Olga thread

She was cute as fuck and apart from being a bit conceited, she was an understanding girl.

She just wanted people to recognize her work and be praised for it despite being forced to take over her dad's job after he died.

Why did she have to die Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A3NEMVHIFA8
youtube.com/watch?v=91_s-_gHn9A
youtube.com/watch?v=kSdv9S-VTjk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>the looks
>the body
>the personality
>dies
Fuck off Nasu

Not only that but apparently she's now stuck in a infinite death loop since it was a black hole. I'm used to best girls dying in Type-moon but She got it rough.

>says the saberfag

SHES 2 CUTE 2 DIE!!!

>implying Olga didn't fuse the Gaia's soul

It can't be helped

The anime made her a lot more redeeming than she really is.

She's literally just a bitchy christmas cake

Because they have to kill likable characters like Sacchan and Ilya for some impact.

I know she isn't likable in the game though.

>She was cute as fuck and apart from being a bit conceited, she was an understanding girl.
>She just wanted people to recognize her work and be praised for it despite being forced to take over her granddad's job after he died.

The more important question is who is paying Gudao for all his work now?

She was the same in the game though.

>Why did she have to die Sup Forums?

to make sharkteeth seem more evil, basic storytelling

>trying to dethrone rin in the TM tsundere league

she had it coming though

>implying Olga is a hag
I bet she isn't even 20 yet

Why did she have to die like that though? The whole situation was almost comical. The writers should have just went all in and had her say "such misfortune!".

Olga is Rin for the 2010s.

It was done better in the game. The anime also added lines that weren't there.

I've never played the game but when I was watching it, I thought the anime was pretty much setting her up to be the Rin of the series since her being haughty, kind of tsundere, and a talented mage is the obvious parallel. And I thought she would help guide them and travel with them through the other singularities.

I would have much preferred having her there to complete the trio instead of just only having "starstruck for senpai" Mash.

Sup Forums seemed to hate the anime, but I thought it was a neat little thing, the highlight was clearly cu being cu, though, so france is gonna be harder to pull off with just the soulless saberclone and liz

Nah, iirc from what one user said sometime ago

She was 11 during when she made an appearance in that Waver case files, who was in his 30s. 5th Grail war hadn't even occurred yet. So she's definitely not old but she's certainly not that young either.

I might be mixing up a lot of information though as I've never read these case files myself and might have been given misinformation

yeah she was cute. Fuck

>france

Can't wait for all those CGI dragons

Her spirit is shown to be alive in the Melty Blood manga.

But that isn't the same universe, is it?

I wish it was so there would be a chance for Berserker Arc in the fate universe again

We are more likely to get a bersercar in real-life.

>implying Nasu won't find a way

Medusa is trying to seduce her Senpai with the advice of Stheno and Euryale. Does it work?

Is there a better type of christmas cake?

Is the kouhai's NP really just a fucking piece of wall?

I never used her past the first hours of gameplay

>waaah why is this type moon character i like suffering

It's like complaining about Touhou characters wearing hats

It's Camelot's wall

TO MAKE ROMAN LOOK STRONG

Sup Forums is shit anyways, I just saw an Olga thread and here I am.

Don't bully the imouto.

A wall as strong as the person's will.

aka literal plot armor

Why didn't he just kill a puppy then?

So wait she just dies? I mean it didn't seem to have much of an impact on the characters and they didn't even try to save her. The fuck?

>that guy

He draws almost exclusively cute olgas, I wonder if he's horrified the anime killed her again and made it seem worse than in the game, or happy that the anime made her cuter than in the game

youtube.com/watch?v=A3NEMVHIFA8

At first it just looked like a bigger glowing shield. Maybe they switched it to a wall for consistent symbolism

Or even better, against the final boss.

youtube.com/watch?v=91_s-_gHn9A

She dies here.

thats Butcher influence on nasu.
And between Lovecraft shit and Urobutcher , i would prefer Nasu to have a huge fight with Uro, never talk to him again, start reading Lovecraft till death and STOP BEING SUCH A BASTARD WITH BEST GIRLS!

>implying this is the first time Nasu writes like this
>what is DDD
try harded

how old is she by the way?
we know that in El Melloi files she is 11, if that is set at the same times Velvet Meet Shirou a the clock tower (2008) there she should be not a cake actually.

Nasu didn't write the fgo script

What? Sup Forums seemed to rather like it.

But he did?

I hate its nature as part of the endless franchise milking spinoff cycle when I really want proper continuation of the stories and characters I grew attached to, but it was surprisingly entertaining for how shit it was, mostly thanks to lancer and how fun the very concept of the grail war and heroic spirits is.

She's 22 at least.

People complaining about GO should watch this.
youtube.com/watch?v=kSdv9S-VTjk

>France will have REGEND

It will be awesome

Only if she melts when someone recognizes and deeply cares about her, especially if they don't plant bombs below her or throw her in a black hole.

I've been playing the director's death scene on repeat for the past hour now.
It is nice to see that the most important thing she ever does get done so well.

Its an entire castle, however if you don't know the true name of an NP it can't exert the true power.

Therefore at the moment its just a wall.

>shit story
>shit writing
>cookie cut characters
>Based Cu
>Evil Speedwagon
MC and main girl had no personality, Olga was pointless besides some ridiculous death scene to show how evil SW was. The only decent fight scene was Cu and Archer, other than that it was the Wall. It wasn't terrible but had no redeeming qualities outside Cu. It was bad and people who like it are wrong.

Are you fapping to it?

You are both right and wrong. Nasu wrote some of the chapters. I believe 1,2, and the last one.

Nah, just enjoying it.

This. It was bad but entertaining. Just like the game it's based on I guess.
It'll be competing with Apocrypha for worst Fate anime spin-off.

Wow, they're aware.

I believe it was

>prologue
Nasu

>Orleans
Higashide

>Septem
Sakurai

>Okeanos
Higashide (Nasu wrote Drake)

>London
Sakurai

>America
Higashide

>Camelot
Nasu

>Babylonia
Nasu

And Solomon is Nasu too I believe? Not sure there.

It wasnt great. It wasn't terrible. Random Olga death was pointless, MC is overly bland but Mash is my new type moon waifu.

Ill watch the others when they come out.

It's funny but it doesn't change how bad GO and this are.

Source?

what are you talking about? Nobu said it was kami anime, Nobu can't be wrong

Youre telling me Nasu wrote the part that this garbage anime adapts? Kek... how the mighty have fallen.

Olga's real purpose was to absorb Cu's rank-E luck.

I mean if it turned out getting tossed into the sun merged her with her family's magical device and she became a bitchy ghost who haunts the facility it would make sense, but no, it was just an awkwardly drawn-out death scene for an irrelevant character just to prove how evil Speedwagon is.

his ass

Fuyuki was just a prologue, it really wasn't an indication of how good the sotry gets

Nasu just wanted to let Sakurai and Higashide in charge of FGO, but it got so big that he had to come and write some more at the end.

At this rate, Tsukihime remake will never come out.

>t.EOP

>Shit story
>shit writing
Why?

>cookie cut characters
The main cast is only developed with the progression of the game.

I think Nasu wrote the plot for the game, but someone else wrote the actual script. But the prologue felt pretty terribly written and some anons in another thread were saying the writing was bad till Nasu started writing again so guess it's all shit

All his salary comes from oatacos buying loads of in-game cash.

>long Skirt
Praise Zelretch

This alone was very bad senpai. It's a damn shame Nasu even had to write for something with a blatant self-insert protagonist and a bland heroine. Usually those are top-tier in pretty much everything he writes.

You would think an anti-fortress NP would take down the wall.

I didnt get it

Does Solomon not save her?

Yeah, she's asspulled back for season 2 of cashing in NEETbux.

>this artist stopped drawing Ryougi for Olgamarie
>Olgamarie got fucked over eternally
He must be mad

Anymore Koha-Ace character designed videos...I mean...anymore like this?

I mean this entire special is just "GO PLAY THE GAME" sooo.

Man, Olga's death made me sad...she didn't deserve that.

The OVA was rushed, surprise surprise.

Why are you lying to him? Fuyuki is just as bad in the game.

No? He didn't gave a fuck, actually. He just said something like "this was thanks to your and Mashu's resolve." Were did you read that fake shit?

>no hair intakes
This is heresy.

I just wrote "didn't gave" orz...

it's a strong wall

It was dumb, excessively edgy, and out of place. Not to mention the shitty main pair barely reacted to it and Roman didn't even mention it. Top tier writing boys.

The wall is Camelot itself, Camelot will never fall.

I'm okay with that., it increases her odds of getting more art on pixiv.

>Still hasnt realized the entire anime industry is an advertisement for the source material

Didn't read it anywhere, I just assumed they wouldn't permanently kill of the mascot character of an active part of the franchise.

And this is how shitposting ensues.

Fate route did it

>self insert protagonist

That's the point. He is your average low key weak magus. Mashu gave a few points about how the protagonist is very human. That's important for the story

Unlike Shirou, Shiki and other TM MCs, Fujimaru is just average which is different at least.

> bland heroine

Mashu gets a lot better as the story progresses.

She didn't deserve to die like that. Lev was a massive dick.