Guys where the FUCK is all the snow?!?

Guys where the FUCK is all the snow?!?

Other urls found in this thread:

trumptwitterarchive.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Honestly, I hope global warming is real. Niggers and degenerate zones pay the toll while snowy places become nice. We should hasten the process, if anything.

remember climate change

jews are hoarding it

Climate change. Siberia also changed a fuckton in recent years. Soon no permafrost anymore. Buy land there niggers.

i got snow here

Wisconni here snow doesn't come until around/after Christmas. I'm always playing golf til mid December.

>Soon no permafrost anymore. Buy land there niggers.
It will be a poisonous swamp.

ive only seen snow where I live one time

It’s already snowing in Newfoundland and we never get snow this early

THEY ARE STUCK BEHIND THE FUCKING CHEMTRAILS

You noticed it too? It snowed in my town on the 1st of November and on the 1st of December, and didn't snow at all in between those times, and it all melted the days after. It's pretty warm right now.

Still tons of snow in the mountains but it's not sticking as much as it normally would.

holy shit

I'M IN WISCONSIN

THERE IS NO SNOOOOWWW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ohio here. We get snow in October and April. The winter is all snow or nothing. I hope for nothing, then a harsh cold snap to kill off the jewsquitoes come spring. Nothing out of the ordinary to report here.

This.

As global warming comes and snow melts Jews propably hoard it lika gold.

>then a harsh cold snap to kill off the jewsquitoes come spring
This, holy shit fuck mosquitoes. Flies and ants too.

over here!

It was snowing a few nights ago in Paris.

do you ever see ants with wings

Snowy places are nice because they're snowy.

Its akready happening, growing food is becoming more difficult in shitty hot countries like africa, india etc its also one of the migration factors.

No, and I hope I never do, not because of a short or unfulfilling life but because those things should simply not fucking exist.

Ah, wait. Yeah, I have.

ColoradoFag. Wondering my self.

This. I've lived where I do for years

I'm in Illinois. I can't remember it ever snowing before Christmas. We're good senpai

It never snows where I live.

And where do you think those people will go?

Ft. Riley Kansas here and it's only snowed once.

Not saying the state I'm in but perma-snow has never ever been this late to arrive before. When I was 10 there'd be perma snow before Halloween. There'd always be at least 3 feet of snow by the time my birthday came round.

"The greatest shortcoming of the human race is our inability to understand the exponential function."

I wouldn't invest in any pension funds if I were you, just saying.

Hell

trumptwitterarchive.com/

Every year. Creepy as fuck.

Winter only started on December 1 this year.

Fucking wait. It's not mid-January.

Kansas.
Perfectly normal, bipolar weather.
Fucking hot, fucking cold, 3 times a week, with fucking windy.

Even we have snow, as we did on the eve of Trump's election, ah that was a beautiful time.

I do believe global warming is a thing, for the record. There's no doubt we're fucking up the environment.

We have snow you fuckface

Climate change motherfucker

Yep. I even know that they have a smell, or at least my brain thinks they do. Many ants can do that. Had a colony that went full wings on my front porch while in college. Freaky. Carpenter ants and termites (which aren't ants) among others in a quick search.

Fuck off, winter is the best season. Snow = comfort.

Fuck the snow, where is the cold. I was walking outside in a t-shirt today

Here we have a fuck ton of that white shit

>Muh global warming
Why is it getting colder every year in states like Alabama?

mainland eurpope is cold as fuck dunno what you're talking about

Key Points

*When averaged over the entire year, snow covered an average of 3.24 million square miles of North America during the period from 1972 to 2015 (see Figure 1).

*The extent of snow cover has varied from year to year. The average area covered by snow has ranged from 3.0 million to 3.6 million square miles, with the minimum value occurring in 1998 and the maximum in 1978 (see Figure 1).

*Between 1972 and 2015, the average extent of North American snow cover decreased at a rate of about 3,300 square miles per year. The average area covered by snow during the most recent decade (2006–2015) was 3.21 million square miles, which is about 4 percent smaller than the average extent during the first 10 years of measurement (1972–1981)—a difference of 122,000 square miles, or approximately an area the size of New Mexico (see Figure 1).

*Decreases in snow cover have largely occurred in spring and summer, whereas fall and winter snow cover have remained fairly steady over the time period studied (see Figure 2). Spring and summer snow cover can have a particularly important influence on water supplies.

*Since 1972, the U.S. snow cover season has become shorter by nearly two weeks, on average (see Figure 3). By far the largest change has taken place in the spring, with the last day of snow shifting earlier by 19 days since 1972. In contrast, the first date of snow cover in the fall has remained relatively unchanged.

They'll die en masse, ideally.

No they'll come to us nigger

Think long term or stay forever low IQ dumbfag

UK is an island brainlet

did i ever say the UK isn't an island
>n- n-- no
then fuck off

I know right!

Like 5 meters of snow here. Maybe God decided to let you die because youre a bad country?

I don't usually see snow until January or February

Nice and comfy 76 degrees for a december texas.

6 feet under

You realize the niggers will just come to the nice places?

bullshit, every November when I drive through Ohio, there's snow only in your state and no where else

buy hand warmers

Good luck when they're dead.

Those are Frenchmen, Mohammed.

Here in Kentucky the winters are always hard to predict, but we usually don't see snow until January or February.

Nope, they'll die when their shitty countries can't grow food any more, then they'll die more when the tide rises and they drown and they kill each other trying to get out. Speak for yourself, Eurofag.

Fucking christ it's only the first of december. Even when I lived in Washington as a kid we wouldn't get snow until the dead of winter and we lived on top of a tall, cold ass hill.

It actually snowed the day before/before that in paris. Strange, In the last two years, I haven't seen much snow this early, if at all in here.

you do realize this is the worse thing that could happen ?

no permafrost = extremely large quantities of methane will leak from the ground. It's 1000 times worse than CO2

Ants with wings are just male ants seeking to reproduce. 100% harmless

>french education

How are they magically going to die?

fellow Vancouver nigger?

At least niggers and jews will die too.

A war which the likes that have never been seen before will occur if there is a water shortage if Africa.

It will be a chimpout of epic proportion. Think Ferguson but not just a city block, a whole continent.

winter doesn't start for 19 days, yo

2012ish vs 2015ish. Night and day. The local media was freaking out about maybe 3 days that the snow was on the ground overnight in February for the entire winter in my region. A few years later we set a record for days and inches. Obviously most years are in between, but a quick google search of 'snowfall in Ohio' and the difference between northern and southern Ohio will show why people here think we live in Canada some years, and northern Alabama others. Currently 52 degrees.

>leafposting

It must still be in the sky if it hasn't fallen yet.
Use logic user

They won't be able to grow food, then they'll drown, then they'll kill each other trying to flee. Pussy countries like yours will take the leftovers in, but that's not my problem, is it?

They'll be mowed down and blown up. It won't last a month.

everywhere for a day then melts for 3 days then everywhere again

hopefully the ocean

Here in East Flanders it snowed last Thursday and will snow again around next Saturday

Unironically the answer is to much fluoride in the water. Its affecting air temps. And its making the the freezing point of water lower than 0.

based antifreeze rain of docility

Russia is cyberbullying Illinois dmv computers again.

no, they'll simply walk over to your countries and there won't be enough bullets in your arsenal to stop them from doing so

SAME I WANT TO GO SLEDDING REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

There has been no snow around this area yet though. I'm still wearing just a sweatshirt outside and it's December for fucks sake.

>Ants with wings are just male ants seeking to reproduce.
Males and females actually.

You know back in the old days it got so hot that people could have swum comfortably at the north pole? Imagine northern canada being the new florida. You fuckers could stay home if it was hotter.

ID'S GLOBAL WARMDING

Fuck off, we don't want your degenerative weather

No snow here either fuckkkkk

It was snowing here 2 days back and it is supposed to snow again.
Like 10-20cm here.

As someone who only once had to remove snow from the car so far this winter, I hope it doesn't snow ever again. If everything between my house and work could be placed underground so I don't have to deal with the weather I'd be eternally grateful.

The climate is a vital ingredient in our shield against the coldness of space. Now that shield is shutting down in a matter of decades. Many of us will be killed in the ice wars. Survivors will be living filthy, hungry, murderous lives fending for the remaining supplies. Until only pathetic numbers of survivors remain living in tiny frozen villages or coastal caves, eating nothing but fish. Just like the survivors of the previous ice age. Great age to live in. Dying as an irrelevant rat in a world that freezes over, like God telling us all in an expansive monologue why he hates us.

Sounds comfy

People who complain about snow aren't white

the way it's supposed to be

Alaska.
More snow now than all last winter.

I literally just finished putting the sandbags in the back of my truck for weight and was wondering the same thing
came in and am sitting on the shitter, I open Sup Forums on my phone and this is the first thread. ....spooky...

It's happening everywhere, where I am it's still so cold that the melting snow freezes over into pure ice at night. It's not natural.