Ohhhh shit! He just admitted on TV that they knew Flynn was lying to the FBI!

Ohhhh shit! He just admitted on TV that they knew Flynn was lying to the FBI!

You know, the shit that Flynn just pled guilty to? HE CONFESSED TO THE SAME THING!!!

That's why Flynn was fired you retarded shill
try harder next time

>implying it wasnt Rosenstein who recommended firing, and appointed Mueller after Trump interviewed him

Trump is untouchable you libcuck. Whine more like a bitch

Pence literally fired Flynn for lying.

DOTARD IN CHIEF

It's NOT illegal for the NEW Administration to talk to Russians, you ignorant KUNT!

Not guilty!
Fukkk off and die FAGGOT!

It is illegal to lie to the FBI and to take payouts from turkey when you're national security advisor, which he wasn't charged with oddly enough.

Plea deal

I wonder which worthless liberal kunt OP is, left or right???

Yes, it's illegal to lie to the FBI, but he didn't have to lie because he didn't do anything illegal. Do you understand? It's NOT illegal for the incoming President to talk to the RUSSIANS!

Now go fukkk yourself and die, you ignorant dimwitted KUNT!

>landslide

Surely this is the collision we're looking for

HOLY SHIT HRUMF IS FINISHED

Trump can lie to the FBI all he wants. He's the head of the executive branch. He could shut the FBI down completely if he wanted to do so

Then why did he lie tho?

Choke on a Muslims hairy chod3 bong. The only reason anyone talk3d to Russia, was so Trump could help him point where Obama's terrorist where hiding aka al nusra front aka ISIS. Park your car in your mom's garage and leave it running with the garage shut.

>that id

Maybe you haven't seen the picture of the entire united states in RED with a couple blue dots in the nigger/muslim/illegal alien urban cesspools.

My sources say impeachment hearings start end of January.
Get ready.

That doesn't mean everyone there voted for him. He lost the popular vote. What're you dumb?

Yawn im bored

When will Obama's hearings come? He did destabilize a whole region worse than bush, and you liberal hippie faggits wouldn't leave bush alone. Why was it alright for the half nigger in the white house?

That's because all the niggers/spics/muslims and ILLEGAL aliens in the urban cesspools voted for the democrooks! The rest of the normal people in America voted for TRUMP!

You know he admitted to lying to the FBI, right?
And Trump just publicly admitted he fired Comey because he knew Flynn lied to the FBI.

That's obstruction of justice. Which is illegal. Which means he's going to be impeached and possibly lose his job within a year of a bunch of low iq idiots voting him in.

8d chess!

Deflected!
He's heating up!

>JeW ID

Obama and the rest of the Commies will be judged by military tribunals and executed. But that is still some time off. Will not happen before mid 2018.

this all youv idiots got? .. YAWN

Nope. Nothing will happen because no crime was committed.

Obama had more of a landslide both elections than Trump did.

I will celebrate, corporate democrats are pathetic. Muah bush muah warmonger. Obama the most popular corporate Democrat openly funded al qeada giving them shit tons of TOW missiles in southern Syria, giving guns and equipment to the same groups that killed American service members . Handing Iraq to Shia minority Iran and the IRGC. Democrats are fucking retarded.

The sad thing is you sound exactly like people on my facebook so I cant even tell if youre joking.

This is how easy it is to lie to the FBI. Lets say that you said "HI" to the russian ambassador at a huge party and that was ALL that you said. If you are asked by the FBI "did you talk to a russian" and you said "NO!" that is considered lying to the FBI because "HI" is subjective. Did you really "talk"? Is one word acknowledgement a conservation? Questions are minced and subject to semantics. Anyhoo, it doesn't matter to Trump because Trump can ORDER his National Security Advisor to talk to the Russians if he wants because the incoming President has the right to talk to whomever the fukkkk he wants to talk to.

Understand? The bottomline is that you are a DUMB FUKKKING KUNT chasing unicorns and pots of gold at the end of an imaginary rainbow.

In eight years you will be crying and I will be celebrating Trump WINNING and making America Great Again. Now go hide in your safe place and curl up like a pajama boy pussyfaggot!

You know Trump gave Saudia Arabia billions more right? He also gave them guns, which ended up in the hands of ISIS.

Weird.

keep trying, its amusing

Your Russian is leaking. You should work on changing your copy and paste that your handlers tell you to type out. The run on sentences are a dead giveaway.

>when you run from nothingburger to nothingburger to satisfy your delusions

OP you should probably put the joint down and wait about an hour to post, when you sober up a bit

He didn't give it directly to fucking al nusra via America air drop like Obama did. FUCK off. I hope Sunni and Shia kill each other any ways. Our country shouldn't be air dropping guns to our enemies. Giving guns away vs selling them to a actual government.

If he was smoking what I was smoking, he wouldn't be thinking this tard shit brah.

Gotta be spice.

Underrated NBA jam reference.

M O N S T E R | J A M

left seriously can't meme SAD

ID: JEWS

brush yer teeth britbongbrainlet, yer breath stinks

muh popular vote can't even win a election even with illegal voting around kys faggot