POLMUTTS COME HERE ASAP! ALEX JONES WAS RIGHT ABOUT THE GAY FROGS!

Identical twin sisters could provide the answer to the mystery of sexuality, scientists have said.

Rosie Ablewhite and Sarah Nunn are genetically identical and had exactly the same upbringing.

But the 29-year-olds are a mystery to sexuality researchers because, while Sarah is straight, Rosie is gay.

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/identical-twin-sisters-could-provide-11626265

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4660542/Chemicals-flushed-drains-turning-fish-transgender.html
youtube.com/watch?v=IV3w3p7jnKE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's literally a fucking choice for women. All women are bisexual. There's no fucking mystery here. If that carpetmuncher got a good dicking, she'd switch teams in a heartbeat. If the straight one got her heart broken and became too close to one of her friends, she'd switch teams in a heartbeat. Researching female sexuality is a complete and total waste of fucking time.

You know theres been studies on twins and homosexuality before? If i remember correctly the rate of both twins being gay is something like 45%, when if homosexuality was genetic it would be 100% as twins are genetically identical.
I don't see what relevance one pair of twins has, it wouldn't be enough to be statistically significant, and there have been literally hundreds of twin pairs studied before now so what makes these ones important?

>It's literally a fucking choice for women. All women are bisexual. There's no fucking mystery here. If that carpetmuncher got a good dicking, she'd switch teams in a heartbeat. If the straight one got her heart broken and became too close to one of her friends, she'd switch teams in a heartbeat. Researching female sexuality is a complete and total waste of fucking time.

>The twins are now being studied by scientists to find out how genes and the environment we live in effect sexuality.

READ THE WHOLE ARTICLE YOU FUCKING AMERIGOY!

No, read my comment you stupid kike. It's not a fucking mystery.

>>The twins are now being studied by scientists to find out how genes and the environment we live in effect sexuality.

"The twins are now being studied by scientists to find out how genes and the environment we live in effect sexuality."

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4660542/Chemicals-flushed-drains-turning-fish-transgender.html

CUZ IT ISN'T FUCKING GENETIC AND IF IT IS BREED THEM THE FUCK OUT

Dr Rieger believes the most likely explanation for a person's sexuality is something happening in the womb before birth.

He said "prenatal hormones" are the number one candidate for what could help determine sexuality before we are even born.

Yes you fucking mongoloid I know what it says, I'm asking why you think it's important.
Literally hundreds of pairs of twins have been studied before now to find a link between homosexuality and genetics. Why is this pair important? And more importantly why do you think any results found in ONE pair of twins will mean anything to the wider population? That's not how science works, you'd need to study many pairs of twins for your findings to mean anything.

you can spot the dyke just by the picture. she's the one making the weird face and with emo hair cause she's insecure

WAKE UP! ITS CHEMISTRY!

How about just saying what you want to say instead of waiting and hoping that someone else will catch your gist.

(((Rieger))) can believe whatever the fuck he wants to believe while the Jews circlejerk over the most politically correct explanation, this isn't the first twin study done. I told you the cause in women. Anybody who comes out and says that, though, will be buried just like the race and IQ people. If it's not an explanation that the faggots of the world like, it's buried, and the person bringing forth the idea is demonized.

Researchers described prenatal hormones as the 'number one candidate'

>had exactly the same upbringing.
How do you prove it?

>boyfriends

Just more mental gymnastics to legitimize the "born gay" theory. They have 0 evidence for that.
No one is born gay. Women are all bi anyway and gay men have been touched by their oncles. Didnt we knew this already?

>are genetically identical
impossible (highly improbable)

But both children grow in the same womb so how would that affect just 1 of them?

>Ablewhite

>Just more mental gymnastics to legitimize the "born gay" theory

You can get hormones when you are still young and stop being gay!

just dropping this masterpiece here
youtube.com/watch?v=IV3w3p7jnKE

This.

'Prenatal hormones are the number one candidate,' he said. 'Our theory is that even though twins are identical, what happens in the womb can be quite different.
'They can have different nutrition, different levels of hormones.'

one sister got diddled by a volleyball coach

ITS THE RIGHT FOOD! BAD QUALITY FOOD GAY SONS!

>'They can have different nutrition, different levels of hormones.'
Why?

>Rosie Ablewhite and Sarah Nunn
Americans have all those Lgbt shit and fags advertising their status...

... And yet women still change surname after marriage.

Now tell me if it isn't fucking ridiculous

Because the female organism cannot provide all the vitamins etc to both kids! Good food, stronger kids!

It's going to be toxoplasma all along isn't it?

>something happening in the womb before birth.
So why were the Greeks fags?
Why would the Romans still fuck a boy... Just as long as they were the ones giving the d?

Too many variables. The idea itself of straight is a fiction introduced by religion

We all know women are just breeders.
Gay and straight are just gendered terms that were born and still apply with regards to sexually male individuals.

XX is literally an "anything goes" enabler

>So why were the Greeks fags?

Can you repeat again who is the fag?

This is fairly common among female and male twins, and it proves that one is not "born that way" and therefore deserve no special treatment or societal consideration. The article, by pretending this is some new discovery, is clickbait.

There are also pairs of tranny and normal/sane twins, proving that there is little to no biological basis for that mental disorder either, certainly not the "physically female/male" brain in a body of the opposite gender nonsense. Both these mental illnesses generally result from a combination of two or more of the following:
>Hormonal imbalance
>Emotional trauma (particularly childhood sexual abuse)
>Genetic predisposition (as many other mental illnesses, these can "run in the family")
>Social pressure and upbringing

>Be 6"4
>have 9 inch cock
>have millions in bank account
>Why are these twins one of whom is gay trying to have sex with me
I gurantee one of you who has those attributes and the sister would not be gay

>Can you repeat again who is the fag?
Idiot.
When I say Greeks, I obviously mean the ancient fags.

You dudes are basically Turks 2.0
Wogs at best
Completely unable to even relate back to the original Greeks

Yet, your nationalism is still abysmal

Without looking, the one on the left is the straight one.

If it were genetic, how could the gene be passed on if they never reproduce?

They're actually not fully identical. They're usually between 80-95% identical. That 5-20% could be the difference between sexualities.

Source: I'm bisexual with a preference towards men and my identical twin brother is straight.

We've known for a long time now that prenatal hormones can effect sexuality. It's considered one factor along with things like genetics in determining sexuality. The real questions are what, why, and how much.