ITT: We post our 23andme DNA reports to invalidate the Amerimutt meme

I'll go first.

Other urls found in this thread:

thinkprogress.org/ancestry-com-takes-dna-ownership-rights-from-customers-and-their-relatives-dbafeed02b9e/
thinkprogress.org/popular-sites-23andme-and-ancestry-com-turn-users-dna-information-over-to-police-86962fd1eec5/
thinkprogress
unvis.it/thinkprogress.org/ancestry-com-takes-dna-ownership-rights-from-customers-and-their-relatives-dbafeed02b9e
unvis.it/thinkprogress.org/popular-sites-23andme-and-ancestry-com-turn-users-dna-information-over-to-police-86962fd1eec5
ancestry.com/dna/en/legal/us/faq#interpret-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>100% European
>17.1% Jewish

>whoring out you genetic materials to a company owned by a like so they can create horrific human animal chimeras and keep your clones as a laboratory sample for eternity? Nah, I'm cool.

>17.1% Ashkenazi

Mate...

>needing to invalidate a Soros-funded psyop

Stop
buying
into
it

fucking kike

FUCK OFF DIRTY FUCKING KIKE

Did one of your ancestors fuck an Alien?

>17% auschwitz kike
GTFO schlomo

((()))

>jewish
GAS

this
If you don't know the race of each of your great grandparents then you're likely not white

If you took an archeology and anthropology class at university you could do it yourself in the lab

source

Show us 50%

Stop giving them your DNA you stupid fucks. They sell it to 3rd parties, Google is suspected to be one of them.

Who cares

I am not Jewish but am only 98.7% white, the rest is Asian

>paying money to give your genetics away

L O L
O
L

fucking weirdo

(((white)))

why is that? it´s more precise that way

You stupid fucks: thinkprogress.org/ancestry-com-takes-dna-ownership-rights-from-customers-and-their-relatives-dbafeed02b9e/

thinkprogress.org/popular-sites-23andme-and-ancestry-com-turn-users-dna-information-over-to-police-86962fd1eec5/

tfw anglo swiss mutt
90% nw euro, 0% ashkenazi

>thinkprogress org/ancestry-com-takes-dna-ownership-rights-from-customers-and-their-relatives-dbafeed02b9e
unvis.it/thinkprogress.org/ancestry-com-takes-dna-ownership-rights-from-customers-and-their-relatives-dbafeed02b9e
>thinkprogress org/popular-sites-23andme-and-ancestry-com-turn-users-dna-information-over-to-police-86962fd1eec5
unvis.it/thinkprogress.org/popular-sites-23andme-and-ancestry-com-turn-users-dna-information-over-to-police-86962fd1eec5

>1.2% Iberian

damn you can identify as Hispanic for all those gibs

What’s the 0.1?

They're using your DNA to create viruses that specifically target Europeans.

Shalom

> invalidate the Amerimutt meme
>17% kike
well thanks a bunch retard

>23andme
congrats, now everyone has access to your DNA

"unassigned"

Should I just gas myself anons?

>being so insecure that you give your genetic data to a jewish federal backed agency that admits to collecting it just to confirm your whiteness

lel

this

glad to see you guys get the "0.1% black" propaganda too.

don't worry, that will be handled for you

sauce on they wanting to confirm my whiteness?

>mass replying

barely even read this stupid thread, just popped in to say that """""""""people"""""""""" who mass reply like you should be hanged by their testicles until they fall off, then shot in the head.

I WUZ KANGZ N SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT

>hiroshimootles will never make mass replying a bannable offense in your lifetime

Will you fucking faggots ever stop advertising here? Don't ever send your DNA to these people or to anyone

[Citation needed]

Anything less than 5% is guess work on Ancestry’s part. They even admit to this.

RICED

>t. Amerimutt
How else will we know who's a pure blooded Aryan or not?

Here's an argument I can't seem to get around:
if (((they))) are all powerful, all seeing, and cared about you and your DNA then they would already have it. They wouldn't need 23andme to get your DNA. Everything you've said online they've got already so they don't need this to bait you out since they're all seeing and if they're all powerful they can just obtain your DNA through your doctor or trash or some other way. >muh law k then they're not all powerful. If the law can protect your genetic privacy because you didn't use 23and me then it can protect those who did use 23andme. Those same privacy laws still apply to everybody.
So either the law keeps you safe no matter what or they're so above the law you're not safe no matter what.

>thinking if someone really wanted your results they couldnt get a sample of your saliva
>thinking youre this important

>100% European
>Even 0.1% Jewish
>Not a mutt.

Fuck off Schlomo.

>99.9% Euro
>.1% Yakut
Just throat sing my shit up.

Am I white, Sup Forums?

Lmao I don't want the government and corporations to have my DNA.

Fuck off, kike.

Very few people I’ve seen don’t get the black/Jew treatment, tracing down to a single percentage is like throwing darts at a map.

This many have gotten Khan'd in the past generations. What gives?

>They even admit to this.
Where? Link?

The meme is already invalid, no white people actually believe it. It's only posted by leftards and other subhumans. Don't worry about it, just filter the threads or sage them.

The worst that happens is they sell metadata to advertisers and marketing firms

>southern european 8.2%
no

Nice

Not OP, but as Charles Bukowski quipped, being a quarter Jewish is like being a quarter crazy; it's only a problem if you take it seriously.

100 percent European and whiter than sour cream

>99.9%+ white
>less than .1% native american
>100% dirty nigger shitskin
I can't go on.

>to invalidate the Amerimutt meme

Whoops, wrong image, though relevant.

Also:
>WE

Scottish Dad, Italian Mum

Both parents are Polish born and raised in Poland

Moms side of the family is entirely from Vilnius
Dads side was from Bialystok region of Poland

ancestry.com/dna/en/legal/us/faq#interpret-4

Scoot down to the ‘trace regions’ section.

>Being stupid and insecure enough to fall for the DNA Jew.

You win!

What does everyone think about 23andme vs. Ancestry.com? I just sent my sample to 23andme, but I was really torn. Not sure if I made the right choice.

Honeypot thread

What part of England?

how did you get an Ethnicity estimate?? is that 23nme?

>20% British isles

Viking rapist got himself a Celt qt

BIBBIDY BOP MUHFUGGIN BIX NOOD

can you get the y-dna from ancestry and the info about it?

Here's mine.

Please rate

They either will have to go through hidden channels to obtain your DNA/data or they can make YOU pay them to send them your DNA/data.

Really simple once you use your brain for once.

No wonder you

First off,
>0.0% Jew
Secondly, they must have made a mistake with

But by American standards south-Italians and Spanjards etc are also considered white.
In Europe this was never a thing.
White is never a term we used, we always identified people by their European subgroups.
Americans just mix all Europeans together and pretend they are all the same.

might be fingol or something from the same place you got your scandi genes from

Biologist'fag here. That's bullshit.

Swarthy Europoors have never been considered white by anyone except swarthy europoors.

Everyone already understands this. The "amerimutt" meme suggests that a significant portion or majority of white americans have non-European ancestry, and that isn't the case.

>inb4 BUFFALO
Not so fast shlomo

user really in

Damn. You purity makes me want to die.