ITT: Japanese cartoons that are overrated

ITT: Japanese cartoons that are overrated.

Gintama is a great anime but it really fumbled with the last season. Really should have managed their budget better and tried to keep the original director on.

>Gintama is a great anime

No it isn't, this is why people overreact to it and call it shit when it's really just "okay".

It's a 6ish/10 at best.

But it's not.

Jesus Christ, you're a cantankerous cunt. YOU think it is okay. Other people enjoy it. How can one person possibly be this retarded?

Gintama is only well received in America because it has "western" humor. In japan it's not nearly as respected. Family guy of the east

>I haven't a clue what I'm talking about the post

Poor's man Keroro.

This is not even a argument.

>Family Guy of the east
That's a bit of a stretch. Family Guy is repugnant on just about every level.
>The joke is that the gay baby drank horse semen and then had a ptsd-style flashback that references a selection from broad range of movies, many of which have not been watched by the teenagers we appeal to. Hilarious!
Vile beyond belief.

>evangelion
>madoka
>shaftshit.

Gintama is pretty god, but people talk like it was a masterpiece, which is not.

MAL really did a number on this series. They overhyped the most recent season while proclaiming the rest of the series as a masterpiece. Gintama is a good anime but it isn't flawless.

Meanwhile contrarians on Sup Forums refuse to enjoy it simply because it's more popular now than it was 6 years ago.

Also why is Zenzou best boy?

Love Live
K-On
Nichijou
Idolmaster

Mushishi? more like Mushishit

all people in this thread is 1% percentile of faggot that don't know how to enjoys anime. Do you hate mainstream anime because it popular? truly malignant cancer Sup Forums even dying won't heal you guys

on the side note, madoka is shit.

Zenzo deserved death. And I'm a Zenzoufag myself. THAT would've been a good sendoff for SA Arc.

Fucking gorilla has dropped the ball most of the time with the serious arc.

Nah Rakuyou was the first time he seriously fucked up a serious arc. Hell Oboro of all people was the only person that made the arc at least barely readable.

>Zenzo deserved death.
What bizarre, twisted logic did you use to reach that conclusion?

Fuck off kid

The action arcs usually have at least 1 scene with a jump up in quality. This one was a long mostly action arc with a drop in quality overall. Huge bummer.
At least there are some humor-centric chapters in between the current serious business chapters going on now.

Your favorite anime.

The Silver Soul arc is channelling old style Gintama at its finest. There's still a handful of comedy even in some of the most action heavy parts. Well with one exception...anything involving Utsuro. He's single-handedly sinking the series.

Family guy belongs in Sup Forums.

So, you are going to keep making the same thread posting Gintama as a pic the rest of the year? You should just renamed it as "japanese cartoon I don't like".

Fucking kill yourself, scum of the Earth