How come Britain lost power to the point that it is now not as influential as Germany?

How come Britain lost power to the point that it is now not as influential as Germany?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/06/29/new-zealand-offers-uk-its-top-trade-negotiators-for-post-brexit/
stuff.co.nz/business/96824223/european-union-to-race-britain-for-new-zealand-australia-trade-deals
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not sure if you're posting that photo to make us look weak or something but the reality is that those men will stand there and do their duty until they fucking pass out and will not move otherwise.

Also, Jews and the USA.

Amerikikes crippled us after world war 2

>now not as influential as Germany?
You wrote this in English by the way. Really makes me think.

>You wrote this in English by the way

A Germanic language. Thank you for speaking it.

He's not wrong. Their economy dwarfs ours and they practically own continental Europe.

Germanic, yes. But English and not German.

Why is it in every thread like this there is always token Kraut-ass-licking Brit that makes us look like cucks? kys

MUTTED.COM

>Germanic, yes. But English and not German.

A rose by any other name is still a rose, my Germanic brother.

I'm not arguing with you on etymology, but ask anybody around the world if it's German that they're learning, or English.

I love European people. They are my brothers and I have no qualms giving credit where it's due. I just wish the Germans would use their power to preserve the European races and cultures rather than destroy them.

(((churchill)))

Study English too!

Britain is simply returning to its intrinsic power. A relatively small island nation cannot stay a superpower forever.

Germany is more powerful because:

-larger population
-larger economy
-expands power by being pro-EU, and being the most powerful EU member state, thereby leveraging its geopolitical power through setting EU policy.
-Centally located in Europe, thereby being a bridge between Western and Eastern Europe.

They are just fucking idiots mate we cant even help save them from themselves.

dad got btfo

Both France and the UK btfo Germany on military terms.

who are you again?

did he died?

Britain lost world power status after WW1
After that their Dominions became sovereign not to mention the British army was significantly reduced in size.

After WW2 they were reduced to nothing more than the small island you see today

>he thinks Germany is more powerful
Nice try Hans

The one with most favored nation status to China. Who are you again? some island far away that wants access to our markets. Maybe not, maybe you and Sharia May can fuck yourselves.

I think at this point we should just agree that we are all as shit as each other and do something more productive like trying to fix that rather than trying to decide who is the shittest

youre one to talk

literally who lmao

probably locked his knees

>UK
LMAO

Nationalism in colonies. India has more than 10 times the population of Britain.

>Poortugal military expert...

This.
Best post in this thread.

a mutt language for a mutt people

You will never be Australia.

You will never be NZ
>telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/06/29/new-zealand-offers-uk-its-top-trade-negotiators-for-post-brexit/
LMAO

Over 20 times, infact.

that's like saying a mentally retarded suicide bomber is more influential than the normal people he's killing too by blowing himself up (a metaphor you will probably experience in real life)

You will never be who?

Don't forget that Germany still produces a lot, with crazy work ethic. It's one of the last production economies in Western Europe.

The motor of the British economy is the financial sector in London, not a lot more.

Please stop, I can only get so erect.

how many nukes does germany have?

Hi butterface :^)

The realized that using a proxy cult to lure people into their ideological matrix was the best way to continue their imperialist global takeover.

Thus; Freemasonry.

Two should be enough.

Im sorry you are what?
>stuff.co.nz/business/96824223/european-union-to-race-britain-for-new-zealand-australia-trade-deals

>Nuke meme

Waste of money which doesn't achieve anything because everyone knows no country will ever be stupid enough to use them.

Seriously how the fuck is it even possible to get taken over by a country from the other side of the globe that you invented out of thin air.
Britain is now a colony of Pakistan.

literally who the fuck even are you?

Based Pakistan.

The UK failed to prevent the creation and consolidation of a continental European state while simultaneously forfeiting its considerable influence within it after the referendum. British industry is very weak and reliant on the financial services sector (which will be heavily hit after we leave the EU, with institutions migrating to Paris and Dublin).

Additionally the trans-Atlantic relationship with the USA is proving to be far less friendly as previous years, with its protectionist policies forcing the UK to look for trading partners elsewhere, in a time we need partners the most.

Trade missions to India and China have also been shown to be lacklustre.

We are pretty fucked desu

You have to go back.

More relevant than you LMAO

Back to where? I'm British.
I was born here.

Fucking hell, this...Jump fucking ship ASAP because it's only going to get worse from here.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Sure, ok...

there's like 100 million Anglo Saxons outside America spread around the world on a bunch of Island fortress, pretend states leave please

It's cute watching you two squabble about language when you'll both be speaking sand monkey in a few decades

We have the technology to make you un-born rather quickly.

I'm Sorry you want what? AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO.

So do we.
Although you don't have the ideology, Britain is quickly becoming a mutt country.

O SAY CAN YOU SEE :^)

and that's something you're proud about, you retard?! how about have some officers from the side come and administer help?! Why should I respect your ranks if you don't give a shit about those who are willing to give their lives for your cause?!

lmao based af

>I'm British.

Just wait until the queen dies

British is a nationality too.
India has had ties with Britain for over hundreds of years.

>How come Britain lost power to the point that it is now not as influential as Germany?
WW1 & WW2 & Churchill

>faggots arguing about relevancy on an anonymous imageboard

She's already dead on the inside

The spanigger makes a good point, this shit is just callous.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA WTF

I'm not sure I agree Germany is suiciding. A suicide that will beyond the point of no return in just 18 months, and what you are possibly talking about is the EU.
To make yourself stronger you must make yourself briefly weaker. I used to bench and after you've done a rep of 4 with 120kg you're weak and can't push another thing for a few moments while you recover.
Britain wasn't all powerful, we were usually so badly against the odds it looked hopeless but if history teaches us anything it's that Britain always wins.
Now go fuck yourself you grotty foreign fartbag.

>Britain is quickly becoming a mutt country.
quickly? Your new princess is a divorced nigger from Los Angeles, California. Let that sink in for a moment...

Piss off you paki trash.

In the last game of EUIV I played England was put under a personal union with Portugal and basically couldn't do anything lol. At the end, Portugal fully annexed them and Ireland, Scotland, Wales, and England became Portuguese Britain. Needless to say, England couldn't do any of the colonizing they normally go after, so it was just me (France) Spain and Portugal vs the Dutch as far as colonization, with wars with Austria sprinkled into the continent.

>photoshop
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA WEW

Your royalty is Germanic, really makes me think.

and yet france and britain have more than germany. and they also outspend germany on military both in absolute and %gdp terms

because England is only sustainable when they are ruled by on overclass (normans and jews). The english people are not particularly smart and require strict leadership to become the world power that they were. The British Empire was nothing more than a jewish mercenary force to open new markets.

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnno :^)

This!

Did that idiot lock his knees while he was standing at attention (like so many people do) and just pass out on his feet during a royal ceremony? And everyone else completely ignores it and keeps going, toppest of keks

RARE

>Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnno :^)

You stole that from me, you cheeky cunt :^)

>Muslim Mayor
LMAO

>India has had ties with Britain for over hundreds of years.
Yeah, you were subhumans remember? Come to think of it, it's still a nation of subhumans (including Pakistan and Bangladesh).

Yep :^)

>amerimutt calling other subhumans
Like pottery!

does NZ even have a mayor or a parliament or a president or what the fuck even happens there LMFAO

Ireland last bastion of the west?
I've always wanted to meme that northern Ireland becomes majority muslim, and then a muslim IRA comes wanting Irish-Muslim independence to make an emirate.

>Yep :^)

I'm considering doing a vocaroo of it :^)

This is what should have been done with Germany desu

Go for it.

Military power is relatively insignificant in the current year. Everyone just relies on the yanks to play world police.

>run on sentences
Stay mad LMAO

Swedish travelers: "where should we go on holiday? somewhere nice?"
"Fuck that, let's go to africa bitchhhhh"

what fun cuckery

Jews