Is curly hair a sign of nigger ancestry?

Some gingers tend to have it without nigger genes but most other hair colours being curly is a decent indicator

So were roman emperors descendant of niggers?

WE

That's wavy lad, not curly.

Have you ever seen a nigger?

WUZ

>Have you ever seen a nigger?
sorry, I don't live in London

UT SUNT REGES ET STERCORE

The Roman Empire died due to Multiculturalism those who forget the lessons of the past are doomed to repeat it...

>roman
>nigger
pick one, paisan

no

its a sign that you have significant amount of Sulphur = Sulphur bonds. period.

curly is not nappy, nigger hair is nappy
only white people have hair with large curling naturally
t. white with strong curls

Probably not. Niggers have this awful short tightly curled hair. Many whites have sort of wavy hair, and the two look nothing alike.

I had curley hair as a kid and my 23 and me puts me at whiter than white 99.9%

>London - 13% black
>Paris - 25% black

What did he mean by this?

I wish I had curly hair, less maintenance required.

no it has to with the shape of the hair follicles dumbass

>france is one city
makes
me
think

>England is one city

Same here.

How exactly does the curliness affect the maintenance required?

I doubt it

I dunno but I find it extremely attractive.

No.

I like natural redheads without the freckles or at least a minimum amount.

>that damage control

Don't jews have curly hair as well?

I hope not cuz curly hair makes my boner go woo woo woo

What about the corruption?

No it’s a mutation that evolved separately and has been beneficial in the west since our environment was based on family-units. That’s why whites have so many aesthetic indicators of parentage (like eye and hair color). It helps us sort the children and the families

I don't think I've ever seen a black person with natural curly hair that resembles that, if it looks like that they usually use an iron to get it that way or wear a wig.

Dude you have know idea what you're asking.

I have curly hair. And while it is cool, it's a bitch to maintain. My life basically consists of me conditioning my hair all the fucking time. On top of continually preventing it from dreading into a fucking dudeweed USA nigger mop.

Bitches love it tho.

No, Rome died due to yearly civil wars. Multiculturalism and Christianity just finished the job.

Define minimum

There is a huge distinction between black people's hair and white/asian/anyone else's hair. Normal human hair is mostly cylindrical. Black's people have hair that is more flat, oblong. This change in shape of the hair shaft is why their hair is curly, the hair structurally is bending in on itself because its too weak to grow straight.

Whites with curly and wavy hair don't have this trait, the hair when examined in cross section will still show quite round.

Nigs don't even have curly hair, they have fuckin wool.

when I interact with a curly haired person I cannot let my guard down, all my senses are telling me it's a kike or it has kike blood

JULIUS SEEZAH WUZ BLA

I've known a few people with mixed Native American and white ancestry whose hair was really curly for some reason, despite the fact that natives have that bone straight asian hair.

why do redheads burn coal so fucking much?
like do they hate red hair so much they're removing themselves from existence or what?

Princeps inter patres et excrementum

LMAO, wut?

This, it looks different under a microscope and has a whole different texture / pattern.

So, if someone is ginger does that mean it's likely nobody in their lineage got blacked?

hello redheads-are-coalburners poster
nice to see you again, I havent you seen in almost a week

Us basketball Americans have tight coils where her hair is just curly. Learn the difference nigger

A ginger male is almost as bad as a nigger. Almost.

It's just what I observe you retarded mongol, I'm just wondering why it's so endemic

you’re right finnbro but ignore it it’s just bait

This. Like all of them are fucking leftist

POTATO NIGGERS N SHEEIT. THAT'S GRAND.

Of course not. Europeans are distinct from all other races wth their genetic diversity.

no

Spinoza was a kike retard

nah, you have never backed it up on anything but claimed anecdotal evidence yet you continue to post in threads about gingers burning coal, usually 1-2 posts per ID before changing it
kind of pathetic desu pham

>bait
more like mental illness

yo faggot if you let it grow out it wavy hair begins to curl

Gingers are essentially niggers with the whole victim complex. The only difference being gingers actually do get bullied because of their hair.

Right, it’s literally a different thing biologically. Honestly, just try to imagine how nigger genes managed to travel from Africa to Ireland to make so much curly hair but nothing else and by-and-large skip all the land masses in between
In before “we were Carthage and shit”/“we wuz Magellan and shit”

IRISH ARE THE POTATO NIGGERS OF YUROP

CHECKS OUT

why are you whiteknighting for a group you've probably never seen in your entire life?

Nigs have curly
Whits have wavy
Chinks and abbos have straight

Is straight hair a sign of asian ancestry?

Not even close. Pic related. The only mixed kid in my high school had nappy ginger hair and green eyes. He wasnt even white mixed his mom was afghani or some shit.

I want to bury my face in some nice curls

>maintain curls

What the fuck? I have curly hair and I never maintain it apart from washing it properly and putting some product in it when I wanna be sexy.
If you are a male you do not need to maintain curls unless you have nigger genes.

Usually it's a sign of Mediterranean or Jewish descent.

>calling out what is essentially shilling is whiteknighting
wew lad_

no, straight hair is basic human hair

No it's a sign of human ancestry you disgusting potato nigger

Then why is it so common in Ireland and UK?

it's not shilling if it really happens

What? I have never seen a ginger with a non-white my entire life.

You realize the celts invaded into the meds and took women with them, right?

Britain was african until whiteys came in

>"... the swarthy faces of the Silures, the curly quality, in general, of their hair, and the position of Spain opposite their shores, attest to the passage of Iberians in old days and the occupation by them of these districts; ..." (Tacitus Annales Xi.ii, translated by M. Hutton)

why are you posting this everywhere

who hurt you

genetic victim complex
you see, throughout history, gingers were regarded as nothing more than valuable sex-slaves.

You must not watch Hollywood films and series much. There's a rule that if you have a ginger, her love interest MUST be a dindu. The blacker the better.

My Brother :)