Damn right, honey... And the human race within another 10 year we'll be colonizing alpha centurai

Damn right, honey... And the human race within another 10 year we'll be colonizing alpha centurai...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Er3vu2IVLjc
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We really deserve God's wrath. Jesus please hurry there will be literal ass babies.

>finally can get my tradfemboiwife pregnant
I care about this much more than gay marriage.
In ten years he will be 29 which isn't too old to carry my child though I would have preferred younger.

why transplant wombs into men when artificial wombs have been completely viable for years?

typical

>Jesus please hurry there will be literal ass babies.
my sides

Apocalypse can't come soon enough. Year after year, we will se degeneracy to the levels we can't imagine.

Nigger, this IS God's wrath.

artificial wombs will make pregnancy obsolete anyway so what the fuck is the point.

>why transplant wombs into men when artificial wombs have been completely viable for years?
Artificial wombs are only viable for certain stages of development and haven't undergone human testing yet.

We'll split the difference and have lab grown wombs we can keep alive on life support in a few years anyway.

God made childbirth painful to pay for the sin of Eve?
then is on to something

All of think of when I read shit like that is "what a waste of fucking resources". Half of the population is literally designed for giving birth.

Dumb roasties are just jealous that we won't need their lazy asses anymore.

the future is bright, lads

>robotic fox sexdolls when?

Just one question, will men have to shit the baby out? Even so, it will be beautiful

>be male
>get uterus transplant
>get fetus implant
>die at 8 month because your skin errupts and you lose your intestine
>baby was dead for 2 weeks already due to immune inhibition medication

shit like this makes me almost believe humanity is headed to make corruption of champions a reality

if they can insert uterine transplants into men, why can't they insert them into liquid tanks which can be filled with needed vitamins or something?

tt kind of IS a waste of time, but I can't wait for more feminist screeching and mental gymnastics and them defending a woman's right to have a baby (which they advocate heavily against now)

How the hell are they going to transplant a uterus? What they are going to do about the other organs?

>Implying a modern "thinking" person would care about this.

They do it for the headline in the news like:

"FINALLY WE DONT NEED GENDER ANYMORE"

Inb4 they will start trying to steal the uterus from women.

roastie detected
listen cunt, us MEN dont need your pussy and ovaries. soon we will fertilize eggs in a lab and transplant to a soyboi or betabuck that has a uterus. the baby will be born c section and the cycle will continue. literally all women will end up being cum dumpsters so men can still cum and use you roastie sluts as a fuck toy and NOTHING more. welcome to the future slut. men will dominate, AGAIN

What the fuck! I am all for artificial wombs, but not for fucking men having wombs. This is just another way for them to turn males into tranny freaks. No sane male would want to take on the feminine role of childbearing. Disgusting. Easily one of the most depraved things I have ever heard. The point of technology should be to allow us to maximize our masculine potential, not to turn us into fucking genderless breeder faggots.

MD here. This is obviously a clickbait thread to circlejerk about "muh tranny hate" but the actual article doesn't say anything close to what OP is trying to present it as saying.

Well, someone is salty. It'll be impossible to transplant a uterus in a man, you retarded.

this is really all i ever wanted I really really hope this works

Wouldn't say impossible. Just pointless. We'll have artificial wombs by the time it's viable. Same as with a bunch of other procedural concepts. They're viable in theory, but why bother?

This. The future is supercute AI sexbots with artificial wombs where genetically enhanced white male babies are bred.

That's disgusting, how would you get the baby out?
I am more inclined to believe that there will be artificial womb pods which men will use.

Ok, but what would a doctor do regarding the other organs inside a man? This is why I'm saying it's impossible?

>literal ass babies

Honestly the vast majority of your other organs are inconsequential to the addition of a uterus. The main things that would need to be dealt with are the obvious ones. External genitalia, the prostate, the blood supply, and the accessory muscles to those 2 systems. Nothing else really matters. And assuming we're at the point the procedure becomes viable, rewiring of vessels would be trivial since they're already there, and prostate removal would be pretty simple to handle. Again, the procedure sounds worthless in terms of practicality, but viability it's not too tough.

>wanting a male-only world

Literal faggotry

Reminds me of this

This. Those religious texts of old weren't being metaphorical with their doomsday predictions, but rather down to earth.

isn't this what women literally want though? no children just walking careerist asses breeding themselves out of the gene pool straight into oblivion?

Every day, they stray further from God.

You can't find woman that want to have kids there?

Nobody knows what women want.
Even women don't know what women want.

I can guarantee to you that if this tech actually become reality, feminists would be the very first to screech about "holy motherhood", "attack on femininity" and whatnot.

Why would any man would want to give birth when he could have the "farm animal" do it for him?

Calm down faggots, it was a female organ given to another female. It's not likely to ever work for trannies, holy fuck. Biology still matters.

Post your face when we start making laws to ensure the safety and security of robot waifus while confining biowomen to “pink ghettos”

this is the the average family in 2050 and it's beautiful

>Women (libshits): MTF TRANSGENDERS ARE REAL FEMALES TOO
>MtF nutters: WE DEMAND THE SAME RIGHTS AS REAL WOMEN BECAUSE WE ARE REAL WOMAN [Dilating intensifies]
>Soyboys: FUCKING NAZIS GIVE MTF THEIR FULL RIGHTS WE DEMAND IT, FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

>Science: Ok here you go, uterus transplantation for MtF and/or men
>Science: Oh btw, women sweeties, donate your reproductive system to those oppressed minorities, you don't want to be a bigot, do you?

>Women: Wait...doesn't that make us...useless....this isn't what we wanted....REEEEEEEEEEEE

Get fucked, retards

ITS HAPPENING

What kind of God would allow this?

>I hate trannies and unnatural degeneracy
>w-wait does this mean I dont have to talk to women to have a kid? wtf I love sexual reassignment surgery now!

Sup Forums logic