Get out of the basement

Sup Sup Forumsacks,

I’m here in the Caribbean whilst you are home playing vidya and jerking off into your own mouths.

Why not stop being incel basement dwellers and come out into the sun?

I’m not saying this derogatorily, I’m here to help.

Ask me anything about making the transition from useless piece of shit to contributing member of society.

Other urls found in this thread:

skincancer.org/skin-cancer-information/skin-cancer-facts
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Okay, how to get to your position in 6 months from a useless neet?

It’s actually possible.

What useful skills do you have?

>on some island in the middle of nowhere
>not in a snow covered lodge on the mountains in your homeland

fucking sea nigger

I lived in Medellin, Colombia for a year, while day trading. It was a fun time, but gets old real quick.

>implying having both isn’t better

Autism, number crunching and data analysis, some programming (working on it), I'm a year out from finally graduating college. I can think laterally, just discovered this was rare. Trying to break into consulting but THIS IS DOG.

Problem is beyond zero ego. Complete ego destruction.

I also love security, and physical security tickles my pickle.

I've worked a ton of different jerbs, currently unemployed.

its pretty cold outside, but im still having fun. Why are you shitposting on Sup Forums at a beach? sounds pretty sad

I'm travelling all the time. I prefer Canary Islands
Also What's the beverage in your pic btw?

I'm 23 and just finishing my associates in computer science. My only work experience is working construction and in a pizzeria but I got paid in cash and never paid taxes so I technically have no work experience to put down. Also my grandma is rich and I might get some real estate in the future from her. She also pays my tuition so I'm graduating with no debt. What to do? I jerk off and watch TV all day haha.

I've lived here since 1993 and I still shitpost on 4chins

ACTUALLY I travel every second I exist and make 10000000000000000 dollars a second. Im also married with 4 kids and antother 2 on the way.

user, if you want to see the world, get your TEFL cert and teach English in the Caribbean, Central or South America. I met a lot of expats in Colombia who were teaching English as their primary income. They don't make a lot of money, but the cost of living is cheap. For instance a beer was like 50-80 cents American.

>I’m not saying this derogatorily,

fucktard

I've lived that lifestyle before and it's meaningless. No thanks, I'm done wasting my time in life

> contributing to society
> in 2017
> not being full-on Accelerationist

Sup Forums is the heart and soul of contemporary discourse. good luck with your sugar and skin cancer.

Anything you can do I can better OP, I can do anything better than you.

Just finished lunch at a seaside cafe and am now having some aperitifs.

And why sad? Sup Forums is entertaining. One of the last free speech venues in the world.

I’ll be on the beach in a bit and swimming so I’ll put down the Internet machine, but reading Sup Forums while drinking is cozy Funtime.

VERYR a r e
E
R
Y
R
a
r
e

Are you there on vacation or are you a resident?

R A R E T O O!!!
A
R
E
T
O
O!!!!

How do the locals treat english teachers in those areas? I'm currently teaching in Korea and they treat foreigners with a cold silent disdain

Cucumber ginger mojito. It was good.

Think I’ll get a berrry one next.

Business.

I wasn't a teacher, but I used to hang out with an Australian couple who seemed to love it. In Medellin, most of the Native English speakers were from Australia or the US and they all seemed to have their own clique. The Colombians are generally warm people, but the women can be complete flakes. They were obsessed with designer labels; notably Puma and Apple.

>not even

Get a CISSP or one of the other major infosec certs. They’re so hot right now.

You’ll be hired anywhere.

None of this applies to me but thanks for the rare flags

Why do I feel like he would be the first to die in a real fight?
>muh hero charge

look at those chicken legs kek.

always cringe at the idea we're all basement-dwellers. ofc that's the meme, but unlike most memes, this one loses power the more it's repeated because it just doesn't hold water. I've been here since 2007--10 yrs. Within that time I went from a non-motivated late 20-something to a business owner with a small (175k) portfolio, not including my company worth 1.5M. I'm married and have 3 white children, living in a pretty big house on a Florida island. I have a yacht. I've posted as, "boatfag" when I bring the rares. No one would ever pick me out of a crowd. Nobody notices my Baume & Mercier, and that's good.

I've met Sup Forums tards from the past (Sup Forums) and present who enjoy some level of success as well. You don't need to lecture us, friend. IIIIiii dunno--just saying that the meme ain't all what it used to be. I think an AMA on being a, "contributing member of society" is a pretty low bar, especially since I am-by far- not the only business owner who found his own market that posts on Sup Forums.

>Cucumber ginger mojito. It was good.
>
>Think I’ll get a berrry one next.

tits or gtfo

No bobs or vegana, friendo.

But you can be the second to see my berry mojito.

If you're a guy and are drinking these yourself, you must be twelve.

Opinion on self help material?

100% garbage.

The meme basics are actually true.

- lose weight until you are lean
- work out until you have at least moderate muscle mass
- eat healthy
- get a job, ANY job if you don’t have a job and a better job if you have a job that you hate or isn’t taking you anywhere
- never stop learning and progressing

What the world doesn’t tell you is that being an autistic introvert is like having a literal superpower in corporate America. You can hyperfocus and work OT like very few others. This makes you very, very valuable.

I get my kicks from abusing homeless people on the subway, not partying like a braindead retard in the caribbean. bottom tier trash. I bet you've never called a nigger a nigger to his face.

But it's raining in kawaii.

Wow you went to a Caribbean resort with Mommy and Daddy or friends and you are so bored you are posting on Sup Forums pretending what you are doing is something amazing even though it's trash tier vacationing.

>I’m here to help.
pay for my vacation

yep, so no being a basement-dwelling loser on your wave-runner today, you bronze/blonde island man!

I like your moxie user

Got my second passport this year. I'm getting out this rainy place and I'm going to get a sheep and a cow and breed horses.

Have fun being a judgemental narcissist your whole life. No one cares about your trip, you could get kidnapped or attacked by a shark and no one would care here on Sup Forums. You posting it on here to brag is sad, it shows how insecure you are. If people enjoy playing video games so what, it doesn't hurt anyone, the person enjoys it, and it makes them happy, who are you to tell them different. You're just a douchbag lol. You should stay there and not come back because we could use one less asshole.

Overrated and to hot, at least in the summer.

Im moving to hawaii loser
enjoy your one week in the sun while it lasts
that drink looks like crap btw

> telling help asking NEETs how to become boss' used up cum rack to load all the work for
stop larping you liar

OP literally is in one of those overpriced resorts with family or something and pretending he is doing something exclusive. I just came back from DR in the same type of resort and the only Sup Forums posts I made was pretending to be Haitian since my flag changes and spamming white people are evil till I was temp banned for the duration of the trip. Get a life OP close the phone.

Getting outside is good, but so is cloud cover.

skincancer.org/skin-cancer-information/skin-cancer-facts

how do I find somewhere to live?
where is the best place for me to live?
how does someone see a doctor with a life threatening injury with no insurance or money?

Dude's right. Get that CISSP. start with your CCNA then keep adding certs.

>on vacation in barbados
>shitposting on pol

why not go surfing barbados bro?

>Trying to bait faggots by saying you're in the caribbean.
>Is literaly on on of the most criminal nigger infested island in the caribbean.

I mean, do you guys even have a hotel?

t. Real vacation islander.

>come out into the sun?
but it's night here

>pretending to be Haitian since my flag changes and spamming white people are evil till I was temp banned for the duration of the trip.
sounds like 90% of Sup Forums

>- get a job, ANY job if you don’t have a job and a better job if you have a job that you hate or isn’t taking you anywhere

not unless you have a great idea. In that case, live in your car, sleep on couches, and scrounge food until your dream is realized. 2-yr degree--small amount of math for the chemicals is needed
>dire shortage of these men all over the world
>golf courses generally in nice places--Myrtle Beach, Florida, California, Japan, Dubai--anywhere ppl like to go
>ride carts all day and tell flunkies what chem balances to use
>start at 90k/yr MINIMUM

Welding. OK, so everyone already knows this one, but let's go a step further--take pride in your welding and get your SCUBA certs (a couple-few hundred bux and you can do it in the winter in heated pools)
>underwater welders badly-needed in some of the most beautiful places on Earth
>underwater bomb inspectors for cruise-ships needed at EVERY PORT--pay dues in shitty northern US ports and end up in Mexico, Carib, Bahrain, Italy, Florida--wherever.

if I'd only knew this then, I wouldn't have ever gone into software.

but i dont want to

>I just came back from DR in the same type of resort and the only Sup Forums posts I made was pretending to be Haitian since my flag changes and spamming white people are evil till I was temp banned for the duration of the trip

LOL man Sup Forums is funny

Bruh please tell us about your 'analytics' background

FWIW, I post on 4ch several times a year from exotic places, but only when bored. But yeah, this person has a real, "all-inclusive company-paid-for" resort deal. Completely inauthentic. SAD!

HEY EVERYONE COME TO THE CARIBBEAN :DDDD
ITS GREAT

>triple threez, praise

I like yours too, islandnigger, and I love how these ppl come to where we live for a week or two and feel the need to offer advice on how to "make it." Maybe they had great intentions, but the delivery....

>I made was pretending to be Haitian since my flag changes and spamming white people are evil

doing the lord's work, desu. playing black to push normie whites over the edge is a good thing.

>aruba

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

>contributing member of society
Ah yes the dodgy tax fraud who has an honour role of failed businesses and a list of creditors long enough to build the Mexican border wall, telling us he's living the high life, by hiding in the Caribbean.

That or you're the child of some fucker who is.

only the most dull person could ever enjoy time away at some tropical resort. If you don't use your vacation to improve yourself as a person it is worthless. Enjoy your girl's holiday faggot.

Gay

>That or you're the child of some fucker who is.

this is a complete child. Look at the drinks ordered. I wonder if daddy looks nervous...

All those hordes of fat american fucks that come give us their dollars every day.

Buy me a two way plane ticket and i will come join you

>All those hordes of fat american fucks that come give us their dollars every day.

He's pretending to go native. THIS IS NOT A DRILL--STOP SAGING AND GET IN HERE FOLKS, WE HAVE A LOLCOW ON THE HOOK!

how much coke and children do you fuck

No, theres actually one dude from aruba who posts here. Its been a while, actually.

So much butthurt.