Is alcohol Sup Forums approved?

Is alcohol Sup Forums approved?

Does it fucking matter? Make your own decisions you absolute fucking plebeian

Yes it is Mohamed

alcohol is pure degeneracy. does nothing but deplete judgement and poison vital organs.

Rakija only

every European country has some kind of drinking culture. I personally don't drink but I love English pubs and German beer halls

if you want to be physically fit, no. Allahu Akhbar

Having a few beers or a dram of whisky is fine.

Downing 3 bottles of mad dog and rolling around in the street is degenerate.

>yang_wenli_drinking.png
reminds me of this pic

Brodin.jpg

in moderation, yes

Isn't that what most of you Englishmen do?

I'm so fucking drunk right now fuck me, do what you want man- don't get get trapped by bullshit ideology.

Mans will man.
Do it.

Neck youself muslim cunt

Serbia and Croatia did nothing wong.

Yeah yeah yeah, save it for Haag alco

I agree, nothing better than drinking a case of beer after a hard days of work.

Just like pretty much everything else the alcohol is not the problem but the degenerates who drink it.
Just like the degenerates wouldn't be the problem if it wasn't for the jews using them.

If you think you can handle it. Not my job to tell you what to do to relax yourself. Problem is all the drunk drivers and tourists that think they can hang.

Its fine in moderation.

I make my own booze, usually fruit based because I harvest a shitload of fruit. I drink one shooter a day after meals, nothing more. It has helped me keep my refined sugar consumption at 0.

Alcohol is literally the liquid jew. It lowers testosterone, raises estrogen and produces life long ailments and degenerative disorders. Give it up.

> case of bear

My [snow] nigga.

alcohol is fine for parties and formal social events, but why the fuck would anyone ever want to drink it outside of that? It just makes you stupid, slow, and disoriented. Amphetamine + nicotine is the patrician combo.

>Can't afford Skol

I am actually enjoying a Budweiser right now. Who gives a fuck what anyone thinks on this board, 99.9% of these LARPers are degenerate, virgin basement dwellers

really that explains why medieval Europe till 1960s and america was also very much filled with "toxic masculinity" and low testosterone unlike today

Honest question though, what the fuck does alcohol even do for people in small doses, aside from getting smashed at social events? I experimented with drinking 1-2 beers for a bit in college, but all it ever proved useful for was helping me go to bed, so basically like nyquil but worse tasting. Seems like a retarded drug in general.

Skol AHHAHAHHA that shit is trash. If I have to go with commercial Brazilian beer, I prefer Eisenbahn.
I still do prefer making my own booze. My favorites include: Mulberry and Blackberry Jam fruit, red banana (to die for) or the ultimate treat: Huito (genipapo)

Huito fruit booze is god tier stuff: woody/fruity and a floral end note. Tastes like a very high quality aged whiskey.

Fuck that was the fastest beer mug I ever saw anyone drinking!

>Experimented drinking 1-2 beers
Jesus Christ, faggot.

I meant drinking 1-2 beers as a regular thing like some people do after meals jackass. The results showed it sucked and that alcohol is a drug for retards who can't handle real substances like amps, coke or weed.

Because you like the feeling of being drunk? Or like wine tasting. Or because it makes you socialize better at work?

Still not any better you little cunt.

That man is a hero but don't trust the fermented jew

>after meals

wot. drink your beer during the meal, you spastic

is is for retards which makes it so difficult to explain to them

Only if you drink for the taste rather than for the effect of it, actively wanting to get drunk is pure degeneracy.

>real substances like amps, coke or weed.
I've done all of those and I still prefer getting drunk.

All you did was drink a couple of beers and call it a day because you can't handle the taste. That's like inhaling second hand weed smoke and going home because you can't handle the smell

This. Drinking is part of white culture.
Just don't become a degenerate addict that relies on GIBSMEDAT.

Only if you’re paleo