If Trump isn't racist then why did he deny housing to black people in the 1970s?

If Trump isn't racist then why did he deny housing to black people in the 1970s?

POL BTFO
>pic not related

Okay but
a fucking leaf

didnt answer the question

My mother owns a couple houses that she rents out and she refuses to rent to niggers and she's as liberal as it gets shes Mexican and tried to guilt trio me into voting for Hilary.
After renting to a couple blacks who left the house a mess, didn't pay, and who's kids wrote curse words in pen all over the walls and floors she refuses to rent to any blacks
It's not racist it's just common sense blacks make terrible tenants

so Trump is racist then, good to know.

I once put some thought into responding to a fucking leaf and now I have terminal G3 ass cancer. Never again.

>trumpanzee cant come up with an answer
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH FUCKING CKEK

Here's your answer: what you call a "racist" is just someone who recognizes reality and acts accordingly. Now fuck off

litierally the definition of racism dumbass keekkkk

You're an illiterate mongrel and a waste of space and oxygen on this beautiful planet.

I rented a commercial space to a black guy against my better judgement. I knew he was fishy but decided to "not be racist" and sign him up. He lied about what he was using the space for and used it as a chop shop and a place to store stolen household items and cars. They also stole stuff from an adjoining room that we used for storage. We told him to leave and he refused and demanded his first and last month rent back even though he had been there for 4 months. Then we kicked him out and changed the locks and they broke in destroying the door and frame and stole more things out of the storage room.

triggered conservative snowflake

Why did you not report him and Sue?
You could have him in prison.

It was a businesss decision based on the ability of them to pay, they are less likely to pay, so he felt it would be a bad investment. We had a housing crash because people refused to do this.

He has no money so there is no point to sue. We called the police on him and the cops said they weren't going to charge him with a crime even though it was obvious he was running a chop shop.

fuck niggers and fuck you
kys nigger leaf

cuz you whites gotta know not to snitch ya feels me, nigga

Would you rent to blacks? No? That's what I thought.

Trump would rent the houses to fucking aliens if they payed on time and did not trash the house. That is the way of the capitalist

You don't have to be racist to recognize good business practices.

On average, darkies cause more problems as renters than non-darkies. More than that, they scare out higher quality renters. I don't care why that is, because that doesn't matter to me or my bottom line. But my bottom line does matter.

You did provide substantial evidence then.
You're going to have to lawyer up and do this on principle.

I'm Mexican.

I would on credit.
That way I get my money from the bank and they take the fall out.
Have them cover any damages and Bam not my problem. Let the Jews Chase the niggers.

He could have done it on credit, milked the bank then evicted them in that case.
They'd have to handle the fall out and you get free money.

>don't rent to sect 8 trash
>just happens that most sect 8 trash are spics and nigs
its not his fault niggers and spics are trash

well we arent lawyering up because that would be a waste of money for no benefit and the guy wont go to jail, all the evidence is long gone now. If you pursued everyone who fucked you over in real estate you would be broke. You can only go after people with money who don't immediately vanish after they fuck you over.

>OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

I see, you know he could have just said he'd do it in credit and had their Bank take the risk. Then evict them when the bank stop's paying out.
It was a bad move.

Maybe in this instance renting to black people was a bad business decision . I dont know if thats racist or not . Did he also refuse to rent to white trash ? That would be good to know to determine if he was being racist or anti - trash . Yes I am saying blacks = trash ( in most cases ) .

That's a fare point. Try seeing if you can rent on credit next time with Dodgey tenants. I think you can make their Bank assume the risk.

Im on section 8 and Im not trash .

How many niggers have you let sleep in your house in the past several years? How many niggers do you let live on your property?

That's right - none.

In fact in California it's next to impossible to rent without credit because no one wants to take the risk.
Most places want a sure way to screw you if you fuck with them.

He could have done it on credit you goober.
No risk easy evict still get payed.

He didn't.

not an argument

Give me back my tax money you fucking theif

you fucking faggots need to get the fuck out of Sup Forums falling for these bait threads

All I said was he could have rented on credit. Still made money and boot the tenants afterwards.

But, listen, part of the reason I voted for him is because I know deep down that he is racist. Are you implying that's a bad thing?

Yes, it's bad business.
You limit your market to a select group of people and compete harder for less.

not an argument you fascists

Okay kiddo, tell me what I said that didn't make sense?

shut the fuck up and stop replying to bait you fucking newfag

sauce?

>muh drumpf le ebil raysis
>current year

because he knew that the property values would go down

not an argument fascist pigs

Don't tell me what to do.
Bump

Back when I was more left leaning, my roommate and I were front-line managers at the same place. Boss man was our neighbor, cool dude, helped us out a bit, legal Mexican that spent his entirety making his life better; mormon, good values, the works. One of the sheboons at work lost her housing because of some reason I can’t remember, he asked if we could take her in. We agreed, saying she’d have a month. We got her a inflatable mattress and a roof. She worked two jobs and after a month, she still hadn’t found a place, we gave her another; mind you, we were in clear violation of our lease that we each paid $550/mo for, she never chipped in but we didn’t care, we’d been helped out before and understood were sympathetic. After the second month, we said it was time to go, she flipped out saying we were racist and god knows what bullshit, basically kicked her out with all her belongings, which were few, into a chest we had outside as a Halloween decoration. She picked it up and then said we had stolen some of her clothes (what?) and that she’d call the cops if we didn’t return them. I said sure, what’s your address? She told us, we called the cops on her, and she was arrested.

Little did she know, and little did we know that she listed our location as her residence, that we had a cop show up before the week before we kicked her out saying that this was her residence; she had a warrant out for her arrest. Lesson learned; I went back to being red as I grew up to be before I hung around a bunch of liberals, and my flaming liberal roommate became more right leaning. I will never, ever, offer or rent housing to blacks again after all of that. She stole some shit too. Legally, we were technically supposed to evict her, we thankfully didn’t.

I'm actually going to bump this thread just because anyone who's falling for this deserves to have their blood pressure spike for a bit.

its not racist to deny housing to black people, it's just common sense