twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sup Forums has truly fallen below acceptable quality standards

Thank God
Saged.

unsaged

Neck yourslef faghetti

Let's do it

Because everyone knows who the real best girl is

Aqua most likely lands somewhere on the Autism spectrum, and should not be treated as a human being, let alone a godess

>Megumemers call other characters autistic

Key-Ute

just imagine, we'll have new images to dump in these threads in little more than a week

the wait is almost over, but its still killing me

Shut up, Aqua

There's a difference between a dedication to a lifestyle and being a fucking free-loader

I need to explode inside. Like, badly.

The content of your thread is just "which gurl wud u fuk" and lame explosion meme, is it a wonder that no one other than megumemefag and shitposters post in your thread?

Your weekly general is pathetic, look at Re:Zero threads to see how a good fanbase act. When compared to them, is it a surprise people started calling your show redditsuba?

>like, literally

is this pasta

Oh I forget to mention Sup Forums

I guess redditsuba threads in only composed of three kind of people, megumemefag, shitposter, and Sup Forums

Good fanbase you have there.

I'm so sorry, user! I didn't realize a single picture could traumatize you so badly. I'll be careful and remember to use only the right pictures next time.

youtube.com/watch?v=MEltHWxS1dE

We need more of Yunyun's yunyuns in S2

>slutty girls
>dense mc
literally what is wrong with him?

Kazuma knows the horrors of 3DPD.

>dense
He's redpilled as duck.

Does Kazumeme try getting with any of the girls later in the series?

Wiz

Also Eris.

>pads
Why does Kazumeme have such shit taste

More like high autism.

He's fine with whatever.

Megumin and Eris mostly, but you have to remember that he's rather impulsive about these things.

As soon as Megumin started to show serious interest back he basically runs the fuck away.

>Season 1
>Budget comparable to that of a relatively fancy lunch
>The studio in charge is DEEN aka QUALITY central
>Somehow manages to be a darkhorse that takes Winter 2016 by storm

>Season 2
>Bigger budget
>"Cute" designs
>It's gonna be shit

Art from adversity.

>Bigger budget
Not so fast, champ.

I have faith that deen will remain shit. they are the studio we need right now

These beautiful fanart designs aways keep me excited, just to forget the reality of the fucking anime design

The anime design is fine. It's one of >DEEN's best efforts.

>Season 2
>DEEN
>Bigger budget

reddit:zero is STILL mad about the 93 point gap

>Re:Zero
>good fanbase
You know you are called Reddit:Zero outside of your threads too?
I liked Re:Zero too but if I had to choose the two, I would go for Konosuba because it made me laugh more.

>Megumeme
Fuck off.

The content of your thread is just "which gurl wud u fuk" and lame subaru dark lord meme, is it a wonder that no one other than remfags and shitposters post in your thread?

Your weekly general is pathetic, look at Konosuba threads to see how a good fanbase act. When compared to them, is it a surprise people started calling your show reddit:zero?

Guys, help, I feel so insecure.
She's totally 18, right?

>Bigger budget
Ahahahaha- No.

She'll turn 14 in season 2.

Yes.

Also I love you, user, and am also over 18

Obviously, isn't it obvious by how well developed her breasts are?
She is in the WN if I recall correctly

what days does the anime air on?

I think the first episode is the 11th, so Wednesdays.

Thank you Aqua, I only have one class that day.

Why can't the bimbo raise her stats?

Because bimbo

Yunyun doesn't belong in that image.

deal with it
>sorry user

It's because of her butting in randomly like that that she has no friends.

Thank you for allowing this thread to exist, Aqua. May our love, respect and adoration reach you wherever you're watching us from.

I wouldn't mind being her friend. Megumin still superior chuuni-demon.

This ova brought me to tears and one if the few times japan got a genuine laugh from me.

>Megumin gets in bed with Kazuma
>hugs him
>tells him she loves him
>Kazuma fucking chicken out

I finished the 9 volume screaming at the sky.

He did okay. He was a little more worried about Megumin being distraught about killing the person who was the entire reason she learned explosion magic.

Show more respect please. You're talking about a goddess and not some random slut like you're waifu.

What if he's waifu is Aqua??

He wouldn't deserve her considering he called her a "bimbo" a waifu doesn't deserve that much less a literal goddess like Aqua.

>not enjoying some dirty talk with you're waifu
You're a boring person.

best girl

That was an straight insult in context. Nothing to do with being playful.

I want Megumeme to learn something other than explosion magic.

And that's that attitude you have to take to be close with damegami. Look at Kazuma.

Best punching bag.

You're a monster.

I'd punch her with my dick.

She's 13...

She is 14 almost 15.

still underage...

Even Scumzuma wouldn't go that far you demon.

Megumin circlejerking tread should be banned. Where the fuck is MODS

Are you some kind of faggot?

She was crying and felt guilty about the events of the volume. By delaying things he has created a waifu for laifu.

The anime design is absolutely fucking fine, you do realize how hard it'd be to animate if it was as top notch and complicated as fan art?

recently got a new phone, i was heartbroken to find out that it was no longer available on the playstore. It was just a button i could press to hear Megumin say "explosion" :c

Nice emotes. Fuck off.

The author's waifubaiting of Megumeme ruined the series.

>yfw he pulls and oreimo and makes Aqua win

>Kazuman ever hitting on Aqua.

Kazuma has absolutely 0 romantic/sexual attraction to Aqua

>halfway through monday and no megumin thread

She's fading guys. She's fading away. Soon there will only be megumin threads every other monday, as the total number of posts in each thread dwindles and they don't reach their bump limit for over a week. Then we won't have them at all. Only a few people who even remember megunmin will still browse Sup Forums. The newfags keep pouring in and have no idea who megumin is or what we used to do on mondays. She'll fade from your memories as well. You'll watch new shows, find new girls to love. Megumin will slowly fade into obscurity. She started as a supernova, a massive stellar explosion, but over time her power dwindled and soon no one knew if there had ever been a star there at all.

Season 2 muthafucka

9 DAYS AWW YEA

That's just delaying the inevitable and I think you know that. Face it, in 5 years you won't even remember her voice. In 10 years you won't remember what she looks like. In 15 years you won't remember her show. What you feel for her today will be completely meaningless and forgotten at some point in the future.

>babby's first nihilism

Would you cum in Megumin's panties and make her wear them all day?

that seems a little rude.

No. I'm not into that sort of thing.

What if she liked it?

I would an explosion in her cunny and take responsibility forever.