BLACK FORUMS

>go to the biggest black community on the internet:
>thecoli.com/forums/the-root.67/
>bring back something
>post it

Other urls found in this thread:

thecoli.com/threads/watch-zimbabwes-new-president-promises-compensation-for-white-farmers.589471/
thecoli.com/threads/is-blacklivesmatter-leading-nowhere.338413/
neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1458840
youtu.be/pTxbW_qQziI
africanews.com/2017/11/29/zimbabwean-white-farmers-cautiously-optimistic-about-president-s-land-pledge/
thesouthafrican.com/back-to-zim-mnangagwas-plan-for-white-farmers-revealed-in-new-report/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/24/emmerson-mnangagwa-set-sworn-new-zimbabwe-president/
thetimes.co.uk/article/mnangagwa-offers-money-to-white-farmers-ttgw5vmwq
youtube.com/watch?v=lm-FqtAOSB8
thecoli.com/threads/is-black-supremacy-achieveable.587772/
thecoli.com/forums/the-root.67/
thecoli.com/forums/the-locker-room.6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

artofmere is a cuck

be gone, devilish cacs

>three fifths meme
Why do nigs keep bringing this up. It was actually bad for them to be considered 3/5ths of a person rather than not a person at all because it gave their slave owners more voting power. Its like they don't think about anything at all

from what i understand, its pretty much black Sup Forums and we actually agree on alot of things things

The girl in the OP should be white 2bh

thecoli.com/threads/watch-zimbabwes-new-president-promises-compensation-for-white-farmers.589471/

>Reparations for reclaiming your land from evil invaders:hhh:

Is that a minority opinon on the site?

i'll give a dap to that

How do they even have a computer and internet in the Zoo?

Is this implying chimp lives matter niggresses secretly want to get rednecked behind closed doors? Because its true

Why is Laquisha wearing stripper shoes?

Fuck off we are bit your army

I do not understand this

because I am not a kang?

Nope, the majority of others were saying the same thing with a few saying shit like "it's impossible because freedom and justice have never existed".

>queen
>still wear's stripper pumps
huehuehue

Apparently an upvote is called a "dap"

>go to the biggest black community on the internet:
>bring back something
>post it

Well that's fucking creepy.

From "The Africa the Media doesn't tell you about", a thread where niggers post the best parts of Africa to make it seem like a civilized place. First fucking page.

>even in the most liberated "woke" depictions of negroes, the woman wears stripper heels
SAD
Get it together black people.

>thecoli.com/threads/is-blacklivesmatter-leading-nowhere.338413/
They actually have a lot in common with Sup Forums...

>Black people, what are we doing?
>Deray, Netaaa and the 2 lesbians who created Black Lives Matters are funded by these people:

>Gloria Steinem - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

>George Soros - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

>3/5 human
They wish.

>Nope, the majority of others were saying the same thing with a few saying shit like "it's impossible because freedom and justice have never existed".
Kk. Where do the coli stand on other issues like
- Religon
- Migration
- Cross ethnic mixing (Black/Black)
- Racial mixing
- Welfare

>What would Eastern Europe look like
>like Turkey

>negro only 3/5 human!
> o wow so powerf-
>lol jk even the artist portrays them as nigger savages

This. I fucking laughed so hard at that picture. They could at least depict a proper role model, not one with her literal tits out.

they hate race-mixing. They call Black women who go with white men "bedwenches"

The shill topics are awfully pitiful today. JIDF must be pissed about that tax bill.

u fucking wot

check'd and kek'd

>they hate race-mixing. They call Black women who go with white men "bedwenches"
Do they only dislike black women mixing or is it the same for black men?

No watermelon machines?

If your among normies and want to have a red-pilled conversation about Jews and homos, talk to a black guy.
Convergent evolution at work.

it get worse:
neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1458840

What the fuck is this? youtu.be/pTxbW_qQziI

The most accurate image in this thread.

>he doesn't realize Christians are taxed to support Muslims so they can have more and more children

POWERFUL!

this is real

Bet those are on page 2, in between the weave stores and the liquor marts, two other cornerstones of traditional continental African tradition.

>smaller heads

>that avatar
looks like the largest nigger forum on the internet is just a bunch of trannies, larpers, and cucks. fucking lmao

navajo is creepier imo

>not thehoodup

the whites didn't get around to building those before the nigs chimped

>Thin
>Black female

Pick one.

Looks like 3/4 of America desu

Didn't you use to have berserkers?

>8 others dabbed this

Unedited version

I remember seeing a thread criticizing Wesley Snipes for getting an Asian woman

africanews.com/2017/11/29/zimbabwean-white-farmers-cautiously-optimistic-about-president-s-land-pledge/
thesouthafrican.com/back-to-zim-mnangagwas-plan-for-white-farmers-revealed-in-new-report/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/24/emmerson-mnangagwa-set-sworn-new-zimbabwe-president/
thetimes.co.uk/article/mnangagwa-offers-money-to-white-farmers-ttgw5vmwq

I guess its only women , black men who get white women are seen as bredding out whites

In 'The Big Thread of Black Excellence', if you look at the first and second page, it's already about getting with white women and how that makes a nigger succesful.

Does this place exist to prove all stereotypes about niggers, or is it all /ourguys/ running a multi-year troll op?

he's not wrong. antifa arent white supremacist but they are incredibly racist in a very unique way

>pine needle shirt
Does not sound comfortable.

Opinion is split from what I gather. Or at least a "get pussy from wherever but love a black woman."
They're pretty fast and loose with fidelity. They're mostly blue pilled on the JQ but don't hold msm in high regard. They attribute most things to cac' s (cracker ads crackers) but the tone feels similar to a Sup Forums

Bunch of schizo' s who are probably more correct than incorrect whom will never see the light of Society's blessing.

Oh and they think blm is infested with dykes, lel. No illusions about the war on masculinity

those were the Germans, they wore the wolfcoats and went into a bloodlust.
The Norse had bearshirt duelists whom swords couldnt kill.

>negress isn't fat enough
>white faggot fucking the negress isn't soy enough
>sheboon isn't reading ebony magazine
>nigger doesn't have enough stretch marks and loose skin
>house isn't dirty enough to belong to a nigger and a cuck
what'd i miss?

>I remember seeing a thread criticizing Wesley Snipes for getting an Asian woman
I guess that is a minority opinon, that black men should not mix. Thats the way it seem from all the blacked posters.

Pagan gods, far cooler than that dead kike on a stick, that desert jew cult that does not belong to us white people, you fucks worship.

A dead burger is the only good burger.

>they are incredibly racist in a very unique way
liberal racism is in no way unique

youtube.com/watch?v=lm-FqtAOSB8

Shes supposed to be pregnant i think.

I fucking died lol

"Look guys, we're normal too, see?"

It would be better if he were holding the Lee biography in his right hand only while lazily, without conscious thought, probing her femininity with the left, keeping her from being able to concentrate on more than a couple of words at a time.

>You niggas are protesting my protest

Yeah thats how protests work

mmmhhmmmmmm

Looks like a colossus from Shadow of the Colossus

nothing wrong with that pic to be honest.

WE
WUZ
KEKED?!

imagine missing the point of the three fifths compromise THIS hard

Blacked posters are for the most part not black, they're homos, coomunists,and kikes.

>consumerism makes us advanced xd

Someone edit out the father for accuracy

Where the fuck are all these black people

Goes to show how mentally primitive these people are. Their whole civilization has all the taste and depth of the interior decoration of a football player.

There are a lot more redpilled blacks than Sup Forums thinks but you're right about their attitudes towards fidelity. I always see the few black friends I have on kikebook sharing posts about side chicks and side dudes.
I saw a post once that said something to the effect of "So the girl I've been dating for five years just broke up with me and got married to another guy that she's been seeing behind my back". Every single comment blamed the cuck for not marrying the woman when he had the chance.

thecoli.com/threads/is-black-supremacy-achieveable.587772/

what about doing it yourself for once?

Why do they type like this?

>>negress isn't fat enough
she's pregnant you retard

>bedwenches
Honestly, we need to appropriate this term. It's just too appealing to resist.

still not fat enough even for a non-preg sheboon

I can feel the gay in this post

There was a nigger I used to know, a 9, really hot. I reckon she was like these niggerettes. I should have tried to fuck her, as she was clearly interested,

Ah well,

I rember finding out my (currently) ex-girlfriend had slept with 8 guys (she was 19). I dumped her instantly. She was about a 7/10.

Three months later she was engaged like a nigger. I've never seen a monkey so happy.

They truly do have a lower standard than us white folk.

>thecoli.com/forums/the-root.67/
Just read through a lot of their threads.
They are pretty much like us, they have their LARPers too. I can even tell the (((posters))) like I can on the chans.
Sup Forums is around 25% sane, 25% retarded, 25% leftists, 25% JIDF.

Well then whoever edited the image has never seen a pregnant woman before, because that baby is gestating inside her lungs or something.

not fat enough.

"like" => "with"

>Every single comment blamed the cuck for not marrying the woman when he had the chance.
He didn't really have a chance if she was cheating on him the whole time, did he?

I think it sounds fucking stupid.

Because it's actually a White supremacist psyop trying to fit in and convince blacks to move back to Africa.

and apparently this is their /soc/ & /r9k/

thecoli.com/forums/the-locker-room.6/