BritMutt Hate Thread

The absolute state of Britain. It's fucking hilarious.

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/alt-right-using-leaked-nato-psychological-wafare-tactics-subvert-democracy-and-691457
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are they even human?

WE WUZ QUEENZ

You're next, Ireland.

It's fucking hilarious watching you brits crash and burn.

Genuine chuckle. My god the English have fallen

kek this is the best meme since carl the cuck and aids skrillex

How the fuck is it funny? I really don't understand why you guys want to laugh at and attack each other over becoming non-white. We're supposed to be on the same side.

>non-white
>same side

Go back to the_don.

Did she change her name??

We are on the same side. But none of us chose his bride. I've never even been one to promote the whole white purity thing, but come on. It's hilarious. And you can't blame the Irish for taunting the Brits

You misunderstood, or maybe I was unclear, I meant as whites we should all be on the same side, not laughing at each other while non-whites invade our countries.

>the English
mongoloid alert

The Brits didn't chose the bride either. It's fucked up beyond belief, I don't see how it's funny, I don't even live there and I'm furious.

Don't lash out at me just because your once great society is crumbling before our eyes

All jokes aside. A 9/10 in the UK is a 5/10 at best in the US.

Absolute trash.

>English police getting ass
>American police getting shot
Someone do a "difference between usa and UK" for trolling

>the future prince and princesses of England will LITERALLY be 50% white

bet you're regretting posting all those le 51% memes, aintcha?

If anything these memes will encourage white people in white countries to wake the fuck up.

it's their fucking job to get shot, retard. they're not getting paid taxpayer money to act like a fucking degenerate.

The Anglo countries are all cucked, They’re the most loving of Nonwhites.

HAHA, suck it eternal anglo I am an American of 99 percent German ancestry and you can never say anything about us again.

There has never been a time in history where royalty married a nigger. Big congratulations to Britain.

>American of 99 percent German ancestry

Get your kraut ass out of my country.

atleast britain is on the way out of eu
+++

Or propose to one another in public

>as whites
you aren't white though mutt

So progressive and tolerant.

((( Britain ))) needs to be nuked.

Now we understand how muslim rape gangs go unnoticed

her nose is/was fucking enormous (plastic surgery)

>Older than him, mystery meat, late 30s, divorced

He's a faggot for sure, this is just a cover marriage probably ordered by the queen.

touché, burger

How do you know?

It was organised by some jew. Also Markle is half jewish. Cohen-cidence?

>it's their fucking job to get shot, retard.

You're just making us look bad, family.

I tried warning you dumbass anglos for pushing the amerimutt meme.
There is no true Scotsman dumbasses.
Now bongland has no allies

You really getting butt mugged over some dumb maymay?

Im not, but the majority of you are normalfag redditors that have no idea how to banter without reconciliation.

you potato niggers will always be our bitch

Changed her name to "MM" to go full Masonic.

>Masonic insider/puppet = Freemasons will appoint you to high positions.

This is God's punishment for bongs making the 56% meme.

Where's that pic that shows her giant feet in sandals and her opposable big toes, they are like thumbs

>potato niggers

BritMutt detected

>have no idea how to banter without reconciliation

Okay, you can't really say that without being a hypocrite now that you admitted gettting ass blasted over the amerimutt meme.

>Britshits force 56% meme
>their royal family gets MONGRELIZED
Karma is a bitch

>Gay Paki Taoiseach

Lol put your Britcuck flag back on. It's hilarious because some kikes told him he needs to set an example for the mongrelization of Britain.

always

lol

PRINCIPESSA

>Royal shitskin Family

You know that PMs can come and go? That mongrel blood is stuck with the royal family forever.

Shouldn't you be paying Holocaust extortionists

What's white and moves across the water at 200 mph?

I'm not British I just like to use the flag to make it clear I'm southern

I love seeing my OC out in the wild...its like having a child go off to uni.

Didn't they used to rule an empire or something?

I am impressed that your pikey mind managed to get onto a computer and shitpost on Sup Forums, that will do pig, that will do.

>butter knife detected

My please because it's an instant classic.

He's a prince and a duke or something, who cares that he's decided to finish the job his dead mummy started.
I'm still better than you, and that still feels good.

britbongistan is actually finished.

It wasn't just British people who pushed the le 56% meme, it was all Europeans. I remember going on Amerimutt threads where no British IDs even posted, yet you guys would always specifically single us out for insults. Strange.

Like father and Son

Their octaroons will have great feet for barefoot skiing

>Yuros make Amerimutt memes
>then a member of Bongistani royalty decides to burn the coal with an American negress
Ironing.

Christ, the post about "opposable toes" wasn't kidding after all. FFS, those babies could pull you up into a tree by themselves.

Have you not taken a look at who your taoiseach is lately? You might want to take a gander at the homosexual Indian running your country.

They started two world wars because they wanted no competition on the world stage. After the second world war they were broke as fuck and couldn't keep their empire together while the USA dominated now the world stage because the British forced them out of their isolationist state. And now several decades later Germany is STILL the dominant power in Europe.
It's actually kinda sad how low they have fallen.

fucking hell the palace won't need air conditioning, just put her on a treadmill

It's the same inferiority complex that the Jews take advantage of when they make with a British evil genius villain in. It's Seasame street sock puppets for grown up Americans, they repeat the plot verbally every five minutes so the Americoons don't get too confused or frightened and have Stallone kill the baddy in the end despite being shot in the shoulder. America is an adult kindergarten run by Jews.

Even my gf said, holy fucking christ

Imagine her shoe size - I bet it would but the average basketball player to shame.

>mfw The Cold Meme War

>Those feet
what the fuck

Fucking amerimutts

r8 my OC, was waiting for the theresa may twitter fiasco with trump threads but seems I missed them so I will just post it here because I'm desperate for some (You)'s

I always find it funny how much of a hassle black chicks have to go through to keep their hair from turning into nasty head pubes. They spend like thousands of dollars a year straightening their hair, and can't shower with the product in. I can't even imagine how much time they spend trying to cover up their nasty hair

you shouldn't be reminding him your monarchs have been foreigners for basically forever, and that they're currently Germans

>America is an adult kindergarten run by Jews.
Says the cuck from the country owned and run by Lord Rothschild.

You dirty fucking liar. Most of those threads were started by UK flags.

>we gave away the greatest the greatest empire the world has ever known to defeat huns and bohemians that we're pretending to be the master race when they aren't even a race - thus saving the world yet again.
There, fixed it for you Von Clink

FUCKING HAHAHAHAHA EVEN CANADIAN COPS ARENT THAT FUCKING GAY AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You shouldve kept the original name and face since he was paki

Checked

>IRIIISSHHHH AREEEE NOTT WHITTTTTT

the absoulute state of britmutts

>that feels when she looks better than him
significantly so

I see now where Americans got them genes, looks like your typical southern/trailer trash.

The Paki rape gangs sure as hell belive that you "saved the world".

I protested the Amerimutt threads that you lot started in Germany. Here's the link to a story about reports about something or other I kept using.
You're a bad man Von Clinkendanggle.
newsweek.com/alt-right-using-leaked-nato-psychological-wafare-tactics-subvert-democracy-and-691457