Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

mega.nz/#!ddVzQYhB!STuBK08e1IDuGyHdiXqBBetW9RbzL9vHGtVC58Bo9RE

>That sweet feeling when you think you're fucked because you haven't killed enough Petras, but then you realize you can always kill more so you're back in business.

Other urls found in this thread:

lemonwater123.wordpress.com/2017/01/01/arc-6-chapter-3-a-little-girls-cell/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I always get a heartboner whenever Petra dies, is it wrong to feel this way?

Are you Elsa by any chance?

what emotions does that face imply?

>Petra: I am about to get disembowled
>Subaru: Fuck, Petra is about to get disembowled
>Elsa: I am so getting off on disembowling this girl

Subaru-kun is so cute in this chapter. I want to kissu him.

> can't wait to /ll/

Why is she holding the dagger near the throat though?

She's a sexually frustrated vampire that gets off gutting people.

So Petra doesn't move around much, plus she's too short, it would be awkward to take her guts hostage. But you know as soon as shit goes down exactly what she's gonna do.

too bad Subaru had no route where he beat her with the power of the dick, she was hot

What is Elsa's power level in this series anyways? Who is she comparable with?

Rem you're supposed to be a potato right now, how are you talking?

Wilhelm

Is she also somewhat bitter/desperate seeking revenge over something?

Not really, she likes guts.

She probably rode the BCC at least once though.

Are the lovely color of Subaru's (and everyone elses) guts the only thing that umm... her "story" is all about?

She almost got raped and gutted the guy, starting her eternal love for guts and only guts.

So I just finished browsing through the cesspool that is the Yahari thread up right now and I gotta say; as bad as it can occasionally get I really appreciate these threads.

Like I remember back when the Yahari threads were decent (largely because the second season hadn't aired then), and I hope these threads never get to that level.

Seriously, there is actually discussions and shit in these threads. Which on paper doesn't really sound like that high of a bar, but it seems to be with some fanbases.

As a kid the guts of someone prevented her from freezing to death. She's also not entirely human and that may or may not be making her more bloodthirsty.

Will she finally get doujins if we get s2?

Subaru: KISAMA
Petra: Subaru-kun tasukete kudasai.
Elsa: Her resistance only makes my dick harder.

Who would you say is the most interesting character of the series?

>Subaru-oniichan

Probably Echidna or Wilhelm, he got his own extra volume. Echidna herself has a lot of moral ambiguity. She also is the only witch to view Satella and Envy as one in the same. You can see how Subaru began to trust her. Subaru himself, oddly enough, isn't too bad either. He's fleshed out enough and entertaining enough in his interactions to carry a chunk of the story on his own.

Subaru-kun himself. Other characters might beat him out if we learn more about them, but right now I say it's him.

Are you a baddie, user?

Does Wilhelm get some more backstory beyond the anime?
I haven't started reading all of the translations yet, but the story does seem somewhat interesting, although i am not a fan of Subaru's typical to shonen MCs "can't really get anything done ever myself" storyline.

She can tug on my dick and find out

Reminder that arc 6's chapter 3 is translated:

lemonwater123.wordpress.com/2017/01/01/arc-6-chapter-3-a-little-girls-cell/

He does. It's died in to Reinhard's as well since Reinhard is his grandson.

Arc 5 works on it more it's fairly tragic.

any scans for new re:zero doujins?

Meant to say that it's tied.

There's scans for the one about the highschool IF world, Rem X Subaru. And i think i saw another one too, also Rem X Subaru.

How many Cultists did Emilia fuck in that frozen room (before it was frozen)?

>Subaru's typical to shonen MCs "can't really get anything done ever myself"

That's the opposite of a shounen storyline.

At least two

You'll suffer his fate user.

I don't think that's shounen or rather I don't think that's where it's going/went but he does get fleshed out more than he already was (in the novels anyway, it's easier to do introspection in the written medium without breaking pace).

We learn more about what happened with Wilhelm's wife and the whale. Young Reinhard took her title at a bad time and it removed her blessing. It was out of his control but he still took the blame. Wilhelm dislikes Reinhard (his grandson) because of this.

How many Cultists did Rem fuck in the front yard of the mansion ( before she gets killed) ?

Then after arc 5 they regard each other as total strangers

He USED to dislike him due to it, he wanted to make amends because he lashed out in anger and wasn't thinking straight, then the happenings of Arc 5 fuck their relationship up forever, and Reinhard's father does the same prior to said events.

Unknown, looked like about half a dozen in that room from the anime version.

Also Unknown, though in the manga version of the twister scene she was counting guys and was up to at least 20 or so, so she can kill probably somewhere around that many before getting wounded to death.

Did meili ever take the knot?

As expected of the person that can only be the hero.

Also what's up with the bishops, some other user in another thread stated, that they were supposed to be super strong, but in the anime, Betelgeuse didn't seem that strong at all?
Is/was this supposed to be so, or did the anime misrepresent his strength?

He's considered the weakest bishop. His gimmick(s) are actually pretty good if you don't know what they are, but its possible to compensate for them if you do.

After that you've got the Gluttonies who could be potentially pretty scary, they're at least better at straight confrontation than Pete is. Sirius can't be killed without you yourself dying, Capella is really hard to kill and can fuck you up instantly. Pride is unknown, but if its Al his loops are pretty neat. And Regulus is basically invincible if you can't figure out his bizarre trick.

Betelgeuse is the weakest Archbishop, his strength was appropriate in the anime.
Now the other sins are on a whole different level.

user, if you don't think Invisible fucking hands are not strong as fuck, when they can tear people apart and trees alike, something wrong with you.

Subaru gave everyone tips on how his powers worked, and of course, being able to see the hands in the first place means he can easily counter them, since they seem to be fairly slow to an extent.

The other bishops do have extremely OP powers too:

Greed = He stops time around himself, basically he becomes a living chainsaw with godmode turned on, so nothing can hurt him and everything he touches is ripped apart. He is required to place his pseudo heart into another body or else the time stop would make his own heart stop. He collects wives and uses then for this purpose.

Lust: Can shapeshift into anything, and shapeshift others, she also cannot be killed conventionally. If you crush her heads it comes back, if you destroy her heart it also comes back. She can also transfer cursed blood to others which kills the victim painfully.

Gluttony: Can eat abstract things, names and memories being the staple of how the power works. Eating a name makes everyone forget you, eating a memory makes the person amnesiac, eating both leaves the person in a coma and forgotten.

They also retain the memories and abilities of the people they ate, so if they ate a master of the rapier, they'd be able to use it like said person, and another skill called Eclipse, seems to make them mix their bodies with that of the other bishops of gluttony. They are 3 in total.

Wrath: Can manipulate other people's emotions and drive them insane or get them to do other things by emotion manipulation. She also has the equivalent of Kiznaver powers and if she cuts off the leg of a person, everyone watching or linked to that person also loses their legs, same for emotions. She can make fear rebound between people to the point of killing them due to mental stress from how high it is.

Pride: There's no bishop of pride, or no one knows who they are.

Other small details:

Greed while in time stop can swing his arm and make an air blade, due to being outside of time, his movements make the air extremely dangerous if he does it with the intention of directing an air blast.

Wrath also cannot be killed or else the Kiznaver effect is applied to you. You may kill her, but you will die in the process.

And there's no bishop of envy/jealousy, since Satella is still alive. But most people assume Subaru has her authority.

Al might be Pride. He's the best candidate so far and he can

>force someone and himself into a loop
>chooses who remembers the loop
>essentially psychological torture or fighting them until he can win
>has a limited range and it doesn't seem to affect the surrounding environment

>Wrath also cannot be killed or else the Kiznaver effect is applied to you.
And all your friends, and then you all sympathetically die. She also controls fire.

Subaru's unseen hand/invisible providence seems indestructible, since it wasn't shredded by regulus's chainsaw godmode.

What are Reinhard's thoughts on his sexy grandma?

Probably grief, since he feels it's his fault she died, and everyone also blamed him for it.

Thanks for the clarification!
Is Subaru the only one who can mm... "sense/see" (?) the abilities of other bishops, since he was the only one who saw the invisible hands?
Can the other bishops also?
Also i guess i did underestimate the invisible hands, but i guess the anime did not do a very good job at showing their true potential, at least i felt they were rather umm... weak-ish... or not used enough.

Yeah, it works differently, its intangible except to whatever he wants grabbed. In a sense its closer to the hands Satella has, while Pete's were invisible, but always physically present since they displace matter. My read of Sekhmet seems more like a forceful presence than anything like a hand that manipulates objects.

There must be a reason why Pride hasn't been shown yet. Whoever it is, that individual must be extremely powerful and/or with motives that go beyond a regular archbishop. I remember in the WN that Typhon's powers to sever limbs and find out peoples sins was but a fraction of the Authorities true potential. Pride might be a cut above the rest.
Also, apparently the Wrath authority doesn't affect Reinhard. This doesn't mean that the authority is weak though, I think it has a certain conditions for it to be used. I mean how could Subaru acquire Wrath?

Is it wrong that I noticed her dress was see-through like an entire minute before I realized she was holding a severed arm?

Heck I was staring at her gap and it was only after I decided to close the image and then open it up again that did in fact notice that what I had previously assumed was a bouquet of flowers was in actual truth, a mans severed arm.

They seemed weak because Subaru could counter them due to being able to see them. Once you know the weakness it's not that hard, and it doesn't help that the hands seem kinda slow.

Also there's nothing to "see" with the the other powers. Also yes, Subaru has this weird thing where most shit that should have knocked him down doesn't hurt him.

The whale mist didn't drive him insane, the cursed blood made the limbs that turned black become stronger instead of making him feel pain, he can remember the victims of gluttony and he can collect the power from the bishops he kills.

Well, the thing to remember is that how Rem died to them would be the usual use case. Everyone else was forewarned and they planned to counter that ability.

Subaru seems resistant to some of the archbishop powers and this seems unique to him. He can remember things erased by Gluttony and he could see the hands. Regulus, Sirius and Capella's authorities I don't think are affected or reduced due to the nature of their powers.

>Greed while in time stop can swing his arm and make an air blade, due to being outside of time, his movements make the air extremely dangerous if he does it with the intention of directing an air blast.
I looked through the Q&As once, and he can use his power on things he touches. I think he actually has to do that to grab things properly without shredding them.
>And there's no bishop of envy/jealousy, since Satella is still alive.
I think Satella still has Sloth, since she has Unseen Hands. For all we know, she was able to split off a portion of each Sin she held.

Anyhow, the most frightening thing about the Bishops is that they'd all be harmless losers without their power. The worst Regulus would have done, without his power, was be disrespectful to his parents. With his power, he's slaughtered his way through multiple cities and married his childhood friend.

nee-sama is probably celebrating at Roswaal's gospel going to shit.

Her and Daphne have fairly lewd clothes.

She's digging out her list of all the shit she wants Roswaal to do when she wins.

Lots of headpatting will be involved

Is the translations super patchwork?
Am I missing something somewhere?

>Roswaal's gospel going to shit.
Did it really though?

If it weren't for the constant translations and new content we'd easily end up turning into a general.

Imagine if instead of gutting him he had ejaculated warm cum all over her.

Kind of. Remonwater translates stuff related to Rem. As such, some people have skipped entirely over arc 5 and are moving onto arc 6 in preparation for the author adding new material to the WN. The arc 4 translation is going straight through and I think there's someone doing the same for arc 3.

It should be worth noting that to use authorities a trigger is needed. Subaru cannot use his Authority of Sloth willingly, it only works when Subaru feels the need to get something done, and the hand will do what the slothful Subaru can't. It's also the reason why he hasn't used the Authority of Greed yet, he was trying to use Greed in an arc 6 loop but he couldn't get it out. Greed responds to a different trigger that isn't known yet.

I don't think cum alone could have saved her from cold unless the guy works with hentai logic, and can cum 2 liters of cum.

If I wanted to read the most comprehensive straight forward translation.... where?

So did that clown shitter really bank on Rem being in a coma? It seems like it since she would've circumvented his plan to break Subaru.

>She keeps jerking him off/blowing him/fucking him so she can keep being warm.
>He dies and she runs off to find another guy to keep her warm
Welcome to doujinland

So do the bishops work together, or do they all do their own thing?
Also where do they get their Gospels from?
Sorry for all the questions, i just have so many...

>sloth -> feels the need to get something done

>greed -> feels the need to share something?

I don't think he did it on purpose, since oddly enough he does display some form of fondness for the sisters.

But, he didn't try to stop it most likely.

Unless Echidna changes her mind it's entire predicted future will fall apart by virtue of Subaru being unable to take the trials or contact Echidna.

They all go do their own thing, betegulese is the only one who gives a shit about satella. The only reason they a haven't backstabbed each other already is that everyone would die in the ensuring fight.

Can't tell, she wouldn't be in his gospel anymore it seems and he wouldn't remember if he did. Also her dying over and over to whatever while she tries to help him might break him faster.

Rem's presence would probably complicate things further for everyone involved really.

How can a hikkineet be so alpha.

Who does Subaru hate more? The clown or gluttony?

Perhaps the desire to monopolize or hold onto something strongly.

The assumption you'd have is that the bishops are working to revive Satella but in actuality they are merely working to fulfill their own desires according to Sirius of wrath, Petelgeuse's wish simply had to do with Satella.

They basically do whatever the hell they want, and are not truly working together. Sirius even asks Subaru to kill the bishops of gluttony for her.

We don't know where the gospels they have come from, but the original, the book of wisdom belongs to the witch Echidna, and she made perfect copies for Roswaal and Beatrice, they serve to state the future, and seem to lead the person into what they desire. The bishop books feel more like a "do this" order book.

At least he's reversed what the clown has done.

Sirius is Yandere for Pete and is 'friends' with Regulus, who threatened to kill her over the phone because she was so sad about Pete.

The Gluttonies are like a family kind of.

Capella is a huge bitchy slut.

They pretty much do their own thing and their gospels direct them to their personal happiness, only Pete really seemed interested in the 'witch' part of the 'witch cult.' That said, they all probably take marching orders from Pandora one way or another, or she just manipulates fate to get them places she needs them.

He only started being a hikki recently. Hence why he is fit.

>Also, apparently the Wrath authority doesn't affect Reinhard. This doesn't mean that the authority is weak though
Of course it doesn't. Reinhard can't even die properly unless he wants to. Blessing of the Phoenix doesn't have limits. That was also in the Q&A.
>Pride might be a cut above the rest.
It probably is, but here's my thoughts on it. The Authorities seem to come at a price, and that price is higher the more power you want to get out of it. My current guess is that Pride, like many of the Bishops, superficially denies his Sin and has a distaste for showing off his power. He might also be smart enough to know that using it at full power is likely to cost him his mind. Which kind of reminds me that Al is an amnesiac in the WN, and has no memories of his former identity on Earth. He only has common sense knowledge of Earth.

Al also likes to act like he's no one serious or special, but has little moments which suggest he's hiding something major. Like a connection to Satella. If Al is Pride, he basically has a variant of RbD.
Probably. If his Gospel had any reliability at any point in time, it should have mentioned something about that. Before she got erased. I kind of wonder how much erasing someone can fuck up a Gospel's predictions.
>>greed -> feels the need to share something?
Subaru's Greed is typically described in the same manner as his desire to be Rem's Hero. The LN makes it very obvious in a translated passage I read, as Echidna sees his need to keep pressing forward regardless of conditions, instead of giving up, as the basis of his Greed.

They still say sloth is the strongest.

Wrath may be troublesome, but i think she'd still lose to sloth.

>Subaru's Greed is typically described in the same manner as his desire to be Rem's Hero

that would mean that Subaru will be able to use the authority of greed when he let's others help him to save Rem or when he decides to give up saving her?

convincing Sirius to let subaru kill her so she can join her husbando inside his body.

>If his Gospel had any reliability at any point in time, it should have mentioned something about that.
This assumes its detailed enough that what happens involving Rem is considered part of his happiness. From what we know he needed or wanted Subaru to prove himself on his own, and so stayed out of it, but how does that read in the Gospel? Does it give him information on how Subaru is solving the problem or does it just say 'Fuck off and wait here until Ram shows up with some villagers'? The second arc seemed to give him at least some direction, since he left the mansion in preparation for letting Subaru handle the dog fight until he needed to show up and nuke puppies.

Giving up on her would be the opposite of his greed. Echidna basically called him greedy for not accepting any loss and going for a golden ending where he retains his humanity and has all his friends around.

She wants to bring Pete out of Subaru, not join Pete inside of him. She will most likely be slain

Meant to say pride may be troublesome.

Kind of? Provided his back up bodies were far enough away he could kill her and she'd just get a single body and he'd just switch and be fine.

If he knew how Regulus worked he could technically beat him, but he has no good way of finding that out so he can't really ever win.

Well, if Al is pride, he can probably just trap you in a loop forever until you do what he wants. Your mind would theoretically break eventually.

Unless you find a way to kill her without dying yourself due to kizunaiver, i don't see that one happening.

Okay. Since i have asked so much about the bishops already then i would ask some other questions now.
At the beginning of the anime, Elsa was trying to purchase off the "Insignia" from Felt&Co. Who was she trying to get it for?
Why does Roswaal want to kill the dragon?
Could Puck really "destroy the world" should Emilia die?