Would you ever date a girl who has dreadlocks?

Would you ever date a girl who has dreadlocks?

yes if she was hot and had big tits.

if she let me smoke her weed and fuck her pussy then yea probably desu

Only if she was a white nationalist and if she showered every day (shampoo optional, I'm not picky)

I dated a white girl with dreadlocks when i was 16 before I was redpilled. Im hispanic, so she was already a degenerate for dating me but she left me for a nigger. I shouldve seen it coming from a mile away

would hit

yes but not with a nose ring

No. Dreadlocks are filthy and greasy. That shit would have to go.

THIS

disgusting, all the anglos itt should proceed into the gas chamber

Dreads are fucking gross and for dirtbag hippycrites.

The correlation between dread locks and blaming white males for the same behavior that will be excused in non white males makes it hard for proud white males to seriously consider such women. If she were to change, which is not too likely, it could happen. The real question is do you want to create a family with a partner who hates your skin, hair and eye color because the Nazi's like those colors too. Anti whites seriously need to be put in the cold, cold ground.

Fuck no. Dreadlocks and ear gauges STINK like shit

LANGUAGE!

oh how the history channel has fallen

As long as her pubes were shaved

>septum piercing
my girlfriend has one of these and i lowkey hate it, how do i get her to remove it without coming out as a nigger

That ugly kunt needs to be sent to a reeducation camp. If she can't be reeducated to a normal human being she needs to be removed from society completely!

NO
E
V
E
R

Never. 90% chance they are druggies who smell like an old folks home

>go away im watching history

Fuck yeah, specially is she smells, too.

No, it's fucking disgusting.

No, she would have to wash and fix the hair first.

These girls are so fucking easy. Also very damaged. They are made for fucking and chucking.

id jizz in pic related then punch her and leave

no cos she would smell like a nigger.

White women with dreads age like shit

Actually all white women do, but still

thats only black people. the white girls i knew who had dreadlocks smelled good

she was ugly to begin with my dude

No. They are gross.

I did, then about 4 weeks in convinced her to get a haircut. Just convinced her to get rid of her piercings. Next is convincing her to stop dying her hair darker.