the country, see what happened to ernst zundel in our great country. the rest of us, including him, will not be able to sue people for constitutionally protected speech ;^)

I misread that and thought he said spic lol

>Mike cernovich says he wants anglin to lose

Because Cernovitch is a leftist cuck who always attacks the right. Nothing more need to be said or known about this deep state clown.

>Trusting a lawyer
>ever

i know you are being sarcastic... bob.

keep the thread bumped. lots of reddit fags love this homo

To ze top!

Daily reminder that Cernovich used to live off of alimony from his rich wife he divorced.

cernovichleaks.com

videos.files.wordpress.com/iCkqwCtV/breathingexcercise_hd.mp4

videos.files.wordpress.com/INlaCBgA/bluepills_hd.mp4

Plus, it makes absolutely zero difference how bad a SPLC lawsuit goes for the right, nobody from the right has any chance in court against a preciouso "leftist"

>There you stand before his honor Judge Shekelberg.

How do you think your trail will go goy?? Stay out of court and you might stay out of jail, that's the only advice I can give you in Zionist controlled country.

Neonazis have won free speech cases countless times, even with the help of the ACLU sometimes.

The SPLC is a far left propaganda group, which classifies everybody to the right of Hillary Clinton as part of a "hate group". Those fuckers are directly funded by Soros and need to be ended or else they will end the modern US as we know them and turn the country into EU 2.0.

LOL

The Jew always show his true colors sooner or later

Bump

Anglin did literally nothing wrong.

He's a kike lawyer, of course he wants to sue people

What a kook
Anglin did nothing wrong

Sure Schlomo

Cernovich is a goy who is a Jew on the inside. Whatever that huckster DNA is that Jews and Gypsies have, is also found in lower levels in all other races.

I think it''s too late for that lad, they have already won. Anytime a right wing group starts to form, the SPLC just slams them with a lawsuit, and (((Judge Shekelberg))) makes sure the goyim lose. But as long as we have goyim willing to fight, I guess the fight continues.

Is.... is he OK?

>monkey man is controlled opposition
And water is wet